/SIG/ We go foward! Only foward! To vitory or defeat but only foward! edition

How have you improved yourself this week/month/year? Lifting isn't life, a well-balanced human being is productive, has hobbies, pushes him/herself to succeed, is charismatic, and strives to live the best life they can. Share your successes, failures, methods, and everything in between.

Videos:
youtu.be/b-a1jXgAsQI
youtu.be/3Ao7rZ8-HWo

Reading material:

> pastebin.com/x7BbYimv
More reading material needs to be added

> arcitea.com/
The Way of The Seal
The Code of the Warrior - Rick Fields
The Story of Civilization - Will Durant
The Story of Philosophy - WIll Durant
Starship Troopers - Robert Heinlein 1959 (actually has a lot of really powerful character building stuff in there)
Bravo Two Zero - Andy McNab
Immediate Action - ^
Seven Troop - ^

>Mentally Tough - James E. Loehr & Peter J. McLaughlin
>Antifragile - Nassim Taleb
>The Brain That Changes Itself - Norman Doidge
>The Power of Now - Eckhart Tolle

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!U8FmySxJ!B4JTRmz2ml4NCABeAYN-xg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder)
youtu.be/R0JKCYZ8hng
youtu.be/IVKAI7DiP_0
darebee.com/programs/30-days-of-strength.html
darebee.com/mealplans/mass-effect-diet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good reads.

1. part

2. part

Arcitea is dead.

Let's keep this general alive.

You don't know how just a few conversations and support from each other can help you gain courage to face the demons of everydays life!

IF you are into Art, and you are currently at a phase where everything you draw feels like shit. Don't worry it is only because you developed more skills to observe art of other and now you can clearly see mistakes in your own art.

Just don't give up, and listen to self critizism because if you practice you will fix your mistakes.

>Pic related

DO NOT FACE THE DEMONS OF LIFE!!!
MAKE THE DEMONS OF LIFE FACE YOU!!!!!

Some tips for language learning I used.

Also I recommend classes if you have problems self learning, because once I took them from a native speaker I fixed some mistakes and bad habits.

Most of the comments in here are about losing weight, or not fapping, or drinking less, smoking less. I don't have these issues. I'm 30.

1. I already have enough to retire
2. I find fulfillment in my job and am good at it
3. I would like to open a new career path as a hobby and for meaning in life but no idea what
4. Already traveled a ton and little urgency to do it anymore (have a two week holiday this month in my fav destination)
5. Live in my dream city in a dream apartment
6. Have a really cool f buddy who I might wife up and dating 2-3 other girls who are hot and cool
7. Physically fit, eat healthy enough and making progress toward fitness goals

Wish I had a cool smart guy friend to inspire me and have a good time chasing girls or getting drunk with, but don't know how to meet such a person
Would like to read more often, lots of books I want to get to
I miss writing but usually what I write is shit
I wish my posture was better but don't stretch often enough
I wish my sex drive was higher
I want to improve my voice and piano skills but don't practice enough

I appreciate your thoughts

How much did your hero Hitler lift? That was built like a cuck

mega.nz/#F!U8FmySxJ!B4JTRmz2ml4NCABeAYN-xg
Not found???

>I wish my posture was better but don't stretch often enough
Pretend you are that dude who plays the accordion with the tough as nails look in the remove kebab song. Or play Terminator when you walk around.

Started taking cold showers and I think I'm addicted, they're amazing.

Also I'm learning about homesteading, I find the idea of being self-sufficient on a chunk of land to be very appealing. I want to completely detach myself from modern kikery and live off the land.
There's a lot of like minded people here: discord gg/xGnkH

Cool life bro!
>
Wish I had a cool smart guy friend to inspire me and have a good time chasing girls or getting drunk with, but don't know how to meet such a person
Tinder.

You're gay.

>Wish I had a cool smart guy friend to inspire me and have a good time chasing girls or getting drunk with, but don't know how to meet such a person

Same. In my life durring school lasts years I had two really good friends, both of them having their own separate companys and only thing connecting them was me.

One was full of motivation, abrasive and pragmatic.

Other was laid back, lazier and more content with his life.

When the time came to chose what path I took, I took the easy way out and went with Lazy friend. It's not that I have problems with other friend it's just that our path have finished crossing have separated.

Probably one of the mistakes of my life, that abrasive friend always pushed me to my limits and motivated me not to be a slothfull bitch. Now I have almost 0 social preasure to improve myself except most basic things.

I know you feels and what you are missing.

Wanna hang out? I want a rl Sup Forums buddy.

I see a love match
Your boo is a sugar daddy, you kicked out

>still using discord
Begone, FBI

Make us some new kebab removing songs while you are at it.

Nah, I am mostly Schizoid (not schizophrenic, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder) and am fine most of the time on my own. Also prefer to be anonymous. But always willing to help fellow anons improve themselfs, and also like to recive help and advice.

Are you projecting your homosex desires?

How we doing, identitarians?
Cultural Ascension is on the menu today.
We need to prepare ourself for when the inevitable race or culture war on the horizon, not only physically,but also mentally.

Videos
youtu.be/R0JKCYZ8hng
youtu.be/IVKAI7DiP_0

I would suggest practicing 10-30 minutes everyday

A E S T H E T I C buildin'
darebee.com/programs/30-days-of-strength.html
darebee.com/mealplans/mass-effect-diet.html

>Nah, I am mostly Schizoid

Funny you should say that. I've already decided on a life of being alone, It's when I function the best. I just thought having someone like minded (from pol) would be interesting.

