Assassination Classroom

Subs where? Is Funi late yet again?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-06-23/assassination-classroom-spinoff-manga-koro-sensei-q-to-have-important-announcement/.103548
ansatsu-anime.com/special/graduation.php
twitter.com/ansatsu_anime/status/746023740694134784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AssClass is being delayed again.

Jesus. So next week?

I think he just means today, because the Assclass twitter has posted screens from today's ep.

The RAW has been out for hours; the episode is titled Graduation Time, I think. It's fucking gorgeous. By the way, what do these runes mean?

"BE HAPPY".

Aw shit, now I'm crying again. Thanks ;_;

By the way, it's out.

Funi being shittier than usual
Fucking finally.
Also I decided to watch the raw and I teared up, which almost never happens with any media I watch, I feel faggy

Final volume cover.
Also in other news:animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-06-23/assassination-classroom-spinoff-manga-koro-sensei-q-to-have-important-announcement/.103548

I did not ask for these feels.

I thought he died? Why is he still in there?

That's a promotional picture for an event.

ansatsu-anime.com/special/graduation.php

This episode was really special. It didn't feel sad, it was very peaceful. I guess in a way or another we all have to kill our teachers. Only then we can truly grow.

Why?

Would you have killed him, Sup Forums?

Because.

Why are you trying to sound smart? Go back to reddi.

It is like they went there without an actual plan to take him out. It was forced. Out of nowhere suddenly they want to kill him, because reasons.

I wish i had a Koro Sensei in my life back when i was in high school. All i ever had were teachers that looked at me with pity in their eyes. Most of them only cared for our grades, since the school gets more money if the students are approved into good universities. Maybe i wouldn't have turned into such a fuck up if i had a Koro Sensei.

That didn't answer his QUESTION
Feel free to sound like a fag all you want

I'm sorry, i got a little bit too emotional because i just watched the episode. Let me try again:

What the fuck? This show is so stupid. It fucking jumped the shark so hard back in the space episode. The author clearly wrote himself into a corner with his dumb villain. All of this ending was forced and stupid. Why does Koro sensei just allow them to kill him? He should fucking get away, they had time. Overall this was really bad. I'll go back to watching Re:Zero now.

>can't even write a capital I
And they are in middle school.

they did go there without a plan to kill him

they did it since they couldn't see a way for him to survive since the laser was going to fire soon and he was nearly dead already

This desu senpai.

I really wanted to love the ending but they really killed him out of nowhere. They try to put so much emphasis on the value of life but it ends up being hypocritical when they just fucking stab him because of "muh principles". That said it was nice seeing everyone kind of hang up their personas and cry together in mourning. Is reading the manga worth it once you've finished the anime?

It does. The killing was pointless and stupid. They went to save him and suddenly had no plan about it. If this doesn't make it obvious what my decision is, get a fucking brain.

No, they went to try and save him. But for some pointless reason they were lacking a proper plan to do it. Taking down the barrier should not have been hard from the outside anyway. And they sure as fuck could have found plenty other ways too.

>It is like they went there without an actual plan to take him out
>the characters literally say "If it's too late to kill him, we should at least go up there to say goodbye"

You completely miss the point of the show if you don't undertstand why they HAD to kill him. The world wouldn't accept him. Even if he ran he would have nowhere to go now that his existance was made public. If they let the laser kill him they'd regret it for the rest of their lives because they didn't see the assassination to the end. That's why they all raised their hands when asked if they didn't want to kill him and if they DID want to kill him. To graduate from the Assassinaton Classroom they have to finally overcome their teacher, and kill him, because their bond is of assassin and target. The whole show is a metaphor of how you learn from someone and then surpass them. The killing is an analogy to that.

They went to the mountain naively thinking that they could save him but they all realized that killing him was the only way for his story to end well, and for theirs to contiune properly.

also the dub is on the space episode this week

Anime skipped some of the class' own chapter development. You can just look up to the wikia what chapter they skipped.

>They went to save him
They went to say bye to their teacher.
>had no plan about it
They said bye and shit happened.
They had no idea that the shit would happen.
Every week it's something new with you fags.

Oh all the apologetics. I bet you fags voted stay.

>Taking down the barrier should not have been hard from the outside anyway
They tried to do that in the manga but were locked up for it.

>expecting trendy animefags to know better
BnHA hype, amirite guys

Oh, the same one or two anons that bitch every week are bitching about the same things. Fantastic. Guess that's why these threads always die quickly.
Bai bai.

YES-TA-DAY

We'll never know who was hand

I haven't posted in an AssClass thread all season, but okay. Stay butthurt that some people are not as stupid as you to accept this ridicules shit.

Wow, that's pretty powerful. Surprised that analogy kind of went over my head. Thanks for the insight, user.

But we're gonna find out next week
I need those fujotears

Isn't going to be another episode next week?

And you keep being an edgelord who thinks hate is smart

>ridicules
More ESL?

You are the ones wanting them to kill their teacher for no reason. I would say that is very edgy.

>You are the ones wanting them to kill their teacher for no reason.
I've been following the conversation, mind showing me where that was said?
Or are you going to pull more quotes from the endless source thst is your ass?

Come on, user. Come on.

