So this guy is a Serb.At least he considers himself as Serb.Would you call that guy white?I think not...

So this guy is a Serb.At least he considers himself as Serb.Would you call that guy white?I think not.He's apparently a famous serbian youtuber.There was a thread recently where i learned about this guy.Some Serb user said that he is gypsy,or rather mixed.He has a gypsy mother.A LITERAL GYPSY.Who the fuck mixes with gypsies?Even the most multicultural,egalitarian liberals wouldn't mix with gypsies.How prevalent is mixing with gypsies in Serbia?I suppose not that prevalent but it caim as a shock to me that there is some mixing happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUpgUGA2wbo),
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marija_Gimbutas
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is his grandmother

Looks like a jew

This is his mother

how many Gypsies are there?

in Ex-Yu i mean.

I'm also half gypsy and my skin color is the same as his, the off-white look, but I have lighter hair and bland easier in the general diaspora of my country.
This is how half of the population the Balkans will look like in 50-60 years, the other half will be pure turbo gypsy gibmedals receivers.
The "pure" slavs (lol) likes to make fun of all gypsies and think we will always be the minority but things will change in the near future and they will change for the worse.
Massive cuts to all gibmedals and increase of southern slavs birth rates is the only way for the Balkans to survive, but I'm not very hopeful.

After coming across this documentary (youtube.com/watch?v=JUpgUGA2wbo), they're equal to the current (((Refugees))) in Europe and that of the Jews with their subversion and deceit. White or not, they're closer to the Jews than any European.

user.

You know that the gibs and gypsies basically being alive is entirely because of the west right?

I thought serbs were like Vidic and Dušan Basta.

there are more blondes in Croatia?
Rakitic, Modric...

Main theme in this thread is how prevalent is mixing with gypsies in Serbia,not if Serbs are gypsies.

If you do not put a space between sentences you are a LITERAL NIGGER.

GOOD FUCKING LORD. There also belongs a space after a comma.

I'm on my phone,so not used to it.

I think we should focus more on how western gypsies are even whiter.

Also his mom was probably a whore and some degenerate fucked her raw.

im pretty sure that thats how a average serb looks like, plus they have like 500k gypsies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

remove gyspy from balkan WHEN
this is as bad as nigger mongrelization

Albanian gypsy looking think

>So this guy is a Serb.At least he considers himself as Serb
>So this guy is a Serb

Yeah..and i can shoot lighting bold from my ass

thank god he isn't wh*te
fuck wh*tes

wrong
jews are wh*te

he is a filthy gyppo degenerate,and if you look at his father in the videos,you will get it..his father is the worst subhuman trash in serbia,unreal how retards actually watch him

a true slav has green/blue eyes

slavs are subhumans

this is coming from a guy in greece?

jebe se

you are a subhuman but we love you anyway
picrel

Underclass criminal Serbian father, and Gypsy mother.

Υπανθρωπους πες τους τουρkους kαι αλβανους οχι τους σερβους

Gypsies are definitely a big problem in many eastern European countries, I cannot imagine touching them let alone race mix wit one of them. But most Serbs themselves are mix of turks.

Turks follow Islam and Serbs follow Christianity. Both of them are enslaved by Jewish sects just like other Europeans but the only difference is these people are not European. Even niggers wouldn't call these people white.

Μιμ είναι ηλίθιε
δεν αντιπαθώ τους σλάβους (είμαστε kαι kατά 10-30% έτσι kι αλλιώς)
αλλά οι πιο «λε*kοί» ευρωπαίοι kατά γερμανία kαι πάνω μεριά είναι όντως υπάνθρωποι

>not being wh*te
>bad
how does Jamal's dick taste, Hans?

Its very rare i have never encountered anyone ever who was a half gypsy nobody likes gypsies here we treat them like trash but seeing paler people mixing with darker looking people doesn't suprise me here, its not just here its in whole Balkans... People do not care if someone looks like an Arab or turk rape baby or has brown nigger tier eyes despite him/her being blonde/brown haired with blue/green eyes... For instance pic related our football player Dusan Basta literally marries a mongol or whatever the fuck she is... It mostly happens in Bosnia then Serbia, but in Croatia its rarer i guess... I myself have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and i would never consider having kids with anyone who isnt pale or doesnt have blue or green eyes at least...

love you too my fellow turk brother,niggadopolous

He is a gypsy and you don't have to look at the skin to realize that, Gypsies have a distinct look you can recognize. I don't understand why Croats are always cherrypicking gypsies and using them as an example of what "Serbs" look like when you too have a similar gypsy problem.

+Stop being such a faggot, Croats look like Serbs and Serbs look like Croats. You're not "white" , at least not in the sense 90% considers it. Stop trying to push something you're not

>Serbs were exiled once
>Jews are always exiled
>that means Serbs are Jews

nice logic

>You're not "white" , at least not in the sense 90% considers it.
??? :)))

>niggadopoulos
DAS RITE

Croatia doesn't have a gypsy problem. They are concentrated in he north. There are 15.000-30.000 of them, meanwhile estimation for Serbia is 150.000-500.000

Did I imply that logic? No. I implied your people subvert like Jews.

