Last month, 83% of U.S. protests were against Trump

Isn't something like this supposed to be informing politicians what their constituents want, and they should then be working toward that end?

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/09/25/charlottesville-and-its-aftermath-brought-out-many-protesters-in-august-but-still-more-were-against-trump-and-his-policies/

#resist

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/nvra-letter-ca-august-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's because retards protest against anything

17% were for trump then? proof that white supremacy is alive and well in america

That 0.00001% of the population is a big deal.

Every day this board continues to prove that Ukranians are truly retarded.

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

I'm certain none of these protests were organized by NPOs that profit from donations from international corporations like Open Society Foundations.

Correct.

No. The loudest screamers don't represent a large enough number of people. Besides, these protesters are protesting in favor of the Washington establishment anyways, which is already against Trump. American protests are pathetic now. People used to protest against the injustices of the establishment. Now the loony left protests in favor of the irreversibly corrupt establishment and against a man who ran on reforming it.

Constitutional Republic. Protests are not quite as effective as in other countries. As it stands though their voices are being heard and unfortunately nobody likes what they have to say.

And those protests have pissed off everyone else. They're discrediting their own movement. Keep doing it.

>people protest against the government a lot

Jesus Christ is this a groundbreaking fact to some people? No matter who's in power people are going to protest against them more than they will against people who are doing nothing in Government.

Because leftists have vastly more time to stand around and hold signs.

Right and center have jobs to go to.

everyones too terrorized by the endless mas of stupidity thats been on display from the left to care about what they want

It just shows that marching around like a bunch of retards with a protest sign shoved up your ass doesn't accomplish anything. All protesting should be banned because of its pure stupidity

Most protests are also done by people who dont have jobs to go to.

>over 4/5ths of protests against trump
>use a picture of tiki torch nazis anyway
i hate the fucking wapo

Erica Chenoweth is a Professor at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver and a Fellow at the One Earth Future Foundation. She also blogs at Rational Insurgent and co-hosts the award-winning blog Political Violence @ a Glance.

That's also 83% of U.S. protests that were anti-White, anti-Police, anti-Western culture, anti-Democracy, anti-Capitalist, anti-US and probably others I can't think of off the top of my head.

All of these subjects are rolled into one so you can pick and choose what you want it to be at any given time because these people hate the US.

so you think everything lugenpresse says is reality

:^)

Should read

>Last month less then 1% of the population held 83% of the protest against Trump

It's kind of good news really. The longer millennials continue to believe the way to change things is to protest (and not vote) the better.

>Washingjew Postawitz actually wants you to believe they counted every single protest in the entire country for a solid month and stratified them according to political objective
Did they use anonymous sources for this report, too?

Yeah, why aren't people with jobs and functional families acting like animals in the street?

fpbp
>democracy meme
good goy

No it actually makes sense. Pro-Trump supporters hold a rally not a protest. Comparing the two isn't the same so it's a skewed number.

Additionally, a large number of the protestors are paid to protest.

Clearly someone's been reading Charlie Hebdo covers as empirical truth

fucking nassies

>antifa activists
These fucking kikes always want to paint antifa as the good guys

So liberal chucks are a bunch of fucking crybabies, what the fuck else is new

Point being, the dataset is absolutely bullshit and politically-driven by bias. There's no possible way they counted EVERY protest in the whole country. There's daily protests against abortion clinics throughout the USA. There's daily protests in favor of thousands of pet causes. Saying 83% of ALL protests, nation-wide, were anti-Trump, is about as believable as 98% voting for the communist party in 1940s Russia.

Because protesting is a business now, and he's the biggest earner.

I've yet to see a (((major publication))) call them domestic terrorists.

>anti-Democracy
You had a point with the rest of those subjects, but you enitrely misunderstand democracy if you think people voicing dissent with the government is "anti-democracy", especially as Trump lost the popular vote

I've seen some at least feign that antifa are violent but the Washington Post loves to cover for them

>777

>losers throw the most tantrums
News at 11.