It shouldn't be this sad ;_;

Read It's a very good explanation

Oh, there is
good

twitter.com/ansatsu_anime/status/746023740694134784

Great retort.
>people only watch a series to see the characters reach their goal and nothing else
Kill youself.

Man if they remove the hands I'm gonna be pissed beyond belief

No, it was pure apologetics and pretend deepness.

Can you actually explain why?
Not agreeing with the other guy.

Saying stupid stuff like "nowhere to go now" as if he wasn't being able to hide his existence from people so far just fine on everyday bases or the fact he can just go even in the extreme case to some small island with a kidnapped big breasted woman. The whole argument is between "they couldn't do anything, because they couldn't" and an emotional "HAD to" because muh grade school metaphors.

They could have done so much. They could have tried to take the barrier systems from close, from far. To get some material that makes blocks the barrier and makes it possible to take him out. They could have taken important hostages. Actually try and use the media as they even pointed out in the anime. Hell they probably could have found a way to even take down the laser . They sat on their asses for a week and went inside the barrier to do nothing. As far as being clever assassin goes they are failures.

It's better than your empty buzzwords

Arguing with non-arguments is giving them credit as if they ever had a point of some sorts.

>They could have tried to take the barrier systems from close
You mean the ones guarded with tanks?
>get some material that makes blocks the barrier and makes it possible to take him out
You mean the barrier made with lasers that specifically go through everything except tentacles?
>They could have taken important hostages
And justify people using lethal force against them?
And to top it off you expect them to do it in a week?
And top that as well, when they promised that they would stop trying to save him in the after the month that they tried?
Are you retarded?

Not that user but

So you see, nothing but pathetic excuses. "B-But they can't!" "Magic, because they said so!" "But the consequences!"

>NOBODY DIES IN THIS SHOW
>someone dies
>WHY DIDN'T THEY SAVE HIM
inb4 Sup Forums is not one person, etc.

>resorting to fake stuttering and strawman to make your argument look better
You make me fucking sick, dude.
The only one that's making pathetic excuses right now is you.

>Last volume isn't human Koro-sensei's face as he lies dying

Eh, it'll do.

>I am so offended right now@!

Be honest Sup Forums. Did you cry?

>nothing but pathetic excuses
>proceeds to form pathetic excuses as to why things didn't go his way

>still strawmanning
Are you 15?
You're literally typing up a false argument.

Pointing out how absolutely invalid the excuses are is an excuse of its own? Oh, you people. Who has made you this dumb.

I got tears welled up in my eyes. No longer am I considered alpha

They promised that they wouldn't try to save him after the saving month passed.
Are you angry that a series isn't breaking its own established rules for the sake your fanfic tier garbage?

Before the bad evil adults showed up they were basically at "We saved him! Who cares about the small chance of him going off!" mode. You are not even trying any more.

Frodo please go back to the SnK threads

Yeah, the students were.
If you watched saw Valentine's, you would know that Karasuma and Irina both knew the goverment was gonna kill him even the low possibility.
>You are not even trying any more.
You really do want your fanfic garbage to be canon, don't you?

The adults killing him has nothing to do with them killing him or saving him. Jesus Christ, mate.

Has anyone got the end card?

>The adults killing him has nothing to do with them killing him or saving him
>They could have done so much. They could have tried to take the barrier systems from close, from far. To get some material that makes blocks the barrier and makes it possible to take him out. They could have taken important hostages. Actually try and use the media as they even pointed out in the anime. Hell they probably could have found a way to even take down the laser .

What argument is this even suppose to be?

The said that they are going to try and stop him from exploding, but if they couldn't they would kill him. They were perfectly fine with their situation. What happened has nothing to do with their promise. And doesn't even have a logical meaning of any sorts.

Anything to help against frodo and ESL fags

I was about to.

At last, a nice user. Thanks!

Oh and Funi cut this out
>By Kayano Kaede and Shiota Nagisa
Confirmed

OH SHIT MY DICK FUCK YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I don't get the hype for this manga/anime. It seems to me that it is pretty much Growing up in Japan fucking sucks the experience.

>What happened has nothing to do with their promise.
You mean the fact that they feel emotions for killing the most positive influence in their lives?

I didn't like the fact that the teacher left behind giant tomes for the kids to read, so they know what to do with their lives, Rules to live by. Just have faith in the kids. Spending one whole year was more than enough.

But I suppose it's show how overbearing he could be and how much more he wants to say to each and every student, given the lack of time.

How does your brain even make connections between things?

Anichart says there'll be an episode next week, is it just a dumb ova or actual continuation from after Senseis death?

It's the epilogue, after that episode, it's genuinely over.
Seems more like advice than outright rules to me.
Koro-sensei's kind of like a worrywart parent at times.

Please fucking direct to hype for this series on Sup Forums, I've only seen people shit on it because the anime exists and it's not outright battle.

I don't have the time to follow this series as much these days but just wanted to tell you guys that Nagisa is a miracle of this cosmos

F

Time for delinquents next week.

His seiyuu's work on today's episode was brutal. You're going to love it when you see it.

>School Bully Not So Tough Since Being Fingered
Mai was a great Nagisa, I think she liked the role too.

I think they told him to take down his pants to see if he really was a dude. Boy, the doujins write themselves.