Buyfag Thread

Read the guide buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/currencies/usd-jpy-chart
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/leave-or-remain-eu-referendum-results-and-live-maps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd hotglue the fuck out of that.

Greatest Idol just came and she looks stunning

Minigun-chan when?

>3120x4160
>Grainy as shit
Thank god mine is waiting to be picked up tomorrow so I don't have to look at this shitty photo

Needs to be hotglued.

how long could this possible take to get to the US? Surely a plane ride from Japan doesn't take 3 days

Yens down to 104 from 106 earlier. Kill me.

Who Cu-poche here?

how is it?

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

>new Nana Mizuki CD comes out just before my birthday
>if it ships enough ahead of release date it could conceivably make it with EMS
>but there is a significant chance of being in the middle of a national postal labour movement during that time
Fucking sugoi.

Well, what is the speed SAL or EMS or what? I have a rSAL right now that took 7 days to make it onto a plane. EMS generally is 1 day, even to New York. Dispatch means it left customs and is at the airport. Doesn't mean it's actually on the plane. SAL is based on how much extra cargo room is available. Could take days for there to be room.

did they fuck up on the face paint job? why is it pale compared to the rest of her skin?

I would buy one if they made a character I liked

Spoiler your pictures sperglord

I turned this into a poster and now that its here, I can't believe I actually did it. I wonder how often they get lewd orders and what they think about it :/

I'm using registered SAL, I guess it's expected

We don't have spoiler on Sup Forums anymore, idiot.

Well, it is about damn time.

I have a Sayaka but I haven't played with her much.

I can't wait.

>143231965
1/8

Face looks like shit.

>WHS
Can't wait for dat unnecessarily high price.

Looks fine to me. What don't you like about it?

What do you mean? It looks fine to me.

Nose looks like a tiny triangle, cheeks are too chubby and the mouth is far too small. I like the eyes but the shading around them has gone too far compared to what it should be.

Somehow I will break even because of the flat shipping cost.

Is she going to be good smile exclusive?

Because she's Wonderful Hobby Selection, there's a good chance she may be. But I'm hoping not, since I'd like to indulge in on that AmiAmi discount.

Guess we'll see tonight.

WHS is always GSC shop exclusive. The only way it'll be on AmiAmi is through pre-owned.

So, have to proxy it then?

Is this a mobile game or something?

Who did you use? Is it good quality?

Fucking finally.
Looks ok to me.

I bought some gundam and a piece broke. What I get for $20 I guess

Yes you do

hey guys i'm new to buying figs I just bought two off ebay a week ago, they were really really cheap but I noticed something was off and it seems I have bootlegs, after verifying between what I have and whats on www.myfigurecollection.net

it's ok i'm not mad i opened a case with paypal and i got my money back but now i can shop better so I know avoid chinese sellers

No need to introduce yourself and blog. Just post pictures of the bootlegs and comparisons. Never buy from chinks.

Why would he have to proxy. Wouldn't it be up on the good smile site?

Moero Chronicle for the PS Vita

From the guide's recommendations, I chose Snapfish. They ship your poster rolled up in a sturdy poster tube. 10/10 shipping. Printing is good I guess--I've no complaints and I'm usually picky. Their website could be better structured and the sizes you can choose from are lacking.

No it won't, what the fuck are you on?

What made you think buying from a Chinese seller is a good idea in the first place? It should be common sense that if it comes from China then it's a bootleg.

Are you high?

Oh fuck off, Greg. You've done this shit before already, don't start it again.

Preorder when?

Did you guys pay for her on amiami today or are you going to wait the next few days to see if the yen gets weaker?

Abyssals are for killing, not loving.

Who's greg?

Please calm down.

I found an image of her that wasn't scaled down.

If you are a faggot who plays the shitty game, otherwise they're 10/10 fap material.

max factory, GSC distribution?

That hair looks pretty bad

Yeah, it's sadly the worst part.

How much is she gonna cost? I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

If only she also came with a torso that has a hole in it.

So did you guys purchase her today or fucking what? She's released this morning on AmiAmi

Brexit is win. Yen going up baby!

Why did they fuck up the hair so badly

Yens going down from 106 to 103 and still dropping

It's going to fall below 100. Investors just fear the unknown. They have no idea what the implications in the currency market will be when Britain exits the EU.

Both the pound and euro are going to keep falling, and people will continue using the yen as a shelter currency until they calm down as nothing changes economically.

I'm sure you nerds saw that new Galko figure...my dick nearly burst right through my jeans.

Now to start counting days until January

Pics?

Oh snap. I'm already hoping they'll be using Smooth technology on her legs like they did with the current Sorceress

Yup. Also 101 still dropping

We are below 100.

Rebound!

Nopan Goddess

This is truly the end of times

Time to buckle down and start saving even more cash than I normally do.

investing.com/currencies/usd-jpy-chart
Seems to be floating around 101.50 right now.

God, this is depressing. Couldn't get the payment to go through with debit earlier when the rate was at 106. Had to switch to paypal but that basically meant having to wait again for an updated invoice from them. Not sure if to go through with the payment now or hope it'll go back up within the week. I need my girls home.

>tfw could've paid when it was 120
>didn't do it due to a paypal problem
Fuck you paypal.

I am so, so glad I didn't wait to pay for my amiami order and got it right out of the way this morning.

>told myself I would stop buyfagging when we go below 100

Goodbye friends.

Looks like the UK is leaving.

Shame seeing fellow buyfags suffer due to brexit. I'm lucky to have a good job but damn the rates gonna be fucked.

Same here I'm going to start canceling orders now ;_;

whats happening
whats the deal with all these numbers
I don't understand shit

Why are Europeans trying to ruin my hobby of collecting plastic butts? What did I ever do to them?

>all these people who weren't buying before 2014

if only I could cancel this order that sent me a payment request .. 20 minutes or so ago.. I literally was on that site an hour ago and I wasn't able to pay then..

Figures were cheaper back then you know.

The UK leaving? Are we embarking into the world of Geass? Is it time for elevens?

Figures back in 2011 didn't fucking cost 10k+ either like they do now.

Harbor princess is up on good smile for 19.8k.

The fact that I already dealt with a shitty exchange rate once doesn't make this any better.

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

I bought 1/7s in 2012 for like 6k and not 13k.

Thanks limey cunts for being xenophobic idiots! Now it'll be a pain to import.

> EUR/JPY : -7%
> USD/JPY : -4.5%

KEK

The end is nigh.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/leave-or-remain-eu-referendum-results-and-live-maps/