HILLARY CLINTON JUST ENDED BILL O’REILLY’S STREAK OF NO. 1 BESTSELLER BOOKS

Hillary Clinton's "What Happened" easily beat out Bill O'Reilly's latest "Killing" book, marking the end of an era for the former Fox News talker.

shareblue.com/hillary-clinton-just-ended-bill-oreillys-streak-of-no-1-bestseller-books/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KrisParonto/status/912524434606456832
apnews.com/d84bb58cfa234b3fb24e009d6c31a497
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>surplus soros money
>better surpass the quota to beat bestseller to forget election loss

The book was always ALWAYS a money laundering scheme.

I mean how could it not.
The book is such a simple read, you don't even have to open it.
>What happened?
>Hillary Rodham Clinton

>shariablue.com

WELP

Fucking kek

IT'S OVER O'REILLYKINS

>posting a shareblue link

they arent even fucking trying anymore

Why was that a streak? Are people that enamored by basic history?

>ukranian linking shareblue
is the world really just a battleground between the fake nation of poles who got drunk and thought themselves russian (ukro) and true russians?

CAN'T SHILL THE HILL. MORE COPIES SOLD THAN ART OF THE DEAL.

>Shariablue uses russian proxy to attempt to manipulate minds on a norwegian ice sculpting forum
oy vey, it's the same fucking shoah.

this
everything you need to know is right on the cover

Kek

when you factor in how terrible that book makes Hilary Clinton look this isn't a good thing for her

its just her confirming that she is petty and spiteful and borderline conspiracy theorist

>shareblue.com

SHILLS BTFO

YAAAAAAS KWEEN HILLARY!

delete this!

>tfw more people bought your shitty book than voted for you
Time for a seizure Hillary

>Bill O'Reilly
Who the fucking hell fucking cares what some New England ivy-league educated elitist thinks?!

he's not even on TV anymore, who gives a fuck?

Clinton needs the book to survive.

yeah and 50% or more of the people buying the book did so for a laugh or to obtain some insight into the mind of a would-be super villain.

amazon had to delete more negative reviews for this book than any other book in history

they had to implement a block on reviews from non-purchasers and its still piling up with hilarious negative reviews, from people who buy the book just to shit on her.

i am listening to the audiobook version right now, read by clinton herself, its fucking hilarious, worth every penny.

waaaaa waaaaaaaaaa bernie sanders
waaaa waaaaaaaaaa the media
waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa putin
waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa piss dossier!
waaaaaaaaaa waaaaa election interference
waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa sexism
waa waaaaaaaaaaaa i am a woman it was my turn

10/10 will read again and again and again

what i really cant wait for are the inevitable analysis and reviews of her book, the claims she makes, and how it was written/put together.

its so fucking strange. parts are written like a retarded twitter millennial marketer

other parts are clearly written by a retarded out of touch peter-wiggen-tier megalomaniac(clinton herself)

and the rest seems to be a strange attempt to create 'THE Narrative' of how liberals should reflection on this election.

Who would buy a book written by the faggot that is Bill O'Reilly.

Bill O'Reilly writing a book even sounds like a paradox to me. He doesn't read 'em, he just writes them?

twitter.com/KrisParonto/status/912524434606456832

>sales to vendors is the same as sales to the end user
Yeahhhhhhhhh, the Atari E.T. game was a smash hit by that logic.

aren't most of those cartridges buried out in the desert somewhere?

You know a lot of people are buying that book for deliberately bad Christmas presents.

Imagine some future civilization finding those, thinking its a time capsule, and trying to figure out wtf?

Soros purchased fully half of all copies sold.

omfg

I still will never understand how dumb they were to use the phrase "Correct the Record"

It literally screams, "modify history so that it reflects my narrative"

>He didn't buy the russian conspiracy manifesto

I'm so fucking glad she didn't won. She's currently calling for Zuckerberg to control Facebook like a communist thing

Isn't Bill O'Reilly basically at the lowest point in his career right now?

Seems like Hillary's best is only slightly better than the worst of a cuckservative is all i'm sayin.

Yawn. 3,800 copies = best seller.

ummm try again sweetie

apnews.com/d84bb58cfa234b3fb24e009d6c31a497

Me and all of my friends bought it just to laugh at this dumb slut and it's well worth the money to read this hefty list of reasons why the world schemed against Hillary Clinton.

>1 I'm a woman
>2 I represented the nig-i mean blacks and those white supremacists couldn't stop me, podesta tells me I should get a swastika tattoo next time I run
>3 flipflopping political career and a flipflopping campaign
>4 Bill fucking other women and looking like a zombie
>5 there was a moment in the election where God himself came to me and said "Hillary, you may be the best candidate in the history of America, but now is not your time"
>6 Bernie constantly calling me a whore on national television and spitting sunflower seeds in my hair during the debates, very unprofessional
>7 THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING JEW BASTARD ELECTORAL COLLEGE, IF I COULD ID SUICIDE ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, JUST LIKE I DID SETH RICH, YOU FAGGOTS RUINED MY CAREER AND I WILL RUIN YOU! Really that electoral college is so archaic, we need to move forward as a country with some common sense election reform!

Would hate for this to be bumped

bump

Suddenly no bump, why do you think this is?

>I'm going to buy her book just to laugh at her, that will show her!

Uh oh, looks like the russians are at it again

She has a packed house in Wisconsin!

reminds me of this

Apparently, it's just the start. She's now working on the sequel of what is hoped to be a trilogy.
The working titles are "Where am I?" and "What day is it?"

Savage as fuck lol

ayyyy lmao

>American best sellers consist of literary giants like.....bill oreily and hillary clinton

The fuck is wrong with americans? Is this the calibre of literature being hailed in that country? Some old cuckservative fart and hillary fucking clinton?

Lmao you guys really are a living meme.

Hahahaha
Thanks for that. God that game was fucked

Where's my dentures?

Book sales = money laundering.

Bump

If you think those are legitimate numbers I feel bad for you bro.
Some soros funded group has boxes of hillary's shitty book sitting in a wherehouse.

LOLOLOLOLOL

>ShariaBlue Article.

No thanks.

It sure must be great that amazon is inflating the numbers and deleting anyone who has anything bad to say about Clinton, I sure don't feel like I'm being fed a huge pile of propaganda shit

op shillfag. this book has been out for ONE WEEK. everyone who wanted it has already bought it. she got 20 million and the may get 3 or 4 million back. what about publishing costs? biggest loser in american history.

>shareblue

What are the chances the sales numbers are bullshit? Or does it count if she buys all those copies herself?

>shill comes to pol
>unironically posts shareblue link

On average how many dicks do you take in a given day? 5? More?

Part of me feels sad at the sight of a mind slowly deteriorating. I think "this is someone's granny"
But then I remember all the people she's fucked over and killed, and it seems fitting that such an intellectual psychopath should be aware of her brains slowly dribbling out of her ears. I still want to see her in jail, but this somehow feels more like justice for those kids at Waco.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfvo1hv9dNQ

>Ukraine
>literally linking shariablue
I'm part Ukrainian and at this point you're just an embarrassment fampai.

people read it purely for salt mining purposes..yet I suppose she thinks she's accomplished something

Ukraine isn’t a real country and we should give you back to Russia.

I'm sure she's thrilled with her consolation prize.

AYYYY