>so a boy falls in love with a g-

Fuck you Jag

I see what you did there cunt

FINDS A WAY

You motherfucker

I knew that was familiar

BOO THIS MAN

BOOOOOOOO

Alright, so there's some good news and bad news. The bad news is that since Aka is going to be busy drawing all the extras for Volume 2, Kaguya will be on break next week.
The author of one of my favorite series is doing a oneshot that issue though so I'm fine with that.

>Kaguya will be on break next week.

Fuck.

The good news is that there's going to be a special chapter in next month's Miracle Jump to make up for it, with lead color and Hinata Kashiwagi on the cover cosplaying as Kaguya if anyone's into that. Aka's been complaining on Twitter that the color page plus volume extras actually mean he's got even more work during his week off, and confirmed the special chapter's going to be a full 18 pages. Don't know if Miracleanon is still around, but I'm making an order then anyway so I can just buy the issue myself to scan it if needed.
Anyway, next chapter in two weeks.

Thanks, this was awesome.

Poor treasurer caught between a rock and a hard place there. There is no escape.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not what I expected but I like Ishigami.
Great chapter.

Worst chapter so far

Why is Kaguya so mean

Confirmed worst girl

That's a guy.

>special chapter in next month's Miracle Jump to make up for it, with lead color

So the manga is getting popular?

I'm here and I'll scan it if you want.
And thanks for traslating Kaguya.

kaguya is a tumblr, I never new

*translating
It's getting late here.

What were Fujiwara's individual skills?

It was already popular enough to move from Miracle Jump to Young Jump, so looks like it's still gaining momentum.

Oh thanks, that'd be insanely helpful. Raws aren't allowed on the goddess anymore or something retarded like that, would you be able to email me when you get it?

Perhaps Kaguya just wanted her there as a slave

Kill yourself.

So Ishigami know Kaguya secret that she love the prez and Fujiwara at least knows that prez is in love with someone.

I can see both of them act as some sort of sidekick/partner in the future. Ishigami helping Kaguya and Fujiwara helping prez with their schemes.

I think I even still have your email somewhere. I think I sent you the first Kaguya chapter way back then.

Look at them skills.

>nearly a month since a battle of wits between president and kaguya
Don't forget your bread and butter Aka

So what was it originally you memester you

What a cute angel, we need more Fujiwara in dresses

S T A C K E D

10/10

>Being scared of a 100 lb girl.

This is why I can't buy fear of yanderes.

I expect great things from his addition to the cast

It's a fair bit more scary when she has the power and money to make you disappear. Plus you know, weapons are a thing.

I didn't expect Treasurer to be a neurotic mess, I love it.

No wonder we never see the treasurer. Shinomiya's the scariest.

I was waiting for this.

>dark bubble with flowery border
wonder what that sounds like

I can only imagine Kaguya's thoughts as she put the fake knife into that real chest

Fuck you, I just woke up the neighbors

This is some scary shit

New Uramikoi when jag?

Alright then.

Probably soon, I was holding off so the wait until the next volume wouldn't be too long but I just got the issue with the new chapter like an hour ago so it's back on my mind.
I'll probably use the photos I take of the magazine chapters so the translator can read them as leverage to get him to help me with the last page of the Kaguya volume 1 extras.

So the treasurer has the in-universe reason of not appearing much because Kaguya terrifies him. On a meta perspective, he only appeared now so we can see how Kaguya's yandere tendencies has escalated (which needed time to be built up from all the previous chapters). I like it.

>Shirogane was the one that formed the dream team

Based

I refuse to believe Fujiwara got the secretary job without an insane amount of strings being pulled by Kaguya.

Kaguya has a dark past that's yet to be revealed before she met president. It was also mentioned that Fujiwara's one of the few people Kaguya opened up to.

It's probably a combination of Fujiwara's social skills and the effect she has on Kaguya as a friend.

My theory was Kaguya challenged President but lost, President wanted her as his VP and used Fujiwara (Kaguya's only friend) as bait to bring her in.

>I can judge five to six percen of a person's character

>She's probably already killed two or thre people

My sides

your protagonist everyone

PERFECTLY NORMAL CUTE HIGHSCHOOL GIRL

> this is actually true

Yep, that's a romantic comedy right there.

My favorite's the umbrella interrogation face.

HYUAIGGSHISGTYGISYUSGTSYG

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>he was actually saying the truth
>manga really turns into a horror manga later on

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Is there a Fujiwara version?

I'm curious what the actual translation is.
I kinda want to see Kaguya getting an actual love rival for the president now, I want to see more of her murderous looks.

The release on Batoto has the actual translation.

I see, thank you.

I thought this was going to be the edgemaster rival or Sunohara of the series. I'm so glad Aka doesn't stick to the script like the others.

10/10 needs anime.

You fucking idiot

>actual love rival
That French girl that he unintentionally flirted with mentioned she was considering studying in Japan.

jesus

>That French girl that he unintentionally flirted with mentioned she was considering studying in Japan.
Wasn't the president learning french in the sharing earphones chapter? The set-up is already there.

FINDS A WAY

I'm sure she has an actual qualification for being a secretary.

Too direct man. That's how people die in horror movies.