>popular vote
meaningless in our republic

ayy

>For example, we contacted Los Angeles County directly this past June. At that time, county officials informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/nvra-letter-ca-august-2017/

90% of those "protests" took place where basically everyone is represented by democrats

>this pic
every fucking time

Have you heard of the phrase "vocal minority"? The silent majority won , go neck yourself

>83% of protests were against Trump
>But let's use that one picture of the guy doing a Roman salute

Majority of americans out working producing taking care of families don't have time to protest, so lets ignore their wishes and just do whatever the maniac losers riot about.

Hope russia takes back all of ukraine , the majority likes that idea.

Well, yeah. Antifa is run by Jews. Turning populations against each other is something they've been doing for centuries. They're never going to disavow their favorite golem.

did you forget who won the presidency?

>make 1000 fake 1 person protests
>LOL 99% OF PROTESTS WERE AGAINST TRUMP

>if you think people voicing dissent with the government is "anti-democracy"
That's not remotely what I meant but okay.

And of that 83% of protests what % of the population were they?

No, just because most most protests were for/against something, doesn't mean that a majority of the people are for/against that something.

You don't pander to a minority group just because they yell louder than everyone else.

>83% of whiners whined about other people being successful despite them having a fair chance themselves

>Isn't something like this supposed to be informing politicians what their constituents want
No. It just shows what the faggots that don't have jobs or lives to attend to want. I couldn't find the time to protest anything if I wanted to. A protest isn't a vote. It a meaningless tantrum over not getting what you want. Go vote if you want things to go your way. If you lose then that's that.
Go ahead and start a revolution if you think you have what it takes to take us on. I would if I were in the same situation, but I know I'd win. The left will always lose because it is made of the people who live dependent on infrastructure and need to be defended by government in every aspect of life.
All leftists are pussies. Even the toughest among them are fucking pansy faggots. Fear is what makes them leftist. Fear is weakness.

College kids are so easily roped into "protesting"
More than half of them don't know jack shit about what they're 'mad' about

A true white Supremacist would vote democrat because black people are doing fine killing themselves.

That's not how democracy works. In this country, we have voting so everyone's opinion is taken into account. If you want the country run a certain way, you vote that way. If your vote loses, that means that your opinion wasn't the common one, and that's something you just have to accept. Like a rational adult.

Fuck you traitor.

This is why Trump will win a second term. Keep it up please, thanks.

>political protests were against the leadership

wow amazing

I wonder what percentage of pro-trump rallies were anti-trump

Dumb liberal by their lonesome stages a 'protest' everyday.

Hurr durr after 30 consecutive days of protest it must mean he really is evil.

Jfc go kys please

OFF BY ONE

Actually, this is their job. George soros pays them.

40% of eligible voters didn't even vote

She also had millions of illegal votes

Perfect example of why the electoral college was created in the first place

>a small amount of loudmouthed domestic terrorist should be able to dictate the political agenda

wew

Yeah, but November will be off-the-hook

Hillary.

>#resist
Take your shill faggot ass back to plebbit.

we've deported about 800k of those votes already kiddo.

You don't even archive washington post and you throw in a hashtag. Fucking bad at your jobs. I'm not giving you another ((you))

We inform politicians of what we want on election day.

Those of us who have a job can;t always take time off to protest.

They're not his constituents, RETARD

Stop replying and learn how to spot shills and slides you fucking faggots

"83%" of protests =/= 83% of the country. Try again, cuckboi

Maybe you should consider why their is such a relatively small handful of you losers constantly protesting and not the majority of the country. Perhaps all your "oppressed" bullshit is all in your head or a front for your laziness and lack of character. Don't worry I'm sure you'll find some other degenerate to buttfuck you to sleep tonight so you can get some rest.

>won the presidency
>Hillary

Now I'm not 100% up on current events, but I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton isn't the current president of the United States.

Sorry, I would love to be at pro trump rallies but I have a job.

easy to protest for kike masters when you are paid to

It's always just shills, fake news. They literally advertise protester jobs in advance.

No because the 80% of the country that isn't protesting recognizes that you're nothing more than retarded dumpster babies whining that you didn't get your way.

Enjoy the coat hanger scars on your forehead.