What can be done to prevent the white race from dying out due to blacks being physically superior?

What can be done to prevent the white race from dying out due to blacks being physically superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MwxlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll indulge in this slide thread. The most obese race in America is black people. The most bodybuilders worldwide are white, and white people are the world's minority next to Jews.

>Physical ability defines success outside of NFL
The problem just solved itself

55 reps with what?
An average watermelon?

Just a roided gorilla, not even aesthetic

KFC

>blacks
>physically superior
kys

What can be done to stop blacks dying out because Whites are physically superior

uninstall photoshop

sage

all bullshit

>Bench
>55 reps
ya i can do that too when you dont specify a weight

>implying white people are superior at anything

Cx

I wonder what colour of skin dominates your world nigger.

Only quads can stop giga nigga

i bet he can satisfy any women he wants...
god i wish i was black...

99% of blacks IRL are skinnyfat or fat turds just like whites. If anything, blacks are weaker from a strength standpoint.

Blacks are good at running and jumping, but can't compete at high level lifting with people from scandanavia and eastern europe.

It's why blacks don't fuck with white people who look like they lift. They know they'll get their shit pushed in

>The most bodybuilders worldwide are white
Black Americans who could become bodybuilders instead join the NFL, which is both tougher and more rewarding.

i would kick that gorilla's ass, easily.

>Dies at 50 because heart cannot sustain

sage & hide

Look at the black guys legs, its a photoshop.

>Implying Whites didn't build the modern world and drag you monkeys into it

Youre small white guy is still twice the size of the small black guy. Blacks btfo

>blacks being physically superior

Maybe superior to American men others...less so

just prevent the world from resolving 100% around football

If they're so superior how did they get colonized?

How can we stop cuck faggots like OP spamming old shitty shoops?

hasn't evolution shown u that intellect wins strength in nature? that's why we are dominant and not the lions

Looks like we just need to up our photoshop game.

lol why do all somalis look like inbred versions of Puff Daddy?

The only thing you niggers are better at phsically is running and you needed that to avoid the white man who wanted to give you a job when he came to Africa. But even that didn't work because we're smarter than you and rode horses to get your black ass.

What can we do about photoshop?
sage

Image is 100% fake

Someone as big as the black man in the picture might not live very long. The bigger you are the shorter your life. I'd hardly say he's an example of physical superiority. Oh, and this is a shill thread.

>The bigger you are the shorter your life.
This is why mice live up to 120 years and elephants to 2 months

Why is that superior? No stamina, slow as fuck, no flexibility. He's getting TKOed by a real athlete. See Lesner Vs Cain.

centuries of hardship.

Guns make everyone equal. You live in the gun capital of the world. And stop being such a massive little pussy. In fact, this is probably a shill thread

Lol

White people are superior because we are the most balanced. Asians are intellectually superior (which is still debatable) but physically they are trash. Niggers are physically superior but have monkey brains. White people are the perfect mix.

nigger can have the shitskin mongrel white girls, theyre purifying the rest of our race.

This Sup Forums guy is pretty cute desu

TriHard

Good catch Finbro

archived: archive.is/MwxlI

100 kg

How come those flat baseball hats became a thing in all races?, I mean weren't they a nigger thing?

Do you have to make those threads every fucking Thursday?

Other white people are just as vexed as you are. Still is a nigger thing, but hurr multiculti

Why is this even a thread?

Ban supply of steroids to niggers for a start.

How does this same leftypol bait thread get so many replies day after day? Sage.

it's 225. it's an nfl combine stat
entire thing is some photoshop and bullshit but that's what they mean when they say reps for nfl players on the bench press

Holy shit these threads have been yawn inducing for years now and y'all are still at it

Said the white boxing champ in Neverland. Lol. Honestly, I love how white people brag about strength and fighting and shit. But there hasn't been a white boxing champion in forever. And that's only because blacks were prohibited from fighting whites in the ring. If they were allowed to be boxers, we would probably NEVER had a white champ.

a half grown chimpanzee can tear any NFL player to shreds

genetics determines both intelligence and strength

if your DNA builds more muscle and bone tissue than brain, take a knee

We have something in our brains, soon they will only have bullets inside their mutated heads by nukes n chemicals

All that mass and all those stats... stills dies from a bullet in the dome. Kek. Saged

Physical capability has little to no bearing on survivability or prosperity in the modern world.

It basically comes down to breeding like cockroaches.

Physically specialized ≠ physically superior.

