Pope’s New Book Features Preface by LGBT & Gender Theory Activist

>In February, 2016, Pope Francis told journalists in Poland on the occasion of his meeting with bishops for World Youth Day that the ideology of “gender” is a form of “ideological colonization”.

>And yet a new book on education by Pope Francis is scheduled to be released tomorrow, September 28, 2017. Entitled, Learn to Learn. Reflections on Education Issues (Imparare ad imparare. Riflessioni sui temi dell’educazione), the book features a preface by Valeria Fedeli, the Italian Minister of Education, University, and Research – who is also a vocal LGBT and gender theory advocate.

>According to pro-traditional family organization Generazione Famiglia, in recent years, Fedeli has been “undoubtedly the most tenacious and ideological supporter of the manipulation of school programs of every order and degree according to the dictates of gender theories,” a goal the organization claims she has attempted to pursue through legislation.

>Is this like the case of Emma Bonino, another Italian politician who was the country’s most notorious abortionist — who claims to have performed as many as 10,000 abortions in a single year, many with a device improvised from a bicycle pump — whom Francis considers “among the great ones of today’s Italy” and a personal friend?

onepeterfive.com/popes-new-book-features-preface-by-lgbt-gender-theory-activist/

Is Pope Francis the Antichrist? We already knew he was a dirty communist, but he's getting more and more disturbing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bx27wa0SpN4
correctiofilialis.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that Islam is based.

Lying, how jewish of him
he will be forgotten in time, passed away like he was never there

youtube.com/watch?v=bx27wa0SpN4

Yet the second Vatican council, which justifies everything he does, will still remain. Catholicism is already dead.

Everything has ups and downs.
It's up to the people alive to fix or not fix, to care or not to care

>being catholic
lmao

How about we get an except of the actual preface BEFORE we prematurely character assassinate the dyke and her pope.

>fucking ideologues
When you place movement before reason you turn off the kind of people you need for your movement to catch on, you dumb asshole.

For all we know she could have written a page straight out of mein kampf - yes, unlikely, but you just look like a fucking moron for immediately going after her personally.

This is the same reason politics is so fucking broken in the U.S., because of mouth breathing normies who post stupid shit like this and swallow it up without thinking.

You're, ironically, the reason the white race is dying.

>polack pope was the last good pope

>Fedeli
kek,she is a joke of a woman.
she is the minister of education but she doesn't even have a diploma.
she was put there with the precise intention to bring gender studies here in Italy.

He's an antipope. You can't have two popes at once; Benedict is still Pope

>Is Pope Francis the Antichrist?

No, he's the False Prophet. The Antichrist is a political figure who hates religion and will demand to be worshiped as God.

PURGE WHEN

Doesn't us being here to see the antichrist mean we missed the rapture

>Daily reminder that Islam is based upon lies.

Yes, Leaf, we know.

He is the prophetized "black pope".
He is both:
>an argie
>a jesuit

The end times approach.

The Antichrist has not been revealed yet. I have no idea who he might be.

How much do you wanna bet the next pope is gonna be black?

This pope is a black pope.

>fear the pope, because he is the incarnation of the insidious figure of the antichrist (Saint Kosmas of Aetolia)
It is a fact

Rapture is post-tribulation. Jesus comes back as a general, Christians get taken to safety, then the wrath of God is unleashed

A little background
Pope Francis is a subscriber to Catholic liberation theory.
According to the former head of the Romanian KGB, it was created by soviet plants in the 1950's during a time where East and West were waging an ideological war of subversion.
Indeed, the Vatican originally rejected it for what it was, revolutionary Marxism trying to pass itself off as Christian theology.
However, as the subversion continued on through the decades, the guard was dropped and these commie stooges were welcomed warmly into the Vatican, leading to the state of the Catholic Church as we see it today.

Except that the second Vatican council will never be removed, since it is infallible under the ordinary and universal magisterium. So, the doctrine of the church, which cannot be changed, is that Muslims are your best friends who must be respected, religious tolerance is good, political liberalism is the best possible system, human rights are justified, etc. The Catholic Church cannot be fixed at this point without undermining the justification for its own existence (infallibility).

Can't the Catholic church get rid of this faggot? He's an embarrassment to their religion.

>catholic

Francis is the spirit of Vatican II. It's the church that is broken, not the pope. All the past half dozen popes have been equally as bas as Francis

Sue whoever taught you this.

You mean assassinate him, like they assassinated Paul I? Sure.

The absolute state of christcucks

>don't EVER make predictions based on past events. always stay one step behind!

fucking retard

The polish church should just secede at this point. This gay pope is even worse than the worse I had imagined.

