WW2 Silver Ring?

Just found this in my Great Grandfathers house when cleaning it after he passed last week.Is this legit??Any info would be apriciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Ehrenring
sshonorring.com/
warstuff.com/m/SS-TOTENKOPF-SLb-WALTER-91141-H-HIMMLER-HONOR-i1567718.htm
youtu.be/TPKMLAuat10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS-Ehrenring

Is a western europe copy.
The skull is too big, and the letters are wrong. Not to mention that it looks really new.
All in all is a nice ring, wear it with pride.

Looks like an SS ehrenring

You're grandpa probably stole it from a dead guy like the filthy nigger that your grandpa is

its not real
leave it to the real son of a nazi to know

He had this to

It was black when I found it I cleaned it with baking soda so I could get a better look at the markings

bump

I dunno who that is

if this is legit im jealous af

Thanks Adlof.

it clearly says Robert Kennedy

>Doesn't know who JFK is
>Probably a stormfag
Jesus christ, amerishartlets are literally braindead

Robert Kennedy.
t. trolled

This too

One more

you should sell me the ring

Guten Tag Hr. Hitler

Fake lad, still nice though and probably worth a bit.

How tf did you turn aluminium-bronze into that colour wow

Ring is fake but this could be real. Take a close-up photo of the other side.

Coin is silver 5RM

I've been reading that the rings were hand made and no 2 were exactly the same so I still wanna get it looked at by someone.

You can go online and get one for around 100$ user. This ring is not genuine so don't get to hard over it.

Very cool repro, but not genuine . what is the name engraved on the inside of the band?

Fake and gay. Post these items with your dick and timestamp if real.

I buy and sell Sterling silver for a living. It doesn't even appear to be real silver. It should be stamped "925" or "sterling" on the inside. It could be unmarked, then it would require acid testing

sshonorring.com/

9/11

Nice

On a related note. I recently came across this silver IBM service pin from 1937 when IBM was working for the Third Reich

I bet it's cursed.

If real the A means it was minted in Berlin, and it's worth about $30

Might as well get it checked.

Probably fake though or I don't know how you've managed to clean it so much it looks fake. The ring is def. fake.

Sorry OP.....I wish for you it WAS real, honestly, but its not. Anyone can get one for 89$USD. You probably bought it and the whole grandpa thing is a LARP

warstuff.com/m/SS-TOTENKOPF-SLb-WALTER-91141-H-HIMMLER-HONOR-i1567718.htm

+2 Strength
+4 Fear
powerful artifact

Just think though,anons...legend has it Himmler took all the go or rings he had, stuck them in a mountain cave or chamber near wewelsburg, and blast sealed the entrance. I think the # of rings was around 11,000? Those rings are still out there somewhere.....

well done inspector

That's RFK.
Lay off the snus, moosenigger and look before you post next time.

Did you find any original Hitlers in there?

Yeah it's the same one for sale for $89 so it's not a real one but it is silver so I'll sell it where's a good spot to list it??cant do it on eBay because there faggots who remove items with swastikas.

>american education

good troll though

any other artifacts? be careful if you sell them, rich jews like to buy them and destroy them

Does putting it on give you +6 perception and 8% chance to poison targets?

Why were Nazis so goth
>Black and red trenchcoats
>Rings with skulls on them
>White

pawn shop=?

Thanks. I was totally mesmerized by these rings and the story and lore behind them when I first learned of them. I have a cheap repro too. Anons beware when buying Nazi paraphenalia, the VAST majority of items out there are fakes,ESPECIALLY SS daggers, SA daggers and badges,pins and decorations. 1488

now that might be worth something

Why sell it? Keep it. Fuck I'll buy it if you wanna sell it THAT bad.

That is real, there are a lot of them.
Aroud 30/40 quid.

Don't burn pop-pop's box of Nazi gear!!!!

The Totenkopf was around a long time before the Nazis my guy.

Looks too larpy. Espectially with the things crossed on the inside.

who were these mysterious Vril women?

Wear it on your finger as you go around punching commies in the face. Mark them for deletion, so to speak.

mfw 9/11

>J

>has never watched a single episode of Pawn Stars
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CLEAN IT

if you had any intention of selling it, you can forget about that now that you literally acid washed it

but if you think its a nice heirloom then ok i guess

Himmler

That theory doesn't apply to silver. It's not old furniture. Silver should be cleaned just not machine polished if it is an antique. Nobody wants to use or display a black piece of silver

Looks like shit desu

WRONG

The ring is very probably a replica, but a good one. The coin in the pic is real, do not clean any more and have one or two appraised, should be worth it.

Right, his name was in all of them.

>Hey Heinrich, We're the good guys right?
>Yes Hans why do you ask
>Well we are wearing skulls

Mien Furher, look, an idiot.

While we are on this, here's what I have from my grandfather.

It's a tin/aluminum Milan tram ticket from 1944. I have a bunch of them. I also have a number of fascist medals and pins but they're not here, cannot take a pic of them

Can anons point me in a good direction for finding a good repro of this ring? Every site I found looks like its from 2001 with no solid images.

Is that blood on it?

Those digits make me sad
youtu.be/TPKMLAuat10