Is there a board more brainwashed than Sup Forums?

Is there a board more brainwashed than Sup Forums?
Why is there allowed such faggotry, why are mods filthy communists that pander to liteal redditors?
Is this shithole beyond saving? We already lost Sup Forums my niggas.

>going on Sup Forums
This isn't 2011 anymore user. Sup Forums is the most cancerous board on Sup Forums now

It's quite incredible, it's like a parallel dimension.
I can browse ANY other board and this commie-loving faggotry is nonexistant but Sup Forums and Sup Forums are irredeemable.
The niggers cry at the slight political mention, it's like talking with literal babies.

No thats Sup Forums, lets not kid ourselves.

Boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /lit/ were taken over by reddit fags several years ago. Any self respecting Sup Forumsirgin left that shithole before Gamergate or even before then.

Have you ever posted on Sup Forums? At least there's still some discussion on Sup Forums

I post on Sup Forums all the time. It's plenty Sup Forums friendly. The mods are just faggots and delete any thread the moment they detect fun levels above a certain level. Like even threads that are perfectly vidya related that don't go off topic.

Depends what time your on Sup Forums, reddit is asleep hours are fun.

But recently, the last 3 months or so I've been feeling a increase of Sup Forums hate.
This + the commie mods makes it quite a hard place to post without hiding your powerlevel.

Yeah, there are some comfy threads but it's usually shill threads and consolewars, not many things to choose from.

No I usually just lurk. But Sup Forums has ruined large swathes of the website because most are welcoming reddit and newfaggotry. Dont pretend as if the US Election didnt invite a billion newfags while you retards embraced them thinking they'd be your allies. Now you got retarded shit like Kekistan going on.

how about you stop making Sup Forums posts outside of Sup Forums you fucking faggot

Sup Forums is pretty leftard too

Somebody made a "cuphead" thread and some user called it "cuckhead" as a joke then the thread imploded.

Are you really so naive to think that people over there only sperg out when people post nazi flags or something? I've been banned just for saying "let people have the same opinion, Sup Forums is here to stay either you like it or not"

>Sup Forums
Hope you polished your tiles.

Why? Politics is life. Sup Forumstards are all retarded children.
Hell, most video games are dialogues on politics. How the fuck can you separate the two and still talk about the game?

Someone from Sup Forums made an alternative to the torrent site Sup Forums had been using when said torrent site suddenly went offline without notice, and when asked about advertising, he replied "Don't worry, I'm not one of (((them)))."
He got called a Nazi over and over and the people who fucked up the previous torrent site hastily threw up a new one to compete with his and told everyone who would listen that the Sup Forums user's site was "problematic" due to concerns about racism.
This shit is everywhere. 90% of the people using this site nowadays are completely unaware of the culture this place used to have, and going against the grain even a little bit causes them to explode.

This game is gonna redpill a lot of the normies, even left leaning ones.

plus Sup Forums is going to flood Sup Forums and redpill them by force.

Exactly, it's like they disregard every past meme we had, replacing our culture with their own shitty references and a echo-chamber for their libtard whining.
Sup Forums is like a orwellian nightmare right now.

Sup Forums is dead now. No more the days of Sup Forums shitposts and memes. Its gone face it good old days had to come to an end.

It really is something depressing.
I don't play much games anymore but I like talking about them and it seems like you need to have a reddit gold account to go with the flow there.

Sup Forums is dead and no longer funny but not for the reasons this thread believes.