Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whogets/status/745914805425442820
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Felix is bro-tier

Yes. and?

Reminder that Julius is a bro and saved subaru

For what reason

>**5位/**8位 (**4,280 pt) [*,*43予約] 16/06/24

I know the stalker rankings don't really matter anymore but I felt the need to post this anyway because holy shit.

I'll take the cats.

Probably cause the storefront copies are all sold out.. sudden mad rush to order online

What are they supposed to be?

Pearlbaton triplets.

What is that based on ? new fag here. dvd's or something ?

Felix is perfect.

BD sales, and its topping not just the spring anime chart, but the overall anime chart.. its the first time we see any series from the spring season doing it..

Me on the center

For comparison, how many points other more sucessful series attained?

thanks !

Total, between all editions? Only ones beating it are Macross, Kabaneri, and JoJo.

if we are counting points, then kabaneri, jojo and macross are still outselling re:zero..

kabarneri and macross are in the 5ks and jojo in the 4ks not counting the special editions..

Reading the AU makes my heart hurt, help

you mean purrfect

Is this show really that good?
I wanna watch because of the rating and sales but it just seems like it's another generic harem/fantasy/video game idiocy.
What makes this different from SAO or Grimgar or any "I'm in a video game" anime?

But people are excited because we have came so far.. the show wasn't doing too well prior ep7

Well, we can still hope it happens in the MU.

The truth of the matter is that I really don't feel comfortable with Subaru ending up with Emilia.

So full story adaptation confirmed or should I stop dreaming?

It really matters? I mean if its a 99% cute girl what matters if she has a dick? Is not dicks what makes men disgusting as sex partners but the rude faces, the beards the hair and ripped or fat bodies.

A girl that has a penis is good as long as is cute and looks like a girl.

Oh you!

You mean S2/arc 4? Never.

S-stop! It's making me confused.

It's really nothing like those once you get into it. There's a bit of a bait&switch going on with things. Some parts seem pretty damned cliche at first glance, but the more you learn the more you realize how wrong you were.

Nothing is ever confirmed until it actually happens. This is a good sign though.

Does the old butler guy hate plebs/normal people?

That's another horrible misunderstanding.

Is he still with Subaru in arc 6

no, only people who went to Sage tower with him are Emilia, Anatasia (scarf-dona), Julius, Ram, Rem, Meiri, Betty

Didn't Felix say he wouldn't normally talk to "trash" like Subaru?

Reminder that Subaru's emotions are being actively manipulated by the Witch.

>Whenever he was beside Emilia, he never failed to feel invigorated and excited. That’s why there wasn’t anything worse for him than getting the cold shoulder like this. ‘What’, ‘when’, Subaru fell into a panic as he raced to find what he’d done to put her in a bad mood.

>If he got rejected by Emilia then he’d be all alone in this world. In this world Emilia had become his sole meaning of existence.

>As the wheels in Subaru’s head started grinding, the way he defined himself worked itself in a bad direction. His vision dimmed as nerves in his head screamed. A dark emotion crept up in his heart. He subconsciously understood this was the same as the dark hand he’d seen before. His lips trembled as the negative emotions started to run wild.

So Subaru's feelings for Emilia are false?

It sounds like at least some of them are, if he's getting the terror-inducing dark hand effect from just thinking about being separated from Emilia.

Knowing this actually makes it a lot easier to understand Subaru's stupidity in this arc and his insistence that he's got to be where Emilia is.

Anyone have the link of this DOUJINSHI?

This is your witch tonight.

Believe me, I wish I knew.

Poor man's Satella.

>Julius

That can be funny

>rem

Nothing of value was lost

Post Natsuki Rem.

They are not fake, since we don't know why Satella/Subaru/Emilia are so close in the first place. Apparently Satella loves him for thousands of years and probably at some point he loved her back, like some of his visions suggest.

Thanks, user.
Okay.

T

Got you covered.

So what are the odds we're gonna get some nice sakuga next episode with the Subaru vs Julius fight?

Loving Satella would be a bit too dangerous for me.

This too.

>implying that's not what makes it good

is not a doujinshi arc 2 artist is also doing the siderchapters (mayo)
twitter.com/whogets/status/745914805425442820

This is probably also the reason why he fell for Emilia at first sight. Their bond must be very deep and old.

Some more

And possibly not chronologically linear, so that throws a bit of a wrench into how deep and old their bond could be.

Whatever the case, I'm definitely seeing manipulation there.

This probably counts.

At least blacken Spica's hair. Fucking artists, I swear.

Or maybe that's Rigel in his younger years.

Reminder...

Again, it's not manipulation because they are already in love with other. It's heavily implied by his visions where he highs and kisses her. She is only creating the road for him to come back to her.

I think that's just Rem with herself.

hugs*

>not wanting to satisfy echidna's curiosity by sexually exploring each other

>Reminder the Mad hatter and the March hare both had time frozen in the original version of Alice in wonderland.

This thread needs some Beatrice, I suppose

Worst girl, I'm certain.

someone should make Rei thread to bait Remfags there

By manipulating his emotions? I kind of get the feeling their shared past haven't even happened yet from Subaru's perspective.

Why did the ratings explode from the last episode of all possible episodes which skipped important content (Al being from Subaru's world, most prominently) and skipped alot of Rem-being-moe moments. She was basically mute this episode.

Here you go.

Felt reveal.

Awakening up his emotions, that is different. Subaru and Satella must have a deep bond, or the writing would be shit
>basically a witch summoning a random guy from Japan

Because rem isn't the plot. Nips are showing a bit of brain.

It always go up after an episode airs since ep7, the rating exploded last yesterday probably because physical copies were getting sold out so ppl rush online to purchase.

Thanks. Their conversations [flirting(?)] in the AU gave me diabetes. Subaru is such a cute father and Rem is loving as always. Their relationship as husband and wife is also not obtusely written like some authors do, Rem making such bold statements like telling him to only monopolize her breasts at nighttime made me chuckle.

Do we actually know for sure Satella summoned him?

Are you samefagging?

Well, it's basically a fact.

He smells of her, and the smell gets stronger every time his ability activates.

>Double trips
Felix is best confirmed

>She was basically mute this episode.
Except for the fact that, you know, she was the reason Subaru was able to get to the capital in the first place

last week ep 1-11 reaired again

No?

If you were referring to my deleted post it was because I messed up the spaces.

Could she be responsible for his respawn skill but not bringing him here? It'd make an easier timeline.

Seriously the show isn't only about rem. Don't be this annoying.

What does Satella smell like?

It does make more sense she is the one who summoned him. The plot is going this way, with Subaru getting always closer to the dark side.
Also the author said if Subaru was part of the evil side, he would be stronger than Reinhard.

I'm not a Remfag, the person I was responding to was. He was butthurt because there was apparently no Rem in the episode and she wasn't important when that's not true.

Alright, So while we're here time for another contrived crackpot theory.

Satella is Emilia, The relationship with Subaru Emilia has is likely one of the few individuals to ever be so devoutly by her side. As for the multiple personality disorder we start to see hints of this after puck goes MIA with Emilia's own mental structure.

Unassumingly, After the hunt for the other witches and and talks with the sage either there is a revelation or a very /bad/ thing that happens. Which in turn ends up being the immediate solution is to stop the bad from happening with time manipulation, A cliche but compared to the bullshit the bishops can use. Emilia goes back and adopts the pen name of Satella and attempts to help the world, But she ends up loosing it in the process. History rights itself here and she eventually gets sealed. Everything at this point is a closed loop, Emilia who is probably lonely and bonkers pushes her power outward of the seal to try and bestow power upon someone to aid them, This event pulls Subaru into the current universe and grants him "Return from Death." The discount version of actual time manipulation.

Subaru's endgame will likely be to break the seal, This coincides with Clown's desire to kill the dragon who probably he equal interest in guarding the seal. The Witch and Bishop of envy are not envious for there ability to inherit other powers, but there desire to attain a bright future which always slips from there grasp.

Your theory doesn't explain why she chose Subaru in particular. Remember also his name is related to the witch cult.

And I his love for the stars and his meme pose are related to Satella as well, apparently.

I rewatched the frist episode, and somehow I get the impression that he summoned himself somehow. The scene where he dies for the first time is played out when he is leaving the convenience store, and the shadow hand is first show right after he extends his own hand to hold Emilia's

you have to keep in mind that the knowledge of the stars is exclusive to people from the real world, the Sage tower was also set up in a way that only human with knowledge of the stars will be able to solve...

the author has also said that there will be a future arc dedicated to events 400 years ago and our narration has never truly left Subaru for very long..

Subaru is related for sure to the vent of 400 years ago. How? We'll see.
When Satella tells him she always, always loved only him, it seems it's something eternal. And in his visions he ended up with hugging and kissing her, as he had always known her.

I'm probably really slow, but does Satella come from the latin stella = star?

to the events*