> Implying the nigger would survive me emptying my magazines on him

Africans / Sub-Saharan

>longer arms on average
>longer legs on average
>lower muscle density on average
>better at short bursts of speed, quicker (sprinting)
>better at boxing due to longer arms
>better at swinging due to muscle
>better at many other activities that do not require endurance
>lower iq on average
>lower quality of night vision
>lower mechanical skills such as assembly on average
>lower empathy
>still possess tribal mentality
>lower ability to be a leader (causes a problem with next one)
>lower ability to accept being a follower (causes a problem with above statement)
>lower awareness
>lower self interest and motivation
>lower activity levels on average ( lazy )
European / Caucasian

>longer torso on average
>shorter arms on average
>shorter legs on average
>higher muscle density on average
>better at activities that require dexterity / endurance (marathons / long fights)
>better at grappling / martial arts / power lifting
>lighter eye color allows for better night vision
>on average has a better ability to be a follower when needed
>on average has a better ability to take control
>better at management (these two things are why more quarterbacks are white)
>has higher self worth on average that leads to more success
>has very high empathy, but knows when to use it
>higher self awareness
>on average has a substantially higher work ethic
>better at planning (things such as war) that require critical thinking
>on average has higher performance on assembly / mechanical skills
>higher IQ on average

These things are why whites are superior, to every other race. Different traits can be compared to other races. While being inferior in some ways, the other traits will always make Whites / Europeans superior to every race, even extinct ones.

There's nothing you white bois can do. Maybe say the N word on the internet, but other than that you're pathetic, mentally ill wrecks in comparison to a big black MAN. Why do you think women vote for open borders? White bois don't satisfy them anymore.

Being that tall and having that much mass is a huge pain in the ass. Short dudes got it easy.

He can't run a mile without suffering irreparable heart failure.

Report threads like this one you morons

C'mon, dude. It's obvious bait. We have this thread twice a week at least.

Stop giving estrogen to all the little boys who theink theyre girls, and istead give them and every kid steroids from high school on. We should especially be bulking up our soldiers for fuck's sake!

The nigger in OP's picture is a abnormality and also likely has Neanderthal DNA which most niggers do not have. Even 1% would make a difference, due to the strong traits the genes have.

that store with the hats at the mall
also that jew puff diddy

You could start with not posting obvious photoshopped images.

Stop creating artificial venues where that matters.

Wait, people thought the photos were real?

>implying they have the discipline necessary

Your argument is erroneous. We shoukd be creating a master race of whites, so as to severely stack the odds in our favor for the coming race war. Niggers were bread to be strong by slave owners who would bread their strongest and best workers, so as to pass on the rich dna. This is why we have so many nigger athletes. The same nigger athletes who whine, while having been given an advantage by slavery.

wow, a gorilla is bigger than a human, what a shock.

Not even close cuck, bodybuilding =/= football bulking.

>physically superior
>lowest average bodystrength of all races outside of far east asians
>IQ of 70
>physically shorter on average than hispanics, american natives, australian natives and european natives

credit where credit is due, they do have the best toxicity tolerance of all human races aswell as great reflexes, adaptive metabolism and drought tolerance and have a digestive track better adapted to process fibers found in plants and fruit

Blacks are generally stronger physically
Whites are generally stronger mentally

Mental strength matters more since you can get to your physical peak easier with lots of mental strength and discipline. White people are better at that since they're generally better at putting their pride aside for the bigger goal. Only problem with whites is personal problems from lack of sense of self and individualism. It's more of a personal problem but mental strength and discipline can help with that.

Black people generally have too much individualistic pride which is why they mostly only operate within a tribal aspect. They basically behave mostly like women. Gotta treat them special in order for them to even be on board with them. Lots of single motherhood does that to a people I guess. Too much individualism can be detrimental since it makes you a loony degenerate since you end up hating society so fucking much because it doesn't cater 100% to you since you're SOOOO SPECIAL AND UNIQUE! This is the problem with blacks in general.

>pharmaceutically superior
ftfy

Suck there big black dicks so they won't want to fuck white girls
Come on boys do your part to save the white race

They die at 60 from diabetes or heart failure because we did a better job of eugenics than Hitler. We bred niggers to be beasts of burden and as such they are exactly that. Don't worry, they're actively killing each other and die early.

Considering there won't be a NFL soon, the negro would make a good mall security guard.

muh brain > muh dick.

>Bench: 55 reps

I-is this a /fit/ meme? How much weight was it?