2Q gdp at 3.1%

Remember when Obama and the smug faggots in the media said that 3% growth was not going to happen? That we had to settle for slow stagnation

BTFO economics is the number one predictor in politics as long as this keeps up trump is assured victory

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/g/gdp.asp#ixzz4tzV6KS3P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N E W
O
R
M
A
L

lol Obama had 5.2% GDP growth

Even your own ZeroBrain chart shows it

btw the reason why GDP growth was lower under Obama was because he had the slowest government spending in 80 years.

Govt spending boosts GDP growth. Trump is going to explode govt spending (and the deficit) just to increase GDP growth. He'll probably increase immigration too.

Look at the rest of your graph Obamaleafe

Holy shit, and we aren’t talking about a single quarter in 2015 I am talking about the (((experts))) claiming that we wouldn’t see 3% gdp growth

>the gdp is fully dependent on the president and federal spending

Kys

HAHA. LEAF YES!

HAHA. LEAF WONDERFUL!

They were talking about sustained annualized GDP growth of 3%. Not 1 fucking quarter.

HAHA. LEAF FANTASTIC!

Lol right wing retards are still posting charts of Bush crashing the economy in 2008 and thinking this hurts Obama. You know why you never want to show OBama's actual record from 2009 to 2017? Because u know he has a good record.

Are you saying this isn’t good ?

HAHA. LEAF MAGNIFICENT!

What drives you to defend obama so hard ? His economic policies and bushes were more or less identical

lol u made all these just for me?

HAHA. LEAF ASTONISHING!

lol u got so buttmad at getting destroyed by my everyday that u made a bunch of bullshit charts lol ahahhaha

can u send me the thanks obama image so i can add it to my graphs?

We're going to end up in a war with China that will result in the total removal of the U.S. debt.

lol Trump is Bush 2.0

Obama was opposite of Bush

HAHA. LEAF FABULOUS!

you're not actually here to argue or debate
'
you're just here to spam bullshit and get btfo

Of course it’d be a fucking leaf defending obummer. Day of the rake is coming soon and ill celebrate when it comes.

China owns $1T out of $20T

:3

HAHA. LEAF INCREDIBLE!

Right wing retards want massive immigration and government spending to boost GDP growth. At least be honest about it.

Imagine being so triggered by getting masscared by me that u had to make all those charts lol

What’s wrong with people keeping their money?

How does the government stealing rich peoples money improve the economy? That is simply a statement playing to jealousy and class mistrust you slime

>not taking is giving

HAHA. LEAF EXCELLENT!

lol u can't even argue

just spam

kek
pic related, your average economist

A majority of these shifts took place in FY 2016, an election year.

see u right wing retards always fall for trickle down tax cuts for the rich

lol you're cucked beyond repair

all u want to do is blow up the budget deficit to give tax cuts to the rich

that's your entire ideology

HAHA. LEAF TREMENDOUS!

Oh shit here we go.

that's not true. they've been happening for years. are u retarded?

>there's a literal retard always lurking threads on economy just to spam his down-syndrome Obongonomics

u dont' even know what a deficit is do u

HAHA. LEAF REMARKABLE!

>hahah idiot you must steal form people to make the economy go

>it makes sense

>give your feudal lord his due

HAHA. LEAF SENSATIONAL!

lol u know i find it hilarious how triggered you are by me right

you're my bitch

i love it

u made all those just for me

Those charts just automatically stabalised the thread obamaleaf. Dont get mad

at least you're honest that the only reason u right wing retards exist is to fight for tax cuts for george soros and goldman sachs

>14.8 jobs created over 76 months
That's less than 200,000 jobs a month over the course of 3 years. If the 2009 is correct, then we were doing better then, leaf.

oh shit you're still mad about that?

lol what shill team r u retards with?

I'm assuming Cambridge Analytica. I know how hard I trigger u shills.

I think taxes should be a fraction of what they are now and if it was up to me I would end about 95% of the federal government

>Hurr duur you're not getting as big a tax cut as someone who makes more than you
>HURR DUR WHO CARES IF YOU WON'T PAY ANY TAXES ANYMORE, YOUR NOT GETTING AS BIG A TAX CUT AS SOMEONE WHO ALREADY PAYS 10X AS MUCH IN TAXES AS YOU MAKE

>76 months
>3 years

r u retarded?

see Obama created 16 million jobs and cut the unemployment rate down to 4.6%. That's why Republicans hated him. Republicans hate having an economy.

I just want to see you scream it again for an entire thread while everyone laughs at you.

Good times

>thanks for fighting for my tax cut you retarded little bitch cucks

>Govt spending boosts GDP growth

t. broken window cocksucker.

How come every time I ask u retards what that argument was about, u can't answer?

Please explain and elaborate in your own words. Be intelligent and specific. What was it about.

Go ahead.

Whoops, I meant 6 years. But still, your graph is saying we were getting more jobs in 2009 a month than currently.

Why should I care that he gets to keep a couple extra billion?

I’m not interested in damaging people I don’t know due to my own averice

It does. Do you deny this basic economic fact?

