Chan Paganism

>YFW You realize Sup Forums is recreating a form of 21st-century neo-paganism, god by god.

>Chad
>The God of Masculinity

>Wojack
>The Demigod of Suffering, Misery and Misfortune - Left half of Kek.

>Pepe
>The Demigod of Mischief, The Strange and Transcendence over Orthodoxy - Right half of Kek.

They even represent the Alpha, Beta and Omega in that order.

So what god will rise out of the soup of our collective unconscious next, I wonder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIU78KvMNOE
youtube.com/watch?v=u6IWob9C-_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>weaponized autism = useful idiot
this gem always made me rofl

Weaponised Autism is more like a perfect-storm of autism.

Weapons can be relied to work on use, time after time.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

What does that have to do with this thread?

for fuck sake people, make a real pagan general already

how many days am I supposed to have to go without one? the only interesting threads on Sup Forums are spiritual, philosophical and religious ones but none of you niggers are making any

fuck you all, and yes, this thread sucks.

I second this.

I love how you Jews always try to Jew things, but fail like the little bitch every time.

No fuck off, Kikeposting shift is over.

The moment you make one, there will be 30 replies from Christians.

Checking is akin to astrology.

>the only interesting threads on Sup Forums are spiritual, philosophical and religious ones

This

This is what white men want

Doesn't have to be a paganism General.

It could easily be a Collective Unconscious general - that more or less covers the entirety of spirituality as a topic.

>Spurdo
>Pan-European Bear Cult, according to which bears are the ancestors of humans
Why is it natural to replace a drawn human with a drawn bear? Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIU78KvMNOE

I'm all for the one and only. I pray she comes back soon.

Also, I love you Ebola-chan!

You forgot about the goddess of weponized autism our Queen Sup Forumsoxxy

reveal flag coward OP
five shekel on Muslim in foreign country

But wait, shouldn't our ancestor be a mature figure, something like Gondola? Gondola is essentially a silent observer form of the innocent Spurdo. It's is a damaged form Spurdo, having lost it's arms and innocence to the passage of time.

Spurdo is childlike and playful due to it's youth. How does youth fit in with this? Bears are not only our ancestors, they are a part of our reincarnation process. Spurdo is the fetus in the mother-bears belly.

MariƩ Cachets take on the Little Red Riding Hood. The story makes a ton more sense when you replace the wolf with a bear.
youtube.com/watch?v=u6IWob9C-_I

so how long before we blame it on the jews?

Don't forget Kek, the god of chance and good fortune

>The moment you make one, there will be 30 replies from Christians.
it's fun to remind pagans how they lost Rome
homos get out

>He thinks Mudslimes are tolerant of paganism.

Nigga what?

Kek is the god of Chaos and Change, with Wojack and Pepe being his sub-personalities.

Converting isn't quite the same as being overthrown.
Though I'm sure many will argue it's exactly the same thing.

The wise wizard who resisted temporary pleasure (sex) to gain powers and wisdom unmatched by those driven by immediate rewards.

I see what u did thar

oy vey, go fap dirtey goi. become the cuck ju are meant to be