Why is it so hard being a White Man these days?

I often here people talk about how bad women have it in Saudi Arabia or how bad Blacks were treated under slavery. That's a joke. You want real hardship? Try being a White Man in modern America.

>get rejected from college because I'm a White man
>bad grades in High School because I'm a White male and all the SJW teachers penalized me
>no job will hire me because I'm a White man
>if you do get hired, you'll get fired at a moment's notice if you express conservative opinions
>White males get hardly any representation in the media - now it's all women and minorities
>comics and video games and other male hobbies now erasing White males
>police won't take you seriously if you file a complaint as a White male - look what happened to Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer
>judicial system is wild stacked against you - juries almost always rule in favor of women and minorities
>girls won't date me because I'm a White male and the media promotes minorities as more desirable
>constantly getting dirty looks from women and minorities because I'm a White male
>people can always make jokes at my expense

What White men have to suffer today makes slavery look like child's play. I predict within a century -- if there are any White men still in a existence -- there will be a strong moral case for reparations to be awarded to White men.

The only true Civil Rights movement today is one that advocates for the White man.

Trying to exterminate them out of resentment.

The age of roasties is over

spread the word.

Op is a fagget

Fuck off, I bet you're a shitskin immigrant.

HOOOOOONK!

Hes not white though. The nose knows

Damore is Italian.

Wouldn't this thing be cold? It looks so lifeless, how can someone get off to this?

A degree as a PhD in STEM is just a more polished peace of paper. I suggest turning inword and focus on marketing yourself. Get outside your box and challenge yourself and start networking. Write papers post on linkedin. Create a webpage and write papers. Could lead to starting your own business.

you have clearly never fucked a drunk passed out girl before

And how long until I get shut down and blocked on LinkedIn and other social media by anti-White SJWs?

Try being an ethnic german in modern germany. Every shitskin is allowed to do whatever he wants, but as soon as a german mows his lawn the wrong way the state immediately forces him to pay fines. And the worst part is that many germans are 100% fine with this system .

Maybe, just maybe, my German friend, it's time to rise up?

I fixed his hotdog face

Indeed. Anti-Whitism is a problem throughout the West.

women won't date you because you're a narcissistic cry-baby

Wow, is that the new DMD update?

You just made him Justin Trudeau.

is this the famous anglo-teutonic face i keep hearing about?

Cant consent = rape

Well to be fair, you deserve it

that guy is literally just a walking nose

>how bad women have it in Saudi Arabia
Fuck off nigger. Women are born to be led.

>And the worst part is that many germans are 100% fine with this system

Don't worry. The migrants will be your cure.

>get rejected from college because I'm a White man
study harder
>bad grades in High School because I'm a White male and all the SJW teachers penalized me
that's your fault
>no job will hire me because I'm a White man
BS
>if you do get hired, you'll get fired at a moment's notice if you express conservative opinions
"i think we should reduce taxes on the wealthy and that maybe people should rely more on religion" will not get you fired, "this beta cuck kike shit! I hate it! niggers!!21" will get you fired
>White males get hardly any representation in the media - now it's all women and minorities
muh representation
you sound like the people you're complaining about
>comics and video games and other male hobbies now erasing White males
These a things are for children
>police won't take you seriously if you file a complaint as a White male - look what happened to Baked Alaska and Richard Spencer
two people is not the entire justice system of the united states
>judicial system is wild stacked against you - juries almost always rule in favor of women and minorities
BS
>girls won't date me because I'm a White male and the media promotes minorities as more desirable
ahahahahahahahahahaha. this is where I became sure it was b8.
>constantly getting dirty looks from women and minorities because I'm a White male
maybe because you're giving them dirty looks?
>people can always make jokes at my expense
Because you are a pussy undertow faggot who is basically playing the race card

if i was a woman i'd be worried about competing with this too

>Fuck off nigger. Women are born to be led.
I'm only reporting what liberals think about Saudi Arabia.

Fuck off, nigger. You're part of the problem.

i think gbeing a massive pussy is your biggest problem

like if these are your honestly held beleifs you are mentally handicapped

>inb4 fuck off im woke and you are the one who is stupid

Thats a beautiful nose

Holy fuck he is a nu-male

gigantic female eyes that are not sunken at all

very narrow face, weak cheek bones and jaw

why? because I recognize the oppression White males endure today?