I honestly love how retarded you morons are. You don't have the first fucking clue. You could look something like that up in 2 seconds. But you're just too retarded to do it.

America was losing 800,000 jobs a month when Bush left office. Wtf r u talking about?

See

>hating people because they are successful
You're not going to make it anywhere in life blaming others for your personal short comings, leaf.

Like I said, your entire ideology is to explode the budget, bankrupt America, all to give tax breaks to your billionaire globalist overlords.

How fucking retarded is the downs syndrome mutant after birth who made this pic?

National debt and the budget deficit are totally different things why do leftist always mislead people on this, or are they really that retarded ?

Right wing retards no longer even deny they fight for tax cuts for George Soros and Goldman Sachs.

at least you're honest about what cucks you are

>looked back at original graph
>finally sees the - on the red-on-red graph
Jesus, I thought I was going crazy, but your sloppy graph was just too hard to read.

>look this guys is working 10 hours a week so he clearly is employed
Why are people like you so stupid?

>National debt and the budget deficit are totally different things

No shit retard.

That's the point.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 he was the slowest spender in 80 years So please explain in your own words, why did the debt still go up?

But it simply doesn't you faggot, every economist aside from Krugman would disagree with you

Honestly more worried about taking care of my own. Fix your own house before you try to fix another's.

>Obama created 16 million jobs
>Obama created
>jobs

"Obongo : The Entrepreneur". Coming soon to theaters.

Obama job creation was 95% full time. You morons should try actually pulling up the jobs data rather than falling for fake news headlines from ZeroBrain, Infotards and investors.com

By the Fed pumping $85 Billion a month into the economy. 0bunga was a massive FAIL for the economy and even buggered data can hide that.

>without fedgov the us will go bankrupt

Actually no

>*stimulus included re-assigned to obama
wtf does that even mean

also, no federal govt spending, but what is (((quantitative easing)))

You tried to stabalise the thread that was made just to laugh at you after you got BTFO in another thread screaming autistically to bump limit

You're so fucking mentally handicapped, that u deny a basic economic fact. Holy shit u morons are too much man.

You don't even try to fucking learn. You just remain retarded and are happy with it.

>A country's gross domestic product can be calculated using the following formula: GDP = C + G + I + NX. C is equal to all private consumption, or consumer spending, in a nation's economy, G is the sum of government spending,

Read more: Gross Domestic Product (GDP) investopedia.com/terms/g/gdp.asp#ixzz4tzV6KS3P
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

HOW THE FUCK DO U FUCKING RETARDS NOT KNOW THAT GOVERNMENT SPENDING INCREASES GDP? IT'S RIGHT IN THE FUCKING FORMULA YOU FUCKING MORONS.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS????

HOW CAN ALL OF YOU BE THIS FUCKING STUPID AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT?

Why is this obviously cucked leaf, doing talking about american politics? Worry about your cucked country kiddo

>ISIS presence in Iraq: 2009 - 0; Today - 1000000

isn't it a good thing? let him defend obama, if obama did well we deserve to know.

stop concealing the truth.

see u can't do it

i asked u a simple question but you're too retarded

every time

How come every time I ask u retards what that argument was about, u can't answer?

Please explain and elaborate in your own words. Be intelligent and specific. What was it about.

Go ahead.

Can't wait to rake you.

lol both those numbers are wrong

Obama bombed the shit out of ISIS. That's why right wing retards hated him so much.

Every time Obama killed terrorists, you retards bitched about it

Full-time employment at a grocery store and Barnes & Noble doesn't really count

Where the leafs at

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU HAD TO LOOK UP HOW TO CALCULATE GDP, ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?

Mr. Trump if you're reading this please invade and kill us all tia

that's not nice

lol i guess Cambridge Analytica ran out of those thanks obama charts. I'll catch u retards later

Both of you get the rake.

yep, that's why ISIS is totally not a problem created by obama being too easy on iraq

It's up to us to rake these cucks ourselves.

I've never seen a retard use fake graphs like this to prove a invalid point...

I already knew it u fucking moron. I was giving u retards the link.

What is wrong with u.

>Right wing retards want massive immigration and government spending to boost GDP growth. At least be honest about it.

Why r u right wing retards so proud of being idiots?

>btfo
>leaves thread trying to look smug

I fucking massacred u retards. You never stood a chance.

lol i immediately debunked your fake news and then u shut your fucking mouth

>33 posts by this id

Do you sit in your damp little apt and just wait to spam your obamaleafe bullshit all day every day?

Who is funding you?

DId you kiddo? No need to lie,now would you?

Obama Leaf out

Yeah, "it does". That is why spanish government still struggled with a historical two digits unemployment rate even under the biggest keynesian aggregate expenditure. That is why retard Krugman talked us about how keynesian recipes were going to make Argentina great again. hahahahaha. Keynesiancucks are even worse than commie fags.

>Right wing retards want massive immigration and government spending to boost GDP growth. At least be honest about it. (You)

>so mad has to reply to me twice in a row
Btfo leaflet