Crunchyroll is adding ugly gay intros to everything

>Crunchyroll is adding ugly gay intros to everything
The one advantage besides font that they had over Funimation, and now they're doing the same thing. If only fansubbing wasn't dead.

This is to simulate the television experience. It's really better this way, I hate it when I play a video file and the show just starts right away. Give me a chance to sit down and open my chip bag at least.

Why don't you just use a different website for streaming?

It does seem obnoxious.

It bugs me just as much as the half a dozen videos you get every time you launch a game.

>streaming
Kill yourself
You die as well

>This
OP doesn't realise that it took millions of dollars from subscribers to come up with this convenient feature.

Can't be worse than that Funimation one.

Kissanime does it too m8t

It's obvious they took direct inspiration from the funimation one only the whole intro is in cheeto-barf orange

Advertising is against the rules.

And so fucking what ? There isnt only kissanime you summerfag

>I got the subs fast on Nyaa but i have to go through these intros. Oh the horror!

Have you been in the Kuromukuro threads? People complain about having to wait a day for subs

I complained when retards used to put their sub group name and "NOT FOR RESALE DONUT STEEL" all over the video, too. Just because I can get it quickly doesn't mean I like eating shit.

So you are fine with skipping shit OP's but this is a problem?

You're kinda irritating. You'd be prefect for a janitor. Please apply to become one next time.

I will.

>oh no I have to wait 5 seconds for an intro from the people who give me my subs! Oh the humanity!
Someone ban OP.

Are you watching the draft Jebus?

I will until Simmons and that one guy are gone. And the Spurs draft pick.

Honestly the only ones who should be mad about it are the people who pay for CR, and I highly doubt that any of them have the mental capacity to remember it even exists by the time they're done with an episode.

But after they are gone is when it gets interesting, everyone knows where they are going.

And then they have that video with that fatass girl shaming you for using adblock. The only reason I spend $6 on crunchyroll every month is so I can have no guilt, no reason to believe I'm bringing the Anime industry down. Same as buying a 5 episode disc every time I see one, never watch it, just leave it to collect dust

I know I don't.

That's not the point dipshit.

The mods are shit, the janitors are as well. We need better of both.

Funi is is still the absolute bottom of the barrel though.