Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpDBNPk2BU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DpDBNPk2BU4

Uhoh... ex-loli is getting hopeful.

MOAR

What a slut.

Ah,so the Johj survived the chemicals,unike those sluts?

Dead?

they'll be fine

Had to step out for a bit. My bad.

Seemed like some form of gravity control.

Well this is messed up. Loli didn't die and instead was given stockholmes syndrome, gave birth twice, and was then killed when she wasn't useful anymore.

Johj are way cooler.

Done. Hope you enjoyed the chapter, guys.

SWEDEN YES

Is Papa Johj humming to the babies?Cute!

He checking the babys and he notice one of babys are "different".

This... this whole manga is so fucking dumb.

Why did I ever like this, ever.

Like, I just now have made the realization - it's fucking retarded. Nothing makes sense. Everything is so generic. There is no real plot. This whole fucking manga is pointless.

>Nothing makes sense. Everything is so generic. There is no real plot. This whole fucking manga is pointless.
Care to elaborate on that, buddy?

Seemed like he was counting them or something.

It's an absolutely trashy trainwreck.

And I wouldn't have it any other way. It literally doesn't work as a concept otherwise, and is far more entertaining with Jesus Johj and edgelord plot twists.

This is what happens every time you follow a manga that's purely about it's edge and shock value. You get tired of it.
Gantz
Akame Ga Kill
Now this.
It's all good proof against series that people read because it has gore and/or tits. You have to have some kind of substance and legitimate joy.

Dude humanoid cockroaches lmao

>care to elaborate?

Sure.

>Look, it's the thing!
>The thing is so powerful!
>We need to unleash our power...
>To destroy the thing!
>Here is a bunch of data about the thing!
>How are we ever going to stop the thing?
>With blind emotion, and our own THING!
>We have a thing?!
>Here is the data on OUR thing!

Add something "terrible" happening to a human character to create false drama and tension to distract from the fact that this is still just a story about THING vs THING!

I don't get it. The roaches did nothing wrong.

what chapter did he kill his master? I don't recall it at all

Around the time that the survivors of Annex-1 were coming back to Earth. You see his master in... I think it was a nuclear disposal site, surrounded by roach corpses, talking to a Johj-priest right before a cutaway.

Since he was being irradiated and the roach seemed fine, he was at a disadvantage, even before considering any super powers the priest may have pumped into himself.

So did Bagworm Moth and Bullet ant properly waifu-husbando or not?

This is the only question that matters.

That's honestly a lot darker than I expected out of this manga. I mean sure they all die, but growing up in slavery and then dying? That's pretty next level.

Everything become a mess after Joseph was revealed as the big bad guy, I stopped reading just after he resurrected, how many chapters ago was that?

Johj1:Too young.
Johj2:Yup.

this
he followed them to a trap

Poor girl.