Why do normies hate Donald Trump so much?

He is not that bad, I'd say he is a good president. Way better than Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8ggjC4EI5k
archive.is/lJk4Z
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/Dbg7F
archive.is/Tznks
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
archive.is/sYxBD
archive.is/7c8aH
archive.is/okVdM
archive.is/X58FI
archive.is/XZqlb
archive.is/iEDPe
archive.is/7zvUf
archive.is/sga85
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a white male

They don't, hence why he got elected

They get their marching orders from the Jewish media

They hate Shrempft because he's a useless tosser

Jealously, if Trump looked like Mr Gray from those shitty Fifty Shades books the general opinion of him would be very different, especially among women.

What has he accomplished?

Unending butthurt and trolling.

Also your precious Jew World Order global trade and cabon tax treaties. Eat shit, Jew.

Why do commies hate him, you mean? Because his policies undermine the commies. It traps them and exposes their bullshit. He's the first real threat the communist mindset that has been overtaking America for several decades. He triggers people who are brainwashed. And these people are incapable of thinking anyway other than the way they were raised to think as kids. It's sad but it has the potential to be so beautiful in the end. Hope lots of people die

It is literally boredom. They have nothing else going on so they created a monster in their heads.

:O

the skyline of NYC? lol are you retarded?

Trump didn't do 9/11. The neocons did.

Because he's fucking dumb and stupid people can't tell the difference between smart and stupid people because the stupids are saying what stupid people think so they agree with them, so how could they be wrong?

This.
It's how our faggot got elected.
Amongst other faggoty faggotry

i meant the over dozen skuscrapers he built between the 80s-90s.

But you only think that because you're brainwashed, based on their records so far Trump is objectively worse

Yup, if Trump looked like Canadian's prime minister he would be THE MAN all the men are trying to emulate and THE MAN all the women want to fuck.

>brainwashed
>antifa and blm are the good guise

pick one

>better than Obama
>only 8 months of presidency
Wait a bit more and we'll see who is better

Fake news media, brainwashing, cuckoldry, cultural marxism, snowflakes and, of course the root of all this: Jews.

He is still THE MAN tho. Trump is alpha af.

Obongo was a cuck and a failure. Trump is alpha and gets shit done.

Not all hate him, they just learned to hide their power level.

Sounds like a great shitposter but awful president
Didn’t do that as a president

Have you seen the recent taxation bill he is pushing with Republicans?

Among others, it:
>Ends the estate tax, a provision designed to prevent the arise of "aristrocratic" families with steadily accruing intergenerational wealth.

>Lowers pass through rates in a manner that benefits only the super wealthy

>Lowers the top marginal income rate, which only affects individuals earning over half a million a year

And does the all while RAISING TAXES FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS.

DRAINING THE SWAMP MY FUCKING ASS.

Literally tax cuts for the super wealthy funded by the middle class as our national debt balloons past 20 trillion. Real effective leadership.

The reality is minorities have some power now and refuse to give it up to conservatives. Donald initially threatened this but now since Trumps more liberal these days they are backing off yet still poking insults at him because they have their own stupid agenda.

Like say they want single payer health care while they wont flat out admit it they simply say Trumps idea of repealing Obamacare is a failure while pointing at a real failure during just so they can feel good about themselves. They do this for every fucking issue and policy Trump implements or tries to on his agenda. And when Trump does something right(apolitical), they are simply silent and accept it, dont praise him but even so sometimes remind trump of other more political important issues for them during.

Fuck em. They refuse to acknowledge Trump won. His agenda is americas agenda just how Obamas agenda was and is life for people now. So lets get some shake up people are tired of paying out the ass in taxes and taxes for healthcare.

Why is that an awful president? Are you unfamiliar with the role of the CEO of the executive branch of the federal government?

Or have you been very brainwashed by our Jewish education system?

The same reason normies (especially white ones) love shitty black culture and choose modern black music as their vice of choice, the same reason they make dreadful choices in life like drug and alcohol abuse and promiscuity, the same reason the normie women end up 30, alone, unappreciated, undesired and suicidal, the same reason our generation is the worst most left-leaning generation to ever exist, that is to say, it's the status quo and the average faggot is an NPC who is powerless to exercise any critical thinking over the indoctrination of their shitty college education or their peers.

It’s hysteria he is basically bill Clinton again

Quite a bit, but you know that's completely irrelevant when it comes to normies. Obama accomplished fuck all except a shitty healthcare bill and if you asked the average Obama loving normie why they liked him they would just say "he's cool".

I haven’t read the tax plan yet but the “raising taxes on the middle class”. Is because of deduction removal and so you are fake news

He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.
2) The stock market is at an all-time high.
3) Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.
4) He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.
5) Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high.
6) Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low.
7) Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.
8) Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.
9) Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.
10) Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.
11) Promotes buying and hiring American.
12) Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel amd others will build here now.
13) Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.
14) Bids for the border wall are underway.
15) He’s fighting back against sanctuary cities.
16) Changed the rules of engagement against ISIS.
17) Drafted a plan to defeat ISIS.
18) Worked to reduce the cost of the F-35 fighter jets.
19) Imposed a five year lobbying plan.
20) Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program.

21) Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons.
22) Reduced tax reform plan.
23) He’s renegotiating NAFTA.
24) He withdrew from the Trans Pacific Partnership thus keeping jobs here
25) He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords thus saving us millions of dollars every year.
26) Created a task force to reduce crime.
27) The DOJ is targeting dangerous gangs like MS-13.
28) Signed independence and economic growth law.
29) Signed an executive order to protect police officers and target drug cartels.
30) Signed an executive order for religious freedom.
31) His administration is working on sending education back to the states.
32) He’s fixing the dept. of Veterans affairs so now vets can choose their own doctors and be covered. This also protects whistle blowers and allows VA to terminate bad employees..
33) Authorized construction of the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. The Dakota pipeline is up and running without harming the environment.
34) Created commissions on election fraud and opioid addiction.
35) Food stamp use is the lowest level in seven years.
36) Reduced the White House payroll saving taxpayers millions of dollars.
37) He’s donating his salary to various causes.
38) Signed 52 pieces of legislation.
39) Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission.
40) Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

Don’t forget ended the title mlnine persecution of youn college men for engaging in sex

I love showing normies Bill Clinton's speeches circa the mid 90s when he was essentially calling for a border wall. Their brains practically short circuit from the cognitive dissonance.

You mean more brainwashed then those normies who follow along with whats hip and cool without understanding political or economic implications?

cool story sharia blue

nobody critized him before he ran for president. all of a sudden mass hysteria

mainstream media tells those who lack the capacity for individual thought what to think, so they're letting morons everywhere know that the president is a real butthole and stuff.

I agree kek

liberals cant remember anything that happened 5 or more years ago unless it fits into their agenda. its like their brains have auto dumps

One thing that gets me is that Trump really isn't that conservative. He's a New York liberal with some right leaning beliefs.

> does not exempt deductions for state income taxes
> this forces voters in these states to lower their state income tax rates
> Trump 4D Chess

Before he ran for president I always thought of him as a poor man's idea of a rich man.

Hopefully this shit will end with gen Z

He is the Democrats from 1995

He commited every crime obama did, where is his Nobelprice?

this is literally what hes caused you guys to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=J8ggjC4EI5k

stop being jackasses stormies

Only rural and suburban retards like him. The city people all prefer Obama.

He would have been a Democrat in the 90s-early 00s, and was registered as such, it's just that the party went fucking nuts with identity politics whereas he stayed the same.

trump is a classic liberal, a conservative.

Are you dumb. He's socially liberal and classically liberal (not democrat). He's just not a globalist.

does it really matter if youre a democrat or republican? if youre american and have american values, nothing else should matter. and no, i dont mean liberal american values

majority of these are because of Obongo lmao

Are you dumb? I never said he was a globalist you faggot.

Naw thats his kids who are botching his agenda. "My daughter Ivanka really loves "X" irrelevant issue so i agree.

The only "hurts the middle class" thing is losing state and local tax deductions. Which really only effects the middle class in Blue states. So fuck them. People should be more aware of which entity is actually taxing them anyway, this is a good thing. Hopefully it gets people more involved in their state governments.

sources?

>Why do normies hate Donald Trump so much?

The media told the normies that Donald is ebeel man.

Really?

Don't be a fucking idiot, even Gary Cohn- Trump's top economic advisor- came out and admitted that taxes may go up for the middle class. Which is as good as saying that they will.

Because HOW THE HELL ELSE WILL THIS TAX CUT BE PAID FOR YOU DIPSHIT?

Our national debt is already spiraling past 20 trillion, while Trump has approved a budget for the term giving defense an additional 700 billion revenue.

Money doesn't fucking pop into existence out of nowhere.

Drumpfshits vote against their own economic interests

>low-intelligence
>speaks with a low vocabulary
Can go on but you trump faggots don't care

He was LITERALLY a 90’s Democrat

I know you are 14 so you don’t know but trump has been culturally relevant for like 40 years

They don't.

>"Executive Order Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act"
Signed: Jan. 20, 2017

>"Expediting Environmental Reviews and Approvals for High-Priority Infrastructure Projects"
Signed: Jan. 24, 2017

>"Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements"
Signed: Jan. 25, 2017

>"Protecting the Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States"
Signed: Jan. 27, 2017

>"Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees"
Signed: Jan. 28, 2017

>"Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs"
Signed: Jan. 30, 2017

>"Core Principles for Regulating the United States Financial System"
(particularly important because it prevents future government bailouts with taxpayer money)
Signed: Feb. 3, 2017

>"Task Force on Crime Reduction and Public Safety"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Preventing Violence Against Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Law Enforcement Officers"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2017

>"Enforcing Federal Law With Respect to Transnational Criminal Organizations and Preventing International Trafficking"
Signed: Feb. 9, 2016

>"Restoring the Rule of Law, Federalism, and Economic Growth by Reviewing the 'Waters of the U.S.' Rule"
Signed Feb. 28, 2017

>"The Revocation of Federal Contracting Executive Orders"
Signed: March 27, 2017

>"Establishing the President's Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis"
Signed: March 29, 2017

>"Buy American, Hire American"
Signed: April 18, 2017

>"Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens"
Signed: April 21, 2017

>"Promoting Agriculture and Rural Prosperity in America"
Signed: April 25, 2017

>"Enforcing Statutory Prohibitions on Federal Control of Education"
Signed: April 26, 2017

Heh from graham cassidy healthcare to tax cuts to immigration and illegal reform all trumps policy Drain wealth out of blue states and give it to red. Which is correct we shouldn't have such an imbalance of wealth state to state rather a more even distribution across the board. I know a lot of people who move drastically from the deep south to the north to find work or vice versa thats how bad it is.
Hes a classic liberal not republican nor democrat.

