WITHOUT ILLEGALS WHO WILL BUILD THE HOUSES

people like my white grandpa who went from being an alcoholic homeless living on a park bench, to being a janitor for a construction company, to retiring from said company as vice president?

His company built my neighborhood 30 years ago with a bunch of white devils, and now we're the last white family living here.

Are the Amish the polar opposite of niggers? Skilled nigger craftsman seems like a rare breed

My company builds houses and we don't have a single employee that's not white.

They're a bit niggerly in that they mistreat their women 24/7 (not the SJW kind of mistreat, like not feeding pregnant women if they misbehave) and they're pretty Jewish when trading with non-Amish. All in all better than most communities though.

oy vey goyim, what's the name of that company?

>not the SJW kind of mistreat, like not feeding pregnant women if they misbehave

Based.

>Skilled
>Nigger

pick one

The Amish are the superior craftsmen.
They are superior bakers.

PA masterrace confirmed

You won't get me Schlomo, I know all your tricks!

Is that why you posted using your specific IP?
You stupid gentile, I'll have your company shut down for lack of diversity!

>The Amish are the superior craftsmen

This is not true at all. My company designed a house for a customer, under the assumption that we were also going to be the ones building the house. However after he paid us for all the design work, he turned around and hired a bunch of amish to build the house because their bid was almost half what ours was.

Almost a year later he fired them, and he called us in to finish construction on the house and fix everything that those dumbass amish people fucked up.

Alright. Go for it.

probaly why they are ugly manlets.
inbreeding and lack of nutrients.

The amish life seems quite optional except the old-fashioned tech. But that can also be a good thing.
>No degeneracy
>Barely any crime
>No polution
>Doesn't waste money on shit like fidget spinners

optimal*

Craftsmen and laborers who are paid a fair wage. So not only will we benefit our own economy, our buildings will be of higher quality too!

How about no?

VIVA LA RAZA

Who builds houses in countries without huge illegal populations, OP?

Bring back quality construction

>amish
>no degeneracy
>barely any crime
lmao i bet you believe that too

Competent citizens who do not have to have their hand held every step of the way to do a quality job.

Honestly impressed that there can be that many people working on one house and they're all actually working, not just fucking around because they are mismanaged and have nothing to do. Amazing what a good work ethic will do.

>it took a group of spics over a month to lay down a block of sidewalk on a street I take to work

Might have seen to much TV. Are they overall bad?

In contrast with their environment I bet their rates are marginal.

>that weak ass wooden house

Why can't Americans into bricks and iron strengthened concrete? Especially since you live in an area where a hurricane will knock your stick hut down.

>My country gets hit by super typhoons every year
>Minimal casualties

>USA gets hit by hurricane
>Thousands dead, billions in damages

But then I saw how US houses are made out of glued wood and card board.
It's like rural murricans have never heard of cinder blocks

I was laughing when I saw on tv some american praising how styrofoam blocks are fucking awesome, you just pour concrete in and you don't need any insulation. Wow, now my house won't go with the hurricane like it use to.
>btw not shilling my product and company
>seriously buy some foam blocks
>pls

>Are the Amish the polar opposite of niggers? Skilled nigger craftsman seems like a rare breed
Yes, they actually are. They work as long as the sun is up, for God then family. Look into how they get paid as youths.....They work their ass off until they get married and never accept a cent.....But when they are married, the people who they worked for are supposed to cough up what is owed as a present.

Their whole system is the exact opposite except that they stick to their own...Just like blacks....

Anyone who says that isolation never works has never met an amish or mennonite.

I work around them regulary and the commentary is always entertaining. The mennonites are a bit more civilized. The amish are legit based people too.

China does that too and poltards laugh at them.

Other Americans?

thats because the amish are so fucking insular that its impossible to get any real statistics on child abuse, domestic violence, rape and drug use but i promise you, it happens just as much as it happens in any poor white community. The opioid epidemic is affecting all communities in the US.

>Thousands dead from hurricane

When? Irma killed 10 at most and Harvey killed even fewer. Hundreds drowned in Katrina because they were to stupid to leave.
Brick will not protect you from water damage. Brick will not withstand a massive tornado(they have windspeeds you faggots have never experienced) Brick will fuck you during an earthquake. Wood is plentiful, flexible, cheap, attractive, and good for a highly mobile country.

Jews. We will put them into camps again, the only place where they cant scheme & mischief.

Time to work those deformed limbs

A "promise" from some Sup Forumstard isnt stats. You have to back that bullshit up with something other than "trust me goy"

Without illegals, who will use your local hospital's ER as a doctor's office and make you wait 7 hours to get treated for an actual emergency?

Sniffling beaners overload the waiting rooms while you bleed to death

>>USA gets hit by hurricane
>>Thousands dead, billions in damages

What are you even talking about?
Less than one hundred people died in the US to the recent hurricanes and there's billions in damaged because there's actually wealth here to be destroyed.

Didn't Haiyan kill like 7000 people a few years ago? Thirty thousand homeless, and what, ten million USD in damages?

I'd make a joke about flip education here, but it would be like making a joke about African civilization.