Sup Forums considers "white" to be people who have pale white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair, none in the Balkans however has pale skin. You are white, but not in the way you believe you are. So stop eating Sup Forums propaganda and get into the real world

I am definitely not "white", I have darker hair, my skin isn't pale and my eyes are brown. Most of the people in my surrounding are the same. I've been to Croatia many times and haven't seen anything different. But unlike you faggots, I acknowledge who I am and I am proud of it, I don't larp as the "Aryan" race because I am not German
I am Serbian

This is the main reason Croatia is so cucked, you have 0 national identity, you don't want to acknowledge who you are mostly masturbate to western cultures. Croatia is a cultureless joke

half of the world has roma problems

>They are concentrated in the north
>concentrated
you sneaky fucking dog

>>Sup Forums considers "white" to be people who have pale white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair,
ne seri

Balkanians are caucasian but not wh*te
wh*tes are subhumans

define "white"

as Sup Forums defines it, pale skin blue eyes light (blond) hair
so basically g*rmans and n*rds
which are all fucking subhumans

non yellow,black,brown or red folks

I am asking the Greek delusional dude

that repulsive roach mentality is exactly why we are considered subhuman

clearly gypsies

"white" is just an identifier, nobody should be using it to determine genetic origin

White isn't a race you fucking retard. Race is more than skin dwell anyway.

Stop listening to (((burger))) """logic"""

Serbs got gypsy + turk blood

Croats are more slavic but just live in sunny weather

>There's a gypsy minority in Serbia
>Serbs have gypsy blood

Do you have nigger and oriental blood ?

he looks a bit turky maybe but otherwise ok

Serbs/ex-yugos have the best hair of all Slavs.

who /esotericrokivulovicism/ here

is that a fucking vape?

Kids these days love that fatass.

Back from Germany, eh?

I'm not Him even though I've been to Berlin twice
it's a fucking shithole, only nice thing about G*rmany is their sweets

Fuckign Mudja
Hes a gypsy entertaining us. Serbian gypsies are good entertainment, he entertains Serbian children
Pevaj cigane pevaj

looka native american as fuck

SRBS WUZ INDIANS N SJEEET

Well we ARE the oldest people in the world (Vincha)

TAKO JE

WE

about half a million

WUZ

KRALJEVI

BRE

rodoljub bi bio ponosan

Nice way to end the thread

How do greeks handle the fact they are all gypsies or turks?

serves are the turkish raped gypsies. you can't stop what is already done. the only answer to the menace is to segregate balkaniggers from Croatia and Slovenia

Кe ти peжa глaвaтa цигaнин

>bulgarian rapebaby tries to talk shit
we handle it by being better than other humans

you are gypsy, serve roach. it's ok, don't be ashamed of who you are. think of it as being gay. gays are born gay, and most serves are born gypsy.
It's safe to say that nothing of value was lost since your race resulted from turkic goatfuckers mixing with Greek mongrels and Slavs
Serbs or Sebia never did a removal on racial basis - only on some gay ass shit like religion, state loyalty etc. You WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

And only THEN you can dare to speak about removal

>t. ahmed jamal al-pineapple

>nigeria with snow

The only proof for this is a feminist old hag who literally wrote fairy tales about utopian "matriarchal" prehistoric societies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marija_Gimbutas

>a literal subhuman turk roach with ABBO, NIGGER, GYPSY AND WEST ASIAN BLOOD

Mulattos > Greeks

At least mulattos don't pretend to be European

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

brb making my sandwiches on the way to Athens to Germanize the greasypussies

>nigeria with snow

>Croats are always cherrypicking gypsies and using them as an example of what "Serbs" look like
Let's play "find the white"

Yeah, definitely not white

why would anyone want to find a subhuman?

Wrong
Jews are arab

Looks like an Iranian girl i used to know.

Once again, not white. But on the oyher hand, who seriously think of the balkans as white. They're the great "inbetween" europe and roachland, a missing link if you like. Never seen a serb I'd consider white by western european standard anyway 2bh.

t. jew

>by western european standard
you mean black?

if western/northern europe isnt white, then nobody on earth is.

lets find him then

>nobody on earth is
nobody on earth will be
FTFY

>foreigners love your football team
>this is the same as your country being full of turkish rapebabies
Keep deluding yourself, Dragane.

>Slovakia population: 5,429,000
>gypsy population: >500,000
Damn, and I thought we had cigan problems here.

You are a literal mongrel nation of ugly inbreds famous only for stinky diaspora, unemployment, whores and antifa

White = 100% Northwestern European

White = Germanic, Celtic, Celtic-Germanic

Racially European = Germanic-Celtic, Baltic, Finnic, ethnic Russian (Belorussian), Bohemian, Moravian, Slovenian, some Poles and some Croats, Slovaks, Hungarians

>nigeria with snow

>t. butthurt post-Soviet kike expat now living in San-Fagcisco

>nigeria with snow

hi :^)
you like my OC meme and yes some Serbians don't look white this one looks like cigan.