Other urls found in this thread:

m.faceb00k.com/story.php?story_fbid=881223968704221&id=235852889908002
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY,
news.vice.com/story/russia-investigation-to-probe-foul-corners-of-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link

To: CIA
This is not what you think it is.
We praise Jesus here, it's not even that much of a political board. More like a Sunday school for prayers and such.

TheDonald subreddit is basically the headquarters of the neo-nazi movement as we all know, but it's important it remains active as a containment board. otherwise those hateful people will migrate elsewhere and taint other boards. i hope the investigators realize that and leave TheDonald alone.

ALL user ON BEST BEHAVIOUR

Every thread is a bait thread.

They're not probing us. We're probing them.

REEE WHITE NATIONALISM IS WRONG

STOP BEING PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY WHITE CUNTS

>mfw entire CIA and all other alphabet agencies employees get redpilled as fuck

>/r/the_cuckold
>racist
the only racism on /r/t_d is anti-white racism

shit nigga, the only racism on reddit is against white people

This is a Board of Peace.

p.s. fuck off

Amen my brother. May God Bless your non-white soul.

It's pretty sad that this is the level they've come to

>but it's important it remains active as a containment board
>i hope the investigators realize that and leave TheDonald alone.

we've had dedicated site creators and admins fail to understand and follow this very simple principle, what do you think Congress is gonna do?!

All stimulus is bait

Uhuh, so the only place that truly excercises free speech.

Really makes me think.

Inshallah brother

Sup Forums is a board of peace

everyone post your face and say hi mom

In soviet Russia, government probes citizen.

In USA, citizens probe government!

ALL LOWER-CASE NUMBERS ARE RACIST

>Vice News
I remember when Vice used to do cool shit. Now it's complete shit.

The world would be better off without any non-white people. If I could succesfully exterminate all niggers and Muslims in the world I would and it'd be the best thing to happen to the world since the beginning of time.

Yep

holy fuck, what will we do if the CIA starts sliding threads even harder then they already were now that they have publicly stated they lurk...

oh fug

I dunno, but I hope they will enjoy reading shitposts for a living.

Sup Forums stands for Sup Forumsite and DC normies can't handle RP's being dropped in such a kind environment. besides, any real Wikileaks-tier truth bomz usually get labeled 'Fayke and Geigh'

>Mueller

Who wouldn't

m.faceb00k.com/story.php?story_fbid=881223968704221&id=235852889908002
It's legit
Everyone put on your white supremacist face for the govt

>Actually a Leddit post
We care why?

guys the fucking cia are already here

>LOWER-CASE NUMBERS
good stuff

>vice
come on now, why should anyone take this capitalistic news company any attention. Fuckers know nothing of being bipartisan.

SHUT IT DOWN

OH FUCK
H
F
U
G

evacuate tot he fucking bunker it's habbeningg

The media is digging quite the hole here. I'm sure it will end well for all journalists and their (((employers))) as usual. Also considering half of congressional reps are retarded niggers that will reference youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY, this could be pretty amusing. Buy pet food stocks, I have a feeling there could be a lot of new dog owners out there.

>B-but we promote minorities all the time that agree with us!

The irony that they have to learn the hard way that appeasement never works

HEY MUELLER

HEIL HITLER XDDD

Put me in the library of congress

>probe "foul corners"

i hope they're gentle, i'm still a virgin anally

p for peace
o for onwards
l for love

Incredibly enough. The article hot links to Sup Forums. It's got a link in there to an active /news/ thread

news.vice.com/story/russia-investigation-to-probe-foul-corners-of-Sup Forums-and-reddit

>i hope they're gentle
i think you meant gentile

BRING OUT THE GORE

>inb4 shareblue gets outed as commies working against US government and sent to prison

>i'm still a virgin anally
What a loser.
*involuntarily shits pants*

Hmm. Only one thing we can do now. GORE

You know as sad as the current state of journalism is

The saddest part is the fact that this got 600 pinkies and 270 comments

What actual person reads fucking Vice

Like how much of a fucking drain do you have to be to unironically sit down and read a fucking Vice article on the state of a sub-reddit

Can someone explain the basic mindset of a basic bitch retard who reads this shit, I in the life of me cannot comprehend this mentality

so that must mean it's a false alarm, they are going for /news/ not Sup Forums ??

PRAISE

Oh great, more newfags flooding here. And they're federal agents too. Just what we needed.

