WE WUZ COWBOYZ N SHIEEETTT

WE WUZ COWBOYZ N SHIEEETTT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWDTw7IjeiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_Reeves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black cowboys were actually a thing. Cowboys were usually selected from the poorest of the poor farmhands, day laborers and workers. That means spics and nogs were regulars. It's only very recently that we decided to romanticize the cowboy, because before the 1940s or so, they were viewed as poor men of questionable morals.

Go fuck yourself.

The main protag, as well as most of the "cast" is white. And there are dark skinned people where it makes sense in relation to the time period.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

Yea no this completely acceptable and a good example for how to introduce diversity

this is some SJW tier tears
boo fucking hoo

That was fast neogaf, are you in discord to organize the correct the record defense force?

>some people on Sup Forums are now triggered by historical accuracy

You're talking about a farmer on a horse.
The western movies with Clint Eastwood that everyone is thinking of made us believe that cowboys were criminal on horses robbing and shooting shit.
Now which is the game about? The first one or the second?

To be fair a large amount of freed slaves and their descendants did become "cowboys" and it was a somewhat common job for the often uneducated former slaves, along with some of the gibs after the civil war encouraged many slaves moved west. Granted if this guys character traits consist of I AM BLACK and thus I am oppressed or this turns into every cowboy and important character is black then yeah it will be shit.

If this were a game about medieval Europe i'd give a shit.

Black cowboys where a thing though, and they were even respected by some white cowboys.

Clint Eastwood wasn't a cowboy. Those guys were more bounty hunters, or outlaws. Similar look, different distinction.

majority of cowboys were hispanic

Exactly but general folk thinks that this is what a cowboy is and not a rancher on a horse looking out for cattle.
Frankly is John Marston in the game ever called a cowboy?

If think everybody just realized they are all in the same shitty job and they could beat up/kill the black guys but that mean more work for them

>van der Linde gang
Ayo hol' up.

This one actually happened user....

Maybe in europe you don't know what cowboys are but in north america it's a well known distinction.

In north america we have rodeos which are like the cowboy olympics

>all these spergs ITT

In RDR the Van der Linde gang was literally made up of Injuns, white outlaws and niggers, you know, the outcasts and criminals of society?

Why wouldn't there be niggers in the Van der Linde gang? I'd be more pissed off if they made the gang mostly niggers though, most niggers hadn't migrated out of the South yet

you dummies, they do this because a lot of teenagers who play videogames are black. They enjoy it more if their people are main characters who aren't chained

thats a indian mate, not a nigger

srsly this

Django Unchained 3: Kill Whitey

>tfw pc patrician and a game about the Dutch finally comes out but only for console peasants

I suppose you're right. Someone has to carry all the stuff and set up the tents and dance for the cowboys' amusement.

>they do this because a lot of teenagers who play videogames are black.

no they dont

niggers steal their video games

they do this because modern gamers are cum guzzling loser leftists who love to virtue signal and brag about how progressive their games are, and should be put out of their misery

Fuck off you stupid nigger.

>>Black cowboys actually existed
>He wasn't in the trailer for more than 2 seconds, not a main character
>The guy in the trailer isn't even black

Good job looking retarded as always Sup Forums.

/Thread

Don't forget outlaws but somehow the fucking never bring it up.

As a Proud Texan we all know that most term come from Mexico, but you northern boy like to believe what hollywood have shown you.

Anyways must of the northern states still believe we live in the old west riding horse's and shit.

Tejas = Texas
Vaquero = Cowboy

Nothing historically in-accurate with this. Blacks did a lot in the settling of the American West. There are several prominent black people who were cowboys, lawmen, and of course the Buffalo Soldiers, black soldiers stationed in Indian country because the local Indians were shit scared of them, and their women getting blacked.

>Farmer on a horse
Lol no
Cowboys were hired hands that essentially worked for room and board, wandering from ranch to ranch. They were notorious for alcohol and drug abuse.

>t. negro afrocentrist

>Blacks did a lot in the settling of the American West.
Not really. Chinks and whites did more. There were some nig outlaws and a few sheriffs but what do you expect from nigs? Violence is their way.
The west was primarily settled and built by whites and asians.
If there aren't as many asians as there are niggers in the game then it will be inaccurate.

youtu.be/fWDTw7IjeiI

Yeah, America has always been a mulatto nation.

Its pretty difficult to be mad about this one because its actually possible for once and probable even.

Stop memeing cuck. There is nothing wrong with black people in this time period.

Rockstar is the last vidya company not infiltrated by SJWs they just wouldn't do that shit.

do you freak out anytime you see a black guy with any amount of screen time?

Either way, the game looks fucking amazing. Loved the first one, hopefully the plot of the second installment will be on par with the predecessor.

This is one of the things they actually wuz. I have no problem with this.

They actually told one SJW to fuck off. No, they're not particularly politically correct.

Lots of cowboys were black
I hate wogs and their kangz bullshit but there we plenty in that profession

>Generalize an entire board based on one morons comment
>Ignore the entire thread calling him retarded

you're as much a faggot as OP btw

holy shit this looks amaaaaaaazing

they wuz, and they mattered.

black people helped build this country and are true americans. they may be fucking idiots, but they're americans

op got btfo

I'm not saying that all cowboys were black, but there was a fair number. I really doubt Rockstar is going SJW tier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bass_Reeves

I just wondered how long it would take since Rockstar' boss left the company.

Guess Soros made Take2 a better offer, kek

>another one bites the dust, rip gta