Daily Reminder you still need settle for a used white woman to breed with

>you must continue the white race, this is not an option
>you can't help what they became but you still have a duty to your ancestors and future generations
>sure they may be used and roastie but you just need to get her pregnant, worry bout the rest when you get there
>inb4 stfu roastie
seriously some of u should of been gassed years ago along w/ your ancestors for being so sensitive, get a white woman pregnant even if she's 30 losers

make me faggot

wasn't meant for you jamal

>implying anyone wants to breed with permaNEET betamax MGTOW manchildren lmao

Sadly, I know this to be true.
It's going to be bitterly sad to give up the eager Azn pussy and stop being a sexpat, but the disappointment I know I'd see in my father's eyes if I hand him a hapa grandson means I know the path I must take.
...Eventually.

i'm holding out for a vulcan 10/10 q.t since we will have warp drive within 10 years

No m8 I'm 43 now MGTOW a millionaire (if you include property) and living a stress-free life in Bongland. Bong women are garbage anyway.

>meme flag
>larping from mothers basement
not sure this thread applies to your kind

This.

I fuck whoever I think is hot. Killing the white race always feels good when you cum.

Holding out for laws against polygamy to be repealed

checked

CHEEECKKKED!

What if I don't want to put mu weewee in used vagina? Women are losing they virginity when they're 16, I'm not a pedo either to fall for that.

Fuck you kike, I will do what I want.

>I am a Sup Forums hero
>White
>Married to a white woman x 16 years now
>2 stable, successful white children
>One girl, anti-feminist, going into STEM
>Both kids pretty much avoid social media, exercise and are /fit
>Both view Islam ideology as a cancer to the modern world

I'm doing my part, are you doing yours?

If you skip on asian qt's for roasties and muh white race, you have mental problems.

You worried about keeping up the race? Legalize polygamy.

as someone with a large penis im not as worried about girls never having a dick before mine, because i usually reach completely unexplored depths
of course im talking about young girls, nobody wants a roastie older than 23

>10 years
>Didn't get warp until 2063 in ST universe
We're not even on Mars yet, what makes you think we're going to get derp drive?

FUCKING CHECKED!

I have never met a white girl that wasn't a degenerate whore. By the time they want to settle they are 35 or older, look like burnt leather, and usually have a couple STD's and a brown kid.

No. I refuse. If it's our extinction, then so be it, I didn't choose this or cause it. But even with relaxed standards the white women I have dated are bi, cheaters, drug abusers, binge drinkers, they all party at clubs, and most of them have been fucked by well over 50 guys.

The real redpill is that the Jews won back in the 60's and we're only just now noticing it because you're stupid if you don't. I mean, they made check and we've just accidentally moving the king around in a circle while they still have a full army.

At least you triend

> Multiple Chads had her way with her
> She has few redeeming qualities
> It's your job to clean up her mess.

The more people try to push me to date women the more I see of them and the less inclined I am to knock one up.

The idea that I have to get some damaged, tattooed womanchild who wants to take the easy way up the economic ladder is bogus man.

i'm having sex with chads and tyrone and when i meet that suitable beta safety blanket i'm not going to tell him anything about my sexcapades i'll pretend i've only had like 2 partners ever get owned faggots

This, or find a Japanese woman.

force me faggot, everyday there's new legal age Gen Z available

if you want unused vaginas i suggest you chad up and go arab on their pussy while they are young and fresh.
the waiting game doesnt work in your favor and good luck holding a girl in isolation

At least we know all other races will die within 20 years once Whites are gone anyway. Your children may be White but what about the next generations?

I can't really "continue" what I don't have but I'll be fine~