I’ll reserve my judgment for when I actually read it stop being a sperg

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

Lowest number of people on food stamps in 7 years

I don’t think you understand

He was ...literally...actually.. a Democrat in the 1990’s

Trump has lived the life every American could ever want and then ended it by becoming President. He is too much of a winner so anyone insecure about their life will hate him.

While shittifying state funds for public infrastructure and their school systems to Somalia levels. Because we all know the fed does jack shit for actually improving the domestic state of affairs in our country.

The fuckers just dump money into defense and fuck all else.

Real smart plan Trump. Kick the American public where it hurts and fuck state rights.

While you are correct, the sad thing is the GOP is so full of RINOs now, he is conservative compared to most there.

All residual effects of Obama’s policies

>we shouldn't have such an imbalance of wealth state to state rather a more even distribution across the board
communist detected
the imbalance is due to more than just population.

Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
archive.is/sYxBD

Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
archive.is/7c8aH

White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
archive.is/okVdM

President Donald J. Trump visits VA and signs executive order 'Improving
Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
archive.is/X58FI

VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
archive.is/XZqlb

Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
archive.is/iEDPe

VA expands telehealth access
archive.is/7zvUf

How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
archive.is/sga85

The (((MSM))) never reports on this.

WHRE IS OBAMALEAFE WHEN YOU NEAD HIM

Prove it or you're full of shit.

which were all done before, by george bush. amidoinitrite?

"dude trust me," >143228503

He has dirty laundry like all other presidents.
Just nothing in comparison to Clinton and perhaps even Obama.

I don't like how he blew off the attorneys digging into russian investigations BEFORE the election... you know, matters of actual concern unlike the subsequent Clinton bribed narrative.
I think Clinton did this so Trump would react the way he did, so that russian investigation was covered up. We know her connections to Russia, so perhaps she was connected.

Implying USA wont be a nuclear wasteland before the end of his presedency.

Screenshot this

trust fall off trump tower?

kek you're right, and this is pathetic. We need to vote all those fake Republicans out of office. I assume that this will happen and voting for people like Roy Moore will become a trend.

This. He was basically a beloved figure and had been for more than 20 years. I never once recall anyone suggesting he was a racist hitler and if anything he was known for giving women and minorities jobs. The only criticism i remember was about the obongo birth certificate. I'm sure that stuck with obongo like mccain and his hero status, and obongo made clear to the journolist cabal in the media that he wanted trump destroyed

Lot's of gambling.
But at least he (should have) kept the gambling industry away from actual cartels like the Italian mafia.

Yeah he's totally faking it until he makes it.

The death of the GOP
>more "republican" voters support trump than the GOP today
>lefties have been dreaming of this forever
>trump does it in one year
>they scream out in terror
Monkey's Paw

The burden of proof is on you awoocuck, I asked what has Trump accomplished and you post a bunch of statistics and executive orders with no linkage.

How has the work that Trump done so far (the majority of which you’ve posted literally any president would do), driven those results that you’re so proud of?

So what paki. You think the USA is going to support Iran? No they support the RICH Saudis.
And now hes republican. Trump picks the winning ticket he has no favor to party.
Nope im more moderate who understands if you consolidate power state to state you get oppression and identity politics. If trump lost the south would fall apart and USA would never see a republican president again.

Forgot pic....

>We should parasitize blue states

You guys ever consider that abominations like Kansas' sorry ass state of affairs might be because of Republican leadership?

God, I hope you're Russian shills trying to push some successionist meme to try and inspire blue states to leave this fucking failure of a country. What happened to state rights? I thought you fuckfaces were all for states being given freedom.

>low intelligence

How would you know?
Also, what does having low intelligence have to do with being a good (or bad) president?
From where I'm standing, having low intelligence is quite representative of USAmericans.

>The stock market is at an all-time high.
Depends on whether a foreign actor deliberately sabotages both the stock, fiat and cryptocurrency markets through walls and sells.

*cough* soros *cough*

Thanks for the info user
Awoo is very cute

He's easy to hate because of his personality, that's all.

>He's just not a globalist
Close, I think he'd be a fan of a global regime of nationalist sovereigns.

>I'm too retarded to connect the dots

Right. Sorry. Everyone is getting a tax cut, while we keep the bloated national defense budget, all while our national debt gets smaller.

That all adds up, ignore Trump's financial advisor when he makes noises about taxes going up for the middle class.

because he is an incompetent buffoon