They are now /our fastfood/

They are now /our fastfood/

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/06/19/uber-driver-fined-for-not-speaking-english/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never eat fast food. that said, Whataburger is the fucking bomb.

WE WUZ BURGER KANGZ!!

Stop being racist and you won't have problems like this. It's that easy but your autism is too powerful.

And this is why whataburger is awesome. It’s always friendly white people working who use good manners and never fuck up your order. Places like mcdonalds and taco bell have a bunch of fucking felon coons and spics. Theyre rude as fuck and will ruin your order 50% of the time. And if you ask for something like dipping sauce you’d think you asked them for a fucking kidney with the way they react. God i fucking hate subhumans so much.

Chick fil a been doing this for years

the whataburger in my area of florida was only here for a couple of years before is closed down :(

was some of the best fast-food i ever had

Literally going to bet Whataburger during my lunch break today just for this.

Based fast food.

> Liberals demanding more POC so companies match the customer base
> Get upset when whites are hired so a company can match its customer base

>first time going to whataburger was in tally
>entire place is black, customers and staff
>place is dirty and everyone is a piece of shit
>get impression whataburger is some off brand fast food joint for niggers and it still feels like that for me even though years later i found out its a texas brand

You obviously haven't been to any of the Austin locations

I hate that this isn't legal.

the only part that makes it illegal is that they said they should only hire white applicants. if a nig applied and you rejected them for any other reason besides race alone it would be legal.

in america there is an "employment at will" part of the employment laws. which means you can reject someone for anything that isn't for discriminatory reasons, so you could reject an applicant if they have tattoos showing or if they can't communicate efficiently or if they are rude. if they didn't hire them for any reason besides race/sex then it is legal. you don't even have to have a solid reason to reject someone as long as you don't say that it was because of race.

the article says sounded white, not only hire white people

Would be funny if the people involved in the hiring decisions were all black.

They probably think it makes them immune to this.

It's not that way in Texas. They do get the best minorities though. They may as well be white.

>freedom of association is evil goyim

And since race is a social structure places like schools and public libraries and the like should be sued, not the business. The business exists within a society, the society is literally formed and sustained thru public works.

The flipside is it would create a legal precedent that race is not a social structure. You can't have it both ways.

/ourburger/

They always were.
How can anyone not love Whataburger? Nigs will willingly forget this because it's so damn good.

>if they can't communicate efficiently
So if they don't sound white you can fire them?
bix nood fampai

well that is still their fault for wording it that way, if they said "only hire people that are articulate and can communicate well" it wouldn't be illegal. and wording it that way would also mean anyone who brings up discrimination would be confessing that blacks aren't well spoken

Not in georgia

Nope, pretty sure there are plenty of cases of being sued for "suspected discrimination" especially in regards to housing.
>fill them quotas goy

They're smart enough to hire the "white" black people so they can keep up the implicit "white man's fast food chain" without raising eyebrows
If you try to pull coon shit at CfA you'll be out immediately. Managers are gestapo tier about how you interact with customers, worked at one in high school

What the fuck, Whataburger exists outside of Texas now?

as long as you don't say that they don't sound white you can fire them. you don't even have to give a reason for firing them you could just say that you are letting them go to save money.

can you give an example of a case where the employer was found guilty?

>especially in regards to housing.
are you talking about people not renting to blacks? that is different from what i am talking about because that is renting and not hiring so the employment laws can't protect you.

Well housing is mainly what I know about, still complete bullshit - you should be permitted to rent your house to whomever you want.
You should be permitted to hire whomever you want.
You should be permitted to serve whomever you want.
You

Someone fucking tell that to every single Whataburger in Houston. There isn't a non black to be found behind the counter.

Underrated.

i agree, earlier this year a mexishit uber driver was fined for not being able to communicate in english, and since it is in their ToS they can fine anyone $250 who can't speak english

miami.cbslocal.com/2017/06/19/uber-driver-fined-for-not-speaking-english/

I worked at a whata burger in Florida about 10 years ago, it was a revolving door of black characters that made up the staff. Same at the other location in town. The customers were all college kids, it's slightly pricey for fast food. I got fired for being rude to a snark customer who then called and complained

>Burger chain wants to remain competitive by creating a welcoming atmosphere in its store while also serving a great product.
>Realizes that it's customers don't want a rude nigger that talks in incomprehensible ghetto nog slang botching their order.
>Hires only white people
>Serves good food in a welcoming atmosphere
>Becomes a successful business that pays lots of taxes to the federal government.
>Sued by the federal government for not hiring niggers which would hurt the business.

We could have avoided this.

Not really. They just weed out the shitty employees who don't put forth the effort for customer care which is mostly non-whites.

It really is quite bullshit to be honest. Who is the federal government to say 'this private business privately owned by an individual MUST hire someone regardless of their own preference to the public outlook of their company'? I get public sector jobs being unable to discriminate because we're all equal under the law and such, but if you're chinese and own a chinese restaurant and you don't want white people working there and ruining the atmosphere, are you such a horrible person for rejecting them?

It has been for a while. I remember going to Whataburger as a kid in Arizona.

Who gives a shit, if companies can have a policy of hiring "diversity" ie nonwhites then why can't a company have a policy of hiring whites?