Tfw all old white men in power will die out eventually and POC will take their place

Tfw all old white men in power will die out eventually and POC will take their place

Good thing there are young white men to throw the poc out of helicopters.

Everybody will die eventually.

But if all white people had white privilege then the young white men will just take their place.

What was the point of this dumb bitch's tweet?

Nuh uh I'm never gonna die

>What was the point of this dumb bitch's tweet?
LOOK AT ME
LOOK
AT
ME

And then the country will fall apart and they'll proceed to blame white people

What's her endgame?

You're going to die and your body is going to decompose. Remember what it was like before you were born? That's how you will be again, for all eternity.

You realize POC will never rule, that they shall be ruled over with an Iron fist by the Jews.

fpbp

>help usher in sexual liberation for women
>die hated by all ugly women
Why do I get the feeling he'd laugh at all these hags and tell them to suck his dick.

hey lard arteries the wonder cow, guess who's not going to live as long as Hefner?
oh sorry maybe you can't hear me because your ears are too fat

Hugh's death is ultimately meaningless. His nihilistic degeneracy has already sunk deep into the zeitgeist.

So how come 'the old white man' has been in power for so long? Have they been hiding anti-aging tech from us?

The irony being that Hugh Hefner did more for sexual liberation and feminism than this social media cow will ever do. She should be mourning his death.

Hugh Hefner subverted traditional western values and degenerated society. Fuck him.

why do people hate whites when its the jews that cause their problems?

She'll die too, fat ugly and angry.

Wasn't he Jewish?

Jews are white
You'll never be able to convince people that Jews are different than regular whites

Can't come soon enough

meet the new boss, same as the old boss. SJW are delusional.

Don't worry you got Zuck 2020 :^)

sage

Get out of the choppa!

Lol. All multicultural nations are run by White men.

even if a new boss is young and white, doesn't mean shit. majority of "men" are cucks. the days where the real men who actually knew how to get things done are gone. focusing on POC is a red herring. we are in a class war now.

White people will simply leave. Their power fantasies of ruling ove white people will never happen. I'm Venezuelan, my parents were born in France. White people started leaving Venezuela the moment Chavez and his niggers took power.
Simple as that. Nobody made a big fuss about it before because the ones who leave the country right now are niggers and mestizos. The will simply never have the white slaves they want so much.

As opposed to old people of colour not in power who don't die?

The entire point of 99.9% of twitter

How the hell does she call herself a comedian? I mean does she do stand up, it must be fucking horrible.

>jews losing their power
yeah keep dreaming sweetie

PoC unity is bullshit

It's even funnier when they admit that they want to fully replace whites instead of integrating non-whites

>I mean does she do stand up
You mean roll over

>mass producer of liberal propaganda dies
>liberals kick his corpse and disown him.
The spirit of democrats is alive and well.

Spam her with pic related. It's the atheist fedora tip for self-depreciating whites.

The funny thing is every time the darkies get rid of white people, the country they're in turns to shit since the whites just take their money and resources with them on the way out.

Then before long they'll be bitching and trying to come up with ways to make the white people come back, like in Zimbabwe where Mugabe was trying to get the white farmers to come back to end their famine.

Realistically, who will defend the jew from being wiped out by the anti-simitic muslims that are now in charge of all the ex-white countries?
It's not like they can guilt trip niggers and mexicans into funding and defending israel for them.

This is the fatty that’s salty

we need to breed more white helicopter pilots

Yes. Death is real. Even for racist leftists and their awful ideals.

She doesn't realize the the Jews rule, and when all the white people are gone, so is the last line of defense. Well, last line of shit posting on and internet forum anyway.

Doesn't she realize heff did more to sexually liberate women than any other man on Earth?

> Look at me and my outrageous comments call me a fat pig so I can get some $sympathy$

Fatsos like this can be killed simply by not paying them attention. She will suicide when likes go under 100 per tweet.

>objectively speaking
>objectively speaking
>objectively

>picture_of_swordsman_seeking_six_fingered_man.jpg

Hahahaha

Hefner was one of the earliest purveyors of racial egalitarianism as early as the 1950's. He was a swinging cosmopolitan, hanging out with a young Bill Cosby (go watch the old TV clips). Playboy was at the vanguard of the cultural revolution and civil rights movement. And the day of his death, he's reduced simply to a dead white enemy. Let this be a lesson. They hate you no matter what you do, no matter how progressive you are, no matter how much you contribute to their program of degeneration and race mixing. They don't care. They want you dead. They want to replace you.

When niggers and spics become the majority, America will become a 3rd world shit hole.

They proclaim white genocide isn't real, but openly declare they want all white people to die and advocate anything to make white people die. It's very interesting.

Whales have to keep near water. Not surprising.

And this is countered exponentially in Chicago every weekend.

Holy shit people can actually die from old age?

Just to be replaced by younger white men, rinse and repeat. This is how it should be with the best commanding the rest.

Who is this sea donkey?

>Hugh Hefner's death is a nice reminder

that he banged hot chicks for decades and that you madam, would not have made the cut.

Pieces
Of
Crap

And they be replaced with other old people who probably dont give a shit about you

Fat chance. POC would eat each other if white people didn't ride herd on them.