Is compassion for animals exclusively a white trait?

Is compassion for animals exclusively a white trait?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-d7dx6sM_M4
youtu.be/C2SNZzrN6FQ
youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably since it requires empathy, something blacks can't even spell.

fucking furries

Subhuman trait

It's also partly why we have let niggers and sandniggers replace us in our own countries. Not a good trait, at all.

No. All races find animals to be delicious.

>Is compassion for animals exclusively a white trait?

no it isn't you dolt.

Yes, because they helped us surviving the ice age.

Not exclusively

*eats dogs*
*goes whaling*

Heh, nothin personnel kid

Furries do not have compassion for animals, they want to delusionally be animals

this African is just getting a drink, not fucking that cow.

Yeah, why do you think they care about black people now.

Because all other races are basically animals. Notice whites tend to be overly compassionate to them too.

Empathy is the white man's nerf we used to extend it to animals.

Germanic People used to call there executioner swords mercy heh

Japs have pets too friend

Lots of people don't really care that much about their pets though.

Name another group then.

Non Whites have no compassion they just see it as sonething to be accepted socially by the whites, when there is no whites tgat goes out window.

The fuck is he doing? Giving the cow cunnilingus?

I heard about a place in Africa that is a rhino farm where they safely harvest their horns while treating them as well as they can. That's what they claimed to do anyways. Anyone heard of this?

No, poos also posses it but everyone always forgets about them. Actually Japs do too don't they?

Go see the nogger spic semite and chink in their natural habitat.

Poos are part aryans though.

Sounds like something westerners fund

That looks japanese, not chinese.

I'd say it's not, but it certainly is one trait shared by few other races.

Yes.
We can even be compassionate towards niggers.
Meaning, at least some of us can.

I live in a ghetto-ish neighborhood that is primarily Mexicans and Blacks and the way they treat their pets had completely changed my opinion of them. One black woman once told me how she'd had her cat for 16 years but kicked it out so she could make room for her dog, the cat has since spent the last 3 years living out in the front yard. Another black family I see keeps their husky outside at all hours, it sleeps on top of a barren car in their backyard. And dogs get loose every single day as well.

Meanwhile, the friendliest cat of all time lives up the street from me and is jointly taken care of by a bunch of white peoples, big surprise there. I don't give a shit about what your financial situation is, being poor is no excuse to mistreat an animal.

Also Asians seem to value their pets when they aren't eating them.

>>>/mlc/

I'm Sudanese-Australian and I work with animals.

I dunno. I love reindeer, particularly the semi-domestic reindeer the Saami herd. I love petting them and playing with them (they recognize individual people) and yet I have no problem culling one for meat as it's sad eyes look at me and say, "Why?"

these black rangers raise orphant elephants.
youtube.com/watch?v=-d7dx6sM_M4

caring for the lesser animals is a human trait.

Yeah, fuck off nigger we can see your kind in their habitat.

No such thing as human.

What's with the racism?

There’s a difference between compassion and an unhealthy, deluded obsession which is what your average white cuck or roastie has with their meme dogs. Dogs are bred to essentially be cute and not to serve any purposes or function. This phenomenon is growing more common since we are seeing a ride in emotionally and socially stunted people. Don’t fall for Jewish tricks.

>underrated

The only other people with compassion for animals are poos and Tibetans

Fuck off.

No, of course not, Anyone can be an asshole to an animal, but that person is a coward and full of evil.

A trait of Human Beings, not humans. That's different.

Its a trait empathetic and altruistic people have. Which are seen as weak emotions by the stupid even though it's all about respecting life.

are they putting retardation drugs in the water over there?

He's trying to make the cow produce milk. They're fucking retarded and don't understand that the cow needs to give birth and have food in order to produce milk.

I also know a black english man who rescues straw dogs and also guys from have not asked from where they are but they look Indian, bangladesh shitskin like, they work with rescued animals as well

Are Indians hwhite?

How did this not get a fpbp?

Native Americans had greater respect for animals than cumskins ever did

They are, in fact, Caucasians. White's a color sometimes.

he's eating the shit for its nutrients lad

youtu.be/C2SNZzrN6FQ
youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ

Do you ever get mistaken for an abbo, and does it trigger you?

>dogs are bred to essentially be cute
Ehhh, that's wrong. Hunting dogs for instance

Whats the pajeet version of Chad

they can assist disables people, can work as therapy assistants, can hunt, can guard people and property, can protect, can sniff drugs, explosives, can track people, fleeing criminals, earthquake victims and having a dog reduces the possivility of getting depressed
and he forces one to go out which is good for health

F P B P
P
B
P

please tell me more about india becoming a superpower by 2020!

yes. whites evolved alongside them. that's said here all the time, but it's true: we've been living with them for tens of thousands of years and any benefit conveyed by domesticating them derived by one population of people would probably create some sort of selective pressure not found in other populations.

we actually share a good deal of traits and genes with dogs that would almost be impossible to happen by random chance. for example, dogs can become depressed, anxious, and even develop OCD. symptoms like these are by-products of neurotransmitters that were probably selected for in one way or another in BOTH human AND dog populations; depression, anxiety, and OCD probably don't directly contribute to reproductive fitness, so we have some convergent evolution here and it's probably not due to sheer chance. there are also interesting studies on "empathy" genes if you want to look those up too, and I recommend you do, because professionals can probably explain it better than I can.