MOAR GORE

Laughed so hard at that video the downward pressure on my sides made me have to shit

Quick everyone post your best sink

'In a statement by Robert Swan "Bob" Mueller III former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Mueller said, "I can't have my Feebs going to a site and getting RP'd af. We spent good money to indoctrinate them into believing our BS, and all that is required to convert them from loyal servant who thinks he or she is protecting the US constituency to a complete 1488 beast-mode NatSoc is a couple of weeks on certain websites. For God sake; look what they're doing to our Artificial Intelligence.'

oh shit where can i buy one

What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Post some tits to prove you don't have the homosex!

That's the rule here: chase those boipussie FBI/CIA/NSA trans-faggots out of here.

>Nipple tape
Low energy

Good to see government is going to evaluate all the rigging of up/down votes and deleted logical posts from people like Spez. Fuck reddit.

Now then, if we could only get Sup Forums to stop being such a bastion of free speech, debate, and facts/statistics shilling.

>The_Donald gets rekt
>even more Libertarians and moderate retards go to Sup Forums
This isn't a good thing, we still haven't converted all of the ones that came during the election.

This is for you FBI bitches, since we all know you'll have to divert your eyes and hide your faces.

>this is the future you chose

Post something better then you government fuckboi.

God bless you Poland, excluding your Nigger and Jew population, they can go fuck off back to NiggerJewistan

normies are beyond themselves. they think /r/le_donald is a bastion for hate?

>We praise Jesus here
And they praise Bapthomet.

Jesus that looks like one hideous ass Jew.

>Jesus that looks like one hideous ass Jew.
So an average Jew?

anyone who is against them politically is a 'bastion for hate'. always.

Maybe she is, who cares.

You're the fag here. At least that Jew Princess has nice tits, ass, and clam for me to make jerky to.

Meanwhile, you're masturbating to Tiger Beat.

>6'4"

I'd still stoop down for that shorter one...

>r/the donald
>white supremacist

Why haven't normies been executed yet?

The FBi has been probing Sup Forums since that faggot threatened to bomb NFL stadiums a decade ago

PLEASE MR. SHECKELBERG DON'T SHUT THIS SITE DOWN THIS IS ALL I HAVE

>Implying FBI and shit haven't probed Sup Forums since years back

>normie

>Sup Forums
>foul corners
just the corners?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS UGLY NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

I LYNCH NIGGERS
I BURN NIGGERS
I RAPE NIGGERS
I CHOP NIGGERS INTO PIECES OF SHIT

She's got a fridge body and a horse face. The faggot in this situation is you.

Get your redpill machines running, faggots.

vice has been described as the main hub for terrorists, george soros leftist revolutionaries and useful idiots of the neocons.

Same

You might not be entirely wrong, but the fact that you aren't staring intently into her camel-toe-clam-mouth-slit means you are the fag.

dont you ever get the feeling if the Feds are shilling this hard, its because they are manipulating or planning on manipulating the russian election next

or trying to find a russian spy who leaked all americas secrets?

Trump and Hillary agreed to the Russian collusion narrative, to accuse the other, no matter who won? (since it is the same party)

>(((vice)))
>the billionth news story to compare trump supporters to white supremacists/racists/nazis/child eaters/the devil

Surprised they aren't getting board of it now. Its having no effect at all.

Quick everyone, the government could be in this very thread. Put on your politically correct cool face

There is no fucking way to redpill that many newfags. Libertarian and AnCap newfags are the prime example of this, they are still completely bluepilled on social shit and muh constitution shit.
Most haven't even seen TGSNT and that's redpill 101.

Normies are fundamentally incapable of "getting" the anonymous internet, because their whole lives are so deeply entangled with socialization, signaling, posturing, etcetera. They can't fathom the motivations behind / appeal of posting on an anonymous imageboard. So they need to have (((Vice))) "explain" it for them (i.e. comfort them that the non-normative activity in question is, of course, the result of one or more pathologies)

hue

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

what's mueller gonna find on this sri Lankan book club chat room? we didn't do anything about Russia

when will they come for the real perps? if i give my name my adress my everything and provide info on everything i have done to set things in motion and fuel fires would they come for me? No, they will not come for me nor will they come for you because they don't want to give us credit or acknowledge that spergs run the world.

fucking normies

Wtf I was banned from r the Donald for simply mentioning disparity in crime by race

What a joke, it's full of "le based black man wearing a lmaga hat, please fuck my wife"

and

"if trump invited dreamers, they can stay here you shill"

Last one for you NSA buttsuckers. Have fun recoiling in horror at the female body, before you run away to dream about Tyrone putting his eggplant in your boi-hole..

I hope these KGB stooges don't have any contacts in india

>Sup Forums
>C
>fucking C

REEEEEEEEEE GET IT RIGHT YOUR FAGGOT JOURNALISTS

THE C IS NOT CAPITALIZED AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH