What should we do with gay people?

Serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHEOguxiUsY
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3DgcOrYCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let them go be gay in private unless they're corrupting the youth, which is a felony crime.

Kill the ugly looking ones and keep the feminine traps for sex slaves. Then when they start to age we kill them.

Rinse and repeat.

send them to canada.

fuck the gay out them

kill all gay men and rape all lesbians

No one would care what gays do with themselves at all if it wasn't constantly shoved in our faces. They've ruined entertainment and now they're corrupting our youth and they won't stop until they ruin everything for everyone who isn't gay.

It's been too long since the last time we expelled the Jews. History is proof that a small amount of gays doing gay things is tolerable as long as the child molesters and suchlike conveniently disappear somehow.

Nothing. All undesirable traits of the GB community are a result of their exclusion and forced isolation from family and community institutions due to homophobia.
If conservative christian families didn't disown their gay children in the past decades there wouldn't be this separate LGBT community left to create it's own culture and act as a "corrupting" force.

What we've always done. Ban homphilia from public life.
Ironically the whole "muh privacy of our home" meme was used to strike down laws that ensured it was just that.

Uhm, wrong. Being gay in your literal home was illegal in your very country just a few decades ago.

Turn them over to VP Pence so he has something to do.

Do you think if you lifted her skirt playfully as tried to pass it off as a joke she would give you a handjob and watch you ejaculate into the snow?

make them all become traps and have the state hand out 1 trap to each gf less man in the world desu

Nothing since a lot of gay people contribute more to society than straight people because they can become completely dedicated to their careers since they don't have kids to worry about, that's why some of the greatest artists, inventors and thinkers are gays.

Who will be the lucky one to get her?

Treat their mental disorder as a form of retardation. Why? Because it is, and we should do the merciful thing and euthanize them.

ugly ones will be purged senpai

>It's not their fault they like shit pushing and pedophilia so much! It's not their fault they brought aids to America!
You should fucking hang yourself. Not even fucking around, actually do it.

Put all homosexual males in one city and put all homosexual females in another (people who are bisexual go to there respective cities as well). Eventually, they will breed out and die in less than 100 years.

Make them watch Love Live to turn them straight.

>I only sex in the missionary for the purpose of procreation just like Jebus wanted praise Israel .post

Fuck them
Well if that's your thing

But then they wouldn't be able to force their agenda onto our youth wich is their main goal

Banish them to an island where they can all die of AIDS.

You're still fucking diseased no matter how much you try to justify it.
Pic related.

We separate the youth from the homosexuals. I should clarify only homosexuals would be allowed in these two cities. Essentially segregation on a much larger scale.

you can name Freddie mercury as artist and david bowie. But good luck on the other two

You know it

If we know that a person is gay, than that means we know their sexuality. If we know their sexuality, children can know their sexuality. Gay or non mentally ill, children should not know of sexuality as their brains are not developed enough to fully comprehend what sex is and leads to. We as normal human beings, do not profess to be straight as it is potentially dangerous to a child's mind to be aware of sexuality.

Clearly aids isn't the solution we hoped it could be, I support the development of aids 2.0

As if you're born gay lol stop it faggot. I'm sorry your father wasn't man enough to raise a son, sounds like he got half a daughter instead.

Kill the fuckers they have done nothing good for society.

Fuck them if they are cute.
Hang them if they are ugly.

Nothing. If you think gay people are that big of a problem, get out of the basement once in a while. We have much bigger problems.....

Bitch about them on Sup Forums because we're too much of a beta to even look gays in the eye.

I'm dead convinced the retards never leave the house.

cindarella girls is better

youtube.com/watch?v=hHEOguxiUsY

This. I don't care what two consenting adults do at home, I just don't want children subjected to it.

Kill the parents

Google california sex ed gay

They're teaching 2nd graders how to use butt plugs and stuff as part of their new lgbtqutbdeixnfu sex ed curriculum

>What should we do with gay people?

give them even more rights and expand the lgbtq even more.

I turned down the advances of a faggot and he told me that I didn't know if I would like it if I never try. The irony is that he was suggesting I could just change my sexuality like that which goes against the belief that you are born a certain way. I guess that mantra only applies at their convenience

Too late for that man. The best thing to do is exterminate them along with the SJWs. You can't reason with them and all they want to do is fuck like wild animals.

Give them the choice of hanging or deportation.

Like I said before gays are not people just defective humans. Extermination is the best option.

Really all you have to do is take the Jews out of the equation and they'll go back to having secret gay orgies and stuff and society can beat the faggot out of them when they go too far.

>The best thing to do is exterminate them

before or after you finish eating your chicken tendies cletus?

>we're too much of a beta to even look gays in the eye.
Did it once, few hours later I sucked on his qt trappenis, Am I gay now Sup Forums

I literally suck dick and I couldn't hate uppity faggots more. Those fruits make life way harder for the less in-your-face gays.

Yes. If I don't pluck all weeds, my garden is very fast full of weeds.

Before I get a nice bitch knocked up.

There's no such thing as less in-your-face gay. If we know you are gay, it is in our face, which means it is in our kid's face. I do not have to let people know that I am straight

we should socially stigmatize it but let them do their thing in private.

Force them to get married and have children.

The only reason this is happening is because of the kikes. Gays need to go back in the closet and stay there. Besides, being gay isn't genetic. You'll never exterminate them all. The best possible course action would be to gas the kikes and then shove the gays back into the closet, metaphorically speaking.

This.

Chemically castrate them to kill their sec drives, thus preventing millions of cases of drug use and STD transmissions

Nothing. Gays are fine so long as they don't shove it down your throat.

Trannies on the other hand need to be dealt with somehow. They're a bunch of mentally ill freaks that piggybacked on the rights of other fags.

This is actually a good idea. All traps would be purged because they are all hideous, diseased creatures on the inside. Good thinking, EU.

>not fugging boipussy instead.
pleb.

Literally this. I don't care if you want to stick up your dick upon another mans ass, but if you are dragging your faggotry into the public, into classrooms and demand that laws need to be changed to better comfort you then fuck off.

They are too far gone. There used to be gay on gay violence when the more moral of the bunch with traditional values would bash the cock toting fag flag waving bunch. A nice check and balance "look I know you're gay but do you have to be a fagget?, you're hurting the movement"

youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3DgcOrYCM

Rape them until they become straight.

Just show them some hot anime women that'll fix them.

They only use that mantra because it grants them a special class status. Like being black, you're born that way. So you really can't help being (for example's sake) black. However, the fags in the heyday realized that they could piggy back off the civil rights era and did so perfectly imo. It sounds like the fag that hit on you is right in line with their degenerate mantra. Think about it...."many people are born gay, but because of our cis, white male, blah blah society...." you see where I'm going. In their mind, the only indoctrination going on is christian, right wing, bash the gays stuff...which I wish was true.

kill

Doubtful. I had a closet case friend and he used to do one night stands with women once in a while just to see if he could enjoy it or not and it just didn't do it for him.

He was pretty cool for a gay guy. It was even fun playing wingman for him once or twice at the gay bar just to see what goes on there and spend the night drinking.

>Rape them until they become straight.
doesn't work pal it would just assert and further cement my faggotry.

see pic related.

pic related

Prevent them from having contact with children so they cannot keep the cycle going. Other than that, ignore them? I don't care what people do, I just don't want it to make us weaker.

>lebanon
but devastated ar*b detected.

As a fag I agree. my opinion is that most trannies are a form of hyper homosexuality as most homosexual relationships still have a masculine/feminine dichotomy.

This is especially prevelent when i observe ftm trannies, they tend to gravitate towards expressing hypermasculine sterotypes/characteristics but when it comes to their own expression and mannerisms they come off as mentally ill women who dont understand what it actually means to be a man. From this I can infer that it is exactly the same relationship for FTM trannies. That they arent actually women as they claim they are just hyper faggots who delude themselves into thinking they are women.

*splat*

I got a better idea.

Ship them to Gay Island.

Trannies are even more broken than gays.

Just ban them from public image. You can be gay, but you cannot be gay outside of your house. And prohibit them from going near schools

Or . . .

This. Just make homosexual public displays of affection illegal.

I say send them all to Gay Island (New Zealand).

Considering how much brain plasticity there is it would not suprrise me if you could change gay straight or vice versa fairly easily. Of course such wold be likely extremely unethical...

oh vey user your not going to shoah me are you?

>fucking ar*bs.

damn could that work? a land dedicated for gays?

>Gays are fine so long as they don't shove it down your throat.

then where's the fun? ;)

Gays be like " It fits so it's normal"

that's gay

Kiss em

They meant straight and hard in a box.

Right over there in the shower rooms

>projecting this much.
>closeted homo detected.

Only if land is Isla Sorna

>don't like spiders?
>you must secretly want to fuck a spider!

Question. Gay man vs fagget? Same as Blackman vs nigger?