I posted here a couple days ago about me being attacked by my Syrian ex girlfriend and her Mexican boyfriend...

I posted here a couple days ago about me being attacked by my Syrian ex girlfriend and her Mexican boyfriend. And how I wanted to post a YouTube video. Some were for it, some were against it. I talked to the cops and they won’t get around to looking into for over a year, and I’m planning on moving out of the country, so I’m posting the audio of he attack on YouTube. Can /bant/ help me make it viral, and tag her name so it’s a top result when you google her?

Inb4 NYPA faggot. This isn’t Sup Forums and I don’t want a personal army

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xeC4k3rpd5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I put bant, I meant Sup Forums I’m an idiot.

we're pretty much the same
Let us know when you've posted it.

yup we are exactly the same
only difference is we got HAPPENING written over every little thing

Video is being uploaded

youtu.be/xeC4k3rpd5U

This isn't the kind of video that is going to go viral. People share things to shock other people. There isn't anything "shocking" here. Just some shit talking and telling somebody to get out of a car. If you have a record of when the recording was made, and can prove who was talking, it might help you prove the guy beat the crap out of you. As for the video going viral... I just don't think that is going to happen. I'm sorry you wound up in the hospital, OP.

you sound like a faggot

Next time pull a gun and fucking shoot someone you coward.

I am. I didn’t have a gun though

Not necessarily viral but just so The video comes up when you search her name

But thanks for the honest chief

DONT TRY IT

why no video?

>audio only vid
>make it go viral
>it´s not of 6 year old calling 9/11 about their cats fucking and/or being murdered

Good luck man. Sorry about the situation but honestly, drop this shit and be happy the Mexican Alpha did not kill you.

lmao you sound like such a beta cuck

"What's up bro" (meant in an aggressive manner)
"H..hey man" (in nasally cuck voice)
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR

NOT an alpha, punched me from behind. He’s a manlet spic. Also I didn’t feel like fighting over some haji I don’t give a shit about

You could make the argument ima beta

Sound like a stand-up guy!
Coming here trying to spread hate about some petty argument. No wonder you got attacked you're probably a grade A asshole.
Just tell the cops, and let them take care of it. Stop being a retarded butthurt idiot and do something useful instead of wasting time causing more problems without life just because you want revenge.

Why would you upload this, is it a cuck fetish? This only makes you look like a bitch.

wtf i hate syriangirl now?

wtf is a syrian doing in america

Thank Obama

Okay, cool flag very edgey

>listening to audio
>get confused halfway through
>"wait why is the mexican arguing with the GF now?"
>realise that's not the GF's voice
>it's yours

Do you know what a cuck is

Top kek

give me the spic's name and number brah

This also isn't /bant/ you fucking faggot.

the spic sounds like he needs a big dick in his ass. imma make him my girlfriend

Learn martial arts.
Play sports or something where you can find strong male role models and learn some aggression.
(I'm guessing you don't have much of a father)