Police Brutality and racism

Has police brutality got worse? any facts about this? Is it real or just an overexaggerated meme from niggers?

Has the whites on black crimes increased?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a meme

If you send thousands of thousands of decent police in black neighborhoods, you drastically decrease crime rates, whowudathot

it's mainly just overreactions from news reports hyping it up and not giving the full truth. after a shooting, if it is a black man shot, even if the cop is black the headlines will be "Black man shot by police in ((())) city". But if it is a white man doing something illegal the headlines will be "man shot by police after resisting arrest".

the main problem is with the news channels, they know that if they bring racism into everything they will get more views from pissed off nigs. then when they start to riot they can report on the riots and get even more views.

Is there some statistics about "police brutality"?

Most of the cases are dindu nuffin as in dindu follow simple instructions got shot. Many of you don't know but if you put your weapon down and don't resist you might not get shot.

If you look at the statistics for races committing violent crime percentage wise, and people killed by police officers by race as a percentage. The logical conclusion is people who commit violent crime are more likely to be shot by police.

I live in a large city in FLorida. Whenever you hear about a murder, carjacking or something like that 90% of the time its a nigg nogg

How far back do you want to go? Feudal tax collectors? Roman enforcers? Irish cops walking a beat? If anything police brutality is minimized now more than ever. Still exists though. Always will. Many studies on giving people authority over others and how it progresses.

don't know about police brutality but it seems like it could be easily misguided by someone saying
>oh look he tackled that guy that was running that's brutality

for your other questions, both whites killed by blacks and blacks killed by whites has gone up, but whites killed by blacks is still way higher than blacks killed by whites.
>pic related

here is a database that shows police shootings in 2017 washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
>inb4 washpo gtfo

326 whites where shot by police
165 blacks shot by police
112 hispanic shot by police
24 (((other))) shot by police
103 unknown shot by police

if you are looking at interacial killings, whites are killed far more. and if you look at police killings whites are still shot more than blacks

So, it was a fucking meme by the fucking nigger Football league.

thanks fampai.

After adjusting for population, blacks are killed at a rate between 2-3x higher than whites by police.

However, start looking at the crime rates and infer just how much more blacks interact with cops (and HOW they interact, fug da police), the last thing I'd call it is an epidemic or a problem.

Blacks will never, ever progress because they completely lack self awareness. Their #1 enemy for the past 50 years in America has been themselves.

>Has the crime rate gotten worse?
FTFY

It might as well get worse. These niggers certainly aren't getting better.

The camera is what changed
-Michael Brown hands up don't shoot was a complete lie
-Holder said so
But consider Jason Van Dyke and police threats to witnesses, destruction of videotapes, false reports and usual Blue Wall cover-up
-to sum up: African-Americans are driving the last working cop nuts, police motto is Stay Fetal, police cheat on promotional exams so the supervisor is even stupider than the p.o., and in Chicago 1/2 of this force of imbeciles makes >$100,000

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

The Colour of Crime

No, blacks have gotten worse. If cops really wanted to hurt and kill black people, we wouldn't have to so much violent crime committed by blacks in the first place.

> and if you look at police killings whites are still shot more than blacks
...not just overall, but at twice the rate per capita of individuals engaged in activity with police. This detail is often overlooked. Good work otherwise.

Blacks are still over-represented in those statistics, but can be easily explained by the fact that blacks commit FAR MORE violent crimes and crimes in general than whites (52% of murders, 98% of shootings), while only being 13% of the population (6.5% if you only count men as men commit far more than women again). Blacks are also FAR MORE likely to resist arrest (77% of all resisting arrest charges) leading to them getting shot. It's not racism, it's dindus being dindus and fighting and acting surprised when they get shot back at.

Colour of Crime (2016 revised edition): 2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Good little PragerU video on it: youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
>(((PragerU)))

It is a meme but it predates the football involvement. The "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" meme is more accurately phrased "Hands Out to Fucking Kill You, Don't Shoot".

The other thing BLM and the kneelers don't want you to know about is the Ghetto Lottery
-even the estate of sheriff Raines of Cook County is being sued--if you want to see an unbelievable police video, see Raines

>Is it real or just an overexaggerated meme from niggers?
Niggers cannot comprehend that cops aren't the single point of the justice system. Once stopped by a cop they most often
> try to evade 'capture' (cuz if u can't catch me I din du nuffin wrung)
> argue with officers (wutchu mean I wuz.....?)
> never appear in court (this is actually where the majority of blacks have outstanding warrants)

The advent of cameras and community review boards makes true brutality rare.

>Niggers cannot comprehend that cops aren't the single point of the justice system

i wonder if their parents ever told them that or if they ever learned about the justice system when they "went" to school. the first thing my parents told me when i got my license was that if i was pulled over or stopped just comply then fight it in court.

Private prison + crony capitalism + war on drugs + niggers + media hype = yea... kinda.

> niggers
> parents
You're not serious, are you?

doesn't have to be parents, legal guardians or whatever. whoever is in charge of taking care of them should tell them how to act instead of ignoring it and crying saying he was a gud boy when he gets shot for resisting.

>tell them how to act
Pardon me, but are you even familiar with the American nigger, sir?

>implying most Basketball-Americans can even comprehend given direction
>implying they possess the cognitive ability to foresee consequences

You must be a Minnesotafag or something, to be this oblivious to the state of the modern American pavement ape.

Police brutality hasn't gotten any worse. It's just that more people have video recorders now which makes incidents much harder to sweep under the rug.