Bump

Was not created by me. It's was from Sup Forumss /lang/.

Who knows how old it is exacly, neverthanlesss helpfull.

Recomment you to check if it's up

Sweet, thanks.

Could you point Vitory on a map?

This thread needs a bump.

Any advice for time management? I arrive places on Italian tier time.

Also best language to learn? I want to learn another language, but I always give up because I never can find one that I want to stick with. I learned a decent amount of Italian in high school. But I'm also interested in French, German, Castilian Spanish and Russian.

Latin?

That's a good idea, Latin is a language of the elites and one of my goals in life is to go from commoner to elite.

Start a family you faggot.

Bump

Thanks, it's been years since I quit learning Russian. Now with Memrise and all those real noice apps it's time to resume learning the language of our beloved neighbour. Having fluent Russian is very appreciated in CV here, can't get far with knowing only cyka blyat idi na hui.

Here is a phrase of the day for you, m9:
Sosi hui, bidlo.

i have begun to lose weight, start exercising 3 times a week, joined a sports club. I am also more social after years of lonely living after i lost most of my friends. Also got some new friends.
> How to get gf?
> Also just advice in general

>6. Have a really cool f buddy who I might wife up and dating 2-3 other girls who are hot and cool
you date all of them at the same time? Do they also date others?

Any idea how I can seem more sociable ?
I've gotten the idea my roommates think I'm a bit weird even though I exercise and go outside although myself etc. Also I eat I my room to read. That seems to be the main thing but I can't just go and sit through that's be weird.

French is pretty fun

Here's my tip to finding the girl. Don't look for her. I'm not even joking, you will be more normal around girls if you aren't looking for one to tie down

ok. any other tips? It is difficult to not indulge in my desires....

Try and be funny. Again though, really try and not search for a girlfriend or sexual partner. You don't realize how different you are when you're searching. It's creepy

By the way, why did you lose your friends?

French is for fags and muslims imo

Spanish if you like dark girls
Russian if you like white girls
Ideally, both and you can talk to most civilised people along with English

>By the way, why did you lose your friends?
different intrests, i moved away, i got into a bad fight with one and the friendship was never fixed
Are you speaking as a woman? Also i will try to keep a more relaxed posture.

ako si u NSu mozemo do keja

Some user,from the last thread,said that Nietzche is "too complex" to get without reading 6 gorrilion Sup Forums related books.That's not true IMO.If you have a basic understanding of ZEN Buddhism you'll get Nietzche.If you want to grasp the basics of so called "Zen"(or just being aware)i would reccomend you to read Eckhart Tolles' "Power of Now".Afterwards you can just read some of the famous Zen stories or you can just continue straight to Nietzche.

No, I'm a guy. I've talked with some friends about not searching and we all agreed that once we stopped, we found a girl not long after.

>different interests

Just to let you know, girls want to relate so don't get too nerdy on them. Be a bit of a normie.

same time, yeah

i don't think they date others

they get jealous but until i'm really going to marry a girl i am still exploring my options and don't make any promises

You're a scummy piece of shit who treats women like holes. I hope you get AIDS

if they are not dating others you are occupying women who could find a partner.

How's the job hunt going?

Be out and about more, don't sit in your room all the time and be a shut in. That's easily the biggest thing. Cook food and eat it in the main kitchen/living room, put the TV on to sports or some normie show. Make small talk about what you're watching or anything else you can think of that's relevant to you. It's gonna be awkward but it's better than eating in your room alone every day.

Also have a more friendly look on your face. Girls know this with the whole "resting bitch face" meme, but guys have "resting dick face" just as much. Lots of guys default expression is angry or sad looking. Make an effort to smile more, just a slight one, nothing crazy. Make eye contact, stand up straight.

Has any of you anons ever moved abroad? I am leaving this fucking cuckfest of a country but I have no clue how to deal with the international move.

FFS Sweden, pick the one you like best and let the other ones have white kids with people who treat them as more than a fuckhole.

>Make an effort to smile more, just a slight one, nothing crazy. Make eye contact, stand up straight.

great advice senpai desu

Sell everything you own. It will be easier in the long run to replace some things rather than take them with you. Obviously some things like heirlooms or objects tied to a memory are not replaceable and must be taken with you. However, things like furniture and dishes can be easily replaced. Once you lighten your load, pack your shit and move. I've never moved to a different country, but I have lived in several different states and I imagine it is similar in a way. Where are you considering moving to?

Scotland. The issue I have is that most of what I own is heirloom, the plates, couple pieces of furniture are real valuable antiques. I don't own much, but still enough to be a bother.

I'm sure there are companies who will pack and ship your stuff for you, but it looks like you could just drive for the majority of the trip. I don't know if you have a vehicle with towing capabilities, but you may be able to rent a small trailer to pull your stuff. It would only take half a day of driving.

Should I buy turns hoes and give up the heelwalking jew?

Anyone taken this pill?

BEING WHITE ISN'T ENOUGH

KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

TO READ ABOUT YOUR CULTURE IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT

What do you recommend for someone who wants to read about their culture? All western civ in general, not just American.