Congrats guys, You're getting the Congressional Investigation you always wanted

Here you go
news.vice.com/story/russia-investigation-to-probe-foul-corners-of-Sup Forums-and-reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m3NKW
youtube.com/watch?v=2ePBNGmxVK8
news.vice.com/
archive.is/JEXOo
scribd.com/doc/35688046/Christopher-Moot-Poole-Testimony-in-Palin-Email-Trial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>One poster noted that controversial comments were on the site long before the Trump campaign: “Sup Forums was always like this you retards. Just look at the official logo of Sup Forums from 6 years ago. It’s a swastika.”

Investigate us. Get redpilled faggots.

Shit guys, it's the cops!

EVERYBODY POST YOUR HACKER FACE

This is like the 6 millionth time Sup Forums has been investigated.

Also read the article, its fake news.

Welp, everyone's IP will be looked at with more attention. Just saying. IPs are obviously always logged, but this investigation will likely require them to trace them back to the origin. God imagine how annoying that work would be.

russian hacker reporting, I use linux

>vice

What if we archived it though?

archive.is/m3NKW

its true cos weiner got immunity

Best use of this is to use it for our gain. Post the overwhelming proof against things like pizzagate and corruption in the HRC foundation and supporters and hope these investigators take note and start looking in to things that actually matter.

Hi feds, whacha' doin'?

It would be a good time for the lefties in power to blacklist you for grounds of being a radical nazi. I feel bad for you guys.

This will never not be funny to imagine

finaly fbi sempai noticed us

Oh boy, another episode of "the government investigates something useless to pretend it is doing work"

This shows how dead the Russia investigation is, they are forced to investigate Sup Forums

>got paid to shitpost during the election
welp time to burn all my docs and go innawoods. see you anons on the other side

More alphabet probies are going to become converted Sup Forumsacks

almost

Where the white interns at???

ID, buddy.
You're not fooling anyone

they just don't learn

the infamous hacker known as Sup Forums???

>yfw FBI is actually going to just be investigating their own team of Sup Forums investigators who've been here since "football"

Hi mom!

We should all get Russian VPNs.

>Oh boy, another episode of "the government investigates something useless to pretend it is doing work"
It is funny to see how Drumpf retards start backpedaling now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ePBNGmxVK8

Got to delete my shit and stay low in my dungeon coffin.

The election was rigged for her, they cheated Bernie in the convention, and seems like the every Democrat forgot about the Berniebros retaliating against Hillary. They turned off the lights on the Bernie supporters during the convention. They didn't let in Bernie supporters on the next day. They literally put fences in the streets.

The media said she had 99.99% of winning and Trump literally had no chance. Total media bias for Hillary. Everything was rigged for Hillary to win but she lost anyway.

They spent 2+ billion dollars on her and she lost. Of course they're fucking angry at Trump, their money disappeared in the wind for investing in Hillary.

Or maybe they're not picking a side but rather hate wasteful government work in general.

Not like you liberal fuck wads who worship Obama's cock even though he's being fucked by the same people that are currently fucking Obama.

>Bill

AN OLDER GUY MADE ME DO IT!

Good. They can come see that we're going to eliminate them if they keep up this establishment bullshit.
You cannot stop us. We will always be around. We are aware and things can never go back to the way they were.
We're willing to destroy the planet to overthrow you.

>news.vice.com/
>news
>vice

I guess I hafta go back to my gay retard post

Oh no, Natasha! I'm thinkink jig up!!

>You cannot stop us.
What is ICANN :^)

Hopefully they block Sup Forums in America so burgers fuck off and hiro hosts it elsewhere that actually cares about freedom.

>mfw I'm safe because I only trolled with pro Hillary shit

How are they gonna "look at it"? I can imagine a court issues an order to look at the content of the servers, your IPs go to a watch-list. Then someone leaks it.

you know that look on ur face when they finally raid you and you just smile at them and say look in the fridge and the see your 30 jars of mayo

you just nod

I'd call them losers but my taxes are paying for them to do this

Hacker known as Sup Forums, I'm CIA.

>Russia involved in propaganda
>Promulgating anti leftist stuff that is all based in fact
I love how spreading mostly true information is dangerous

Remember when you erased podesta phone and I asked you not to?

Remember when you logged in bus company using podesta account and I asked you not to?

Remember when you flooded twitter with fake news and I told you not to?

Remember when you created false campaign material and made it trending on twitter and I tld you not to?

You are going to jail. Prepare your anguses.

>“few corners of the internet are fouler.” (than t_D)

These fucks are either uneducated, intentionally deceitful, or have the emotional strength of a fainting goat.

Time to red pill the Feds oh boy!!!!

Come up and get me, fuckers.

>Comes to Sup Forums sees a million American flags posting in favor of Donald trump
>IT WOULD APPEAR RUSSIAN'S ARE USING PROXY SERVERS TO POSE AS AMERICANS THAT LIKE DONALD TRUMP! THUS CONCLUDING THAT RUSSIA INDEED HACKED OUR ELECTION
when does this ghost hunt end? Those big foot shows on discovery are more legit than this

>Hopefully they block Sup Forums in America
It is problematic because of some outdated law interpretations. But it is possible to close hate speech sites completely as ICANN is not under US jurisdiction. See shtromfront.

Oh shit fellow hackers rr-r-r-rUN!

Let me help

Because this is what they are looking for

archive.is/JEXOo

The leftwingers in murica are the ultimate sore losers. It's almost a year since the election and they're still bitching.

Shabbat Shalom, Gentiles! All your base are belong to Пýтин

Are we gonna get to see Hiro in court?

Media talking about us never ceases to amuse

>going to jail for things that aren't illegal

ICANNt, can't do shit. They maintain the root namespace. It was domain name registrars and DNS hosts that killed stormfront.

The fact they are still in the Denial phase of the 5 stages of grief a year after the election proves the left wing in America are mentally ill.

Finally
JUSTICE

>'Aryan Warrior'
This fucker would have been sent to the camps in Nazi Germany.

>mfw if you support Trump YOU ARE a russian hacker, even if your not russian or a hacker

We all knew this day would come, I for one welcome our fake news overlords. After all it was all a joke haha, for laughs! lol

> (OP)
>What if we archived it though?
>archive.is/m3NKW
Based

fpbp

Put Steve King on the committee so he can read kike nigger faggot bantz into the congressional record all day long.

>What about b tard ?
Lost it right there, is that real ? Please.tell me theres more

Now we should expose shills and the source of their money. Let Mueller see the dirty system infiltrating this place.

>"What is OP?"

GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, MOOT

good luck with that , everyone on the probing operation will be tired of getting trolled and quit.

BRING IT
KGB NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK

I just assumed Sup Forums was being investigated on a constant basis.

scribd.com/doc/35688046/Christopher-Moot-Poole-Testimony-in-Palin-Email-Trial

Investigate Clinton Foundation pay for play. The Clinton Foundation tried to sell political favors to a Saudi for $6 million. After the Russian Uranium deal people from the Russian company that received the Uranium donated millions to the Clinton Foundation.

WHAT WAS THAT POST SEEMS IMPORTANT