>Catholic church is a fucking complete and utter joke
>Protestant are so wrong on the concept of grace they are turbo-heretics

Redpill me on the orthodox church please.

I'm fairly certain it undermined itself just fine.It's not like anyone cares about those rules anyways

Pope confirmed for Marxist faggot,

Yeah I'm sure practicing Catholics believe it's totally irrelevant whether the church is the one true apostolic church or not. That's just a minor detail, not the core of the religion or anything.

Well, it's Christian, which means it's cuckoldry. Orthodox Christianity says that war is evil, European culture is evil, etc.

what the FUCK is that thing?

I'm sure every catholic is the spitting image of the current cuck pope and kisses nigger feet too.
That is the image of poland after all, the 90% catholic country is fully open to niggers and arabs and believes they are the best.
Generalizing this church in it's current state is a moot point and a pointless endeavour.

#notmypope
I'm not gonna become a orthodox or other type of heretic just because a South American commie is in Vatican
We need another JP2

I wish they would elect a philipino and stop this infinite cuckoldry.

You are missing the point. The church is either the one true apostolic church or it is not. For the church to fix itself, it would mean admitting that it is not the true church after all. So it cannot be fixed, as fixing it would mean destroying it. The church is like a cancer patient, where the only cure for the cancer would end up killing the patient anyway.

>We need another JP2
You mean the JP2 who held all the same beliefs as Francis and was just as cucked (possibly more)?

It is not possible to end the cuckoldry. The church itself is cucked. It doesn't have anything to do with Francis.

Everything he says and does is not doctrine. No biggie

Nigger are you stuck in Xth century or some shit?
The church of today is just a religion that has no say in any politics or any law.
You have some retarded Xth century mentality trying to pretend like the vatican dictates anything anywhere.

False. Most of what he says is doctrine.

Bergolio is not real pope. Real pope is german.

Daily reminder to spread the word. And the awareness of the false prophethood or at least the fallen prophet Muhammad.

2/2

>A 25-page letter signed by 40 Catholic clergy and lay scholars was delivered to Pope Francis on August 11th. Since no answer was received from the Holy Father, it is being made public today, 24th September, Feast of Our Lady of Ransom and of Our Lady of Walsingham. The letter, which is open to new signatories, now has the names of 62 clergy and lay scholars from 20 countries, who also represent others lacking the necessary freedom of speech. It has a Latin title: ‘Correctio filialis de haeresibus propagatis’ (literally, ‘A filial correction concerning the propagation of heresies’). It states that the pope has, by his Apostolic Exhortation Amoris laetitia, and by other, related, words, deeds and omissions, effectively upheld 7 heretical positions about marriage, the moral life, and the reception of the sacraments, and has caused these heretical opinions to spread in the Catholic Church. These 7 heresies are expressed by the signatories in Latin, the official language of the Church.

HERESY

correctiofilialis.org/

They should just push him into the stairs or something at this point.

No, but he is definitely working for the Anti-Christ.

>Catholicism is already dead.
No, it will never die. Jesus promised us that. It will seem dead, especially during the reign of the Anti-Christ, but there will always exist on Earth a few traditional Roman Catholics keeping the Church alive until Jesus returns.

T. Shlomo goldenstein the devourer of the foreskins

>The final part, called ‘Elucidation’, discusses two causes of this unique crisis. One cause is ‘Modernism’. Theologically speaking, Modernism is the belief that God has not delivered definite truths to the Church, which she must continue to teach in exactly the same sense until the end of time. Modernists hold that God communicates to mankind only experiences., which human beings can reflect on, so as to make various statements about God, life and religion; but such statements are only provisional, never fixed dogmas. Modernism was condemned by Pope St Pius X at the start of the 20th century, but it revived in the middle of the century.

BLOODY MODERNISM

Of course the Catholics are gay they rape enough little choir boys

OK, one of you Greek/Slavic types fill me in on the orthodox church. I'm getting tired of watching the Catholic Church drift further and further away from god in favor of short lived popularity.

Embrace Sedvacantism, as Mel Gibson did. the Chair of Peter has been empty since 1958, and all the popes since then have been false. This one seems to be the one foretold in Lucia's vision. He's either the anti-Christ or the one who precedes him. He's already received a "filial correction" for first time in 800 years. The Church is going to splinter again.

Francis really is the obama of popes.

I'm a devout christian but I'm more and more turning gnosticist. I'll sound like a crazy weirdo but I have vivid nightmares more akin to visions hinting toward that.

>Cucktholics

Please off him, Italy.

Have we had many objectively bad popes? I think there was one that put a corpse on trial but does some catholic scholar know how he ranks? it has to be low.

That one was fine compared to the litteral alcoholic orgiac ones.But at least they weren't kikes in disguise.