twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0/10

ON A SUNDAY

10/10 you mean

0/10 post

10/10 post you mean

Fun, cheesy and comfy.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=657826

One of my favorite parts is when Eggman gives some exposition and everyone else gets so bored they all fell asleep.

Modern anime are so fucking cancerous.

Good shit, it's time for a rewatch

Metal Sonic in the volcano was one hell of a scene.

With less than a minute it managed to feel deeper than all of Shadow's character

STRANGE ISNT IT

This movie always put me in a good mood.

BD never ;_; Come one Sega

What's the deal with the catgirl anyway? Nothing remotely hinting there are hybrids ever appeared in the games before or after this movie. Was she just a selling point?

Probably just the staff wanting to have a cute sexy girl around.

To be honest, Sonic along with Mario has nice cute human girls, even Elise despite being a kinda ok character has a nice design. Kinda makes me sad we barely got any new human this days saves for Eggman. Also Shahra best girl

had this shit on vhs

My nigga.

Nice OST

It seems old as hell for something only made in 1996.

>even Elise despite being a kinda ok character has a nice design
Elise is voiced by Maaya Sakamoto in the japanese version so all is forgiven.

I was little when I saw this movie, but that scene kinda tripped me out for a second. Spent a good bit trying to kill sonic, but then hit everyone with "There is only one Sonic."

youtube.com/watch?v=4pZtiYSG-H0

That too

>Shahra best girl
Delicious genie.

It was a beautiful "fuck your pity" moment

Yes, why Genies are so delicious?

>midriffs
>cleavage
>dat hair

It's sonic's 25th anniversary today.

I would hit that and Shahra too
I only have a wish for him, and is for his fanbase to grow a bone for once. And no, I am not talking about the furries or shit like that, I am talking about the guys who are still into "muh fatty sonic" or "muh perfect megadrive", just let it go, shit always changes, you either adapt, like and dislike the new things and keep adapting or stick with your old shit and let the others enjoy the new things.

No Chili-dogs

0/10

We should stream this

YOU MIGHT KNOW EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO DO
BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP YOU
SINCE I KNOW EVERYTHING YOU'RE GOING TO DO

STRANGE, ISN'T IT?

He used to be so cute.

i'm hella down

He used to be cute AND badass.
"Modern" Classic Sonic is just cute, nothing bad with that, but the Classic Sonic also had attitude. Thank you fagbase, I hope each one of you kill yourselves

>I am talking about the guys who are still into "muh fatty sonic" or "muh perfect megadrive"
Kill yourself you piece of shit degenerate adventure/boostfag

Sonic went to shit when he went 3D and they changed his character design

The last good game was Sonic Advance 1 in 2002

Fuck you
Sonic should retire at this point
I'm fucking tired of seeing this franchise's legacy go to fucking shit with subpar mediocre shit being released for more than a decade now

It's fucking disgusting

>"There can only be one Sonic the Hedgehog"

They tried to pull that shit with Generations to desperately make Modern Sonic look "cooler"...it was pathetic

Classic Sonic was a mature character and had the feel of an adult(Naoto Oshima the creator himself said this)
Yes he was cute but that was not all he was

RIDING MY BIKE I NOTICE I NOTICE MANY MANY THINGS THAT LOOKALIKE.

Seriously, I fucking love this movie for some autismal reason. I just feel like it embodies alot of stuff that was good from 90s anime. It had balls actually showing sonic get his shit kicked in, nothing before it really did that.

A good soundtrack can make or break something and this delivered hard on the OST. Too bad there is no official soundtrack for this. People did their best to try and recreate songs from this movie on youtube.

Also britbong Sonic. Finally OC I made years ago.

Oh look, a nostalgia faggot
You are the one that is killing not only the Sonic industry but also with things like Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and other things, and stick with the same old shit instead of moving forward, you just have to learn that is your fault and end yourself.

I love Modern Sonic, not Boom, MODERN Sonic, but that move was pathetic, so I have to agree.
>that pic
>that filename
kek