Self defence in australia

hey guys just remember that if a guy comes at you with a knife, blow a fucking whistle blow your whistle to blow your attacker away ;)

carrying pepper spray can get you 14 years in prison lylawyers.com.au/what-is-the-penalty-for-carrying-pepper-spray/

Then carry a bigger knife, cunt.

jesus this country is pathetic

I remember that thread the other day where an American was asking for opinions on the merging of the US and Australia.

It was full of a bunch of edgy cunts trying to claim they are better off than the US. The fact that you can't carry a spray can full of pepper is yet more proof that your country is worse off, and basically turning into Britainistan.

was bamboozles me is that I have friends here who say they are conservative but are still against firearms. How can a country so willingly cuck itself

PUT AWAY THAT SPRAY

It's really sad. Australia, like the US, could be amazing. Thankfully I can walk around with a gun strapped to my waist or holstered under my jacket here. I couldn't imagine them taking THAT from me, let alone pepper spray.

carry a fucking knife and start stabbing then.

I just don't understand how people can be so against self defense.
>Oh the police will protect us
In the 10 minutes it take for the cops to turn up you'll be dead and rotting already

>not blowing him away with your bants
UnAustralian/10, probs a gook cunt.

In Britain you can at least carry a knife under 3 inches and one of any size if you just lie and say you were taking it to a friends house.

I 'member that classic bant

Australians have a vision of themselves that seems to date from the 70s. They're basically Canada now, but they don't know it.

Get a dog. I never realized how repelling it's bark is until my dog stopped a break in just 2 nights ago.

What if I carried a poisonous pet spider around wherever I went and it bit my attacker?

except we ship our refugees and asylum seekers to prison islands

imagine being suhc a little weak cunt you need a little bottle of liquid pepper seasoning to feel brave

I'd assume people would want it for women to protect themselves

lol but get this..

OP is saying "its illegal to carry Tabasco sause in a water pistol"

HAHAHA

haha I'd never actually thought about it that way. Jesus christ

HAHAHAHAHA good god DAMN ya'll have really killed the Kool-Aid down there huh?

Rape Whistle?!!?!!!
Those whistles can reach 130dB. Don't know know how bad that is for your ears?!

BAN RAPE WHISTLES