Kabaneri thread IT'S NOT MUMEI'S FAULT

>[HorribleSubs] Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - 11 [720p].mkv

Where were you when Ikoman?

I thank you for reminding me that the episode's out but i completely disagree with you

would bang.

valid points from last thread

discuss

I want to do lewd things to Ikemen

Anyone know if subs are gonna be delayed like last weeks?

All those questions can be answered with one world

Shounen.

>mdw

Mega Ikoman.

I have daddy issues so I'm going to have everybody in the world killed.

top qts

I want him to unleash his power on me.

Nigga just went full Guts mode

Ikemen.

plot development, they didn't make biba charismatic enough or write it well enough for some behavior to be believable. they kinda just left everything with "everyones ignorant and scared" and used that as justification

>plot development
Not plot though.

I was here when Ikoman!

If it means we get close ups of his ass I'm for it.

remove biba

>no more steampunk bow since episode 3
Fuck this shit.

They would just get btfo like that assassin did when he tried to kill him.

Kisama! Are you Kabaneri or Last Airbender?

I AM ORPHEUS
MASTER OF STRINGS

Season two user. Amazon wills it.
In all seriousness though, what would you like to see if there was a second cour in 2017?

Why didn't Ikoma wait until he actually got to Kongokaku before activating his devil trigger?

He probably didn't know it would even work

Musclechan will save the show in the last episode??

This Anime is pretty dumb but i still love it, cause you know its pretty fun. I can't wait to see the last Episode. We'll see Ikoma shooting Laser Beams to Mumei and shit. CAN'T WAIT

Aliens.

Hey at least the guy has good taste not like the other one

nope, she will

I can't believe she liked him. Damn the poor guy died a virgin

I feel like they should have gone a lot further on the steampunk aspect in general. It was cool for a first couple of episodes then they never developed any more cool shit.

How would a threesome with Koito and her /fit/ twin feel like?

Biba and Ikoman both want people to walk out the wall and fight kabane, that's why Biba need to kill his dad because he's against this

like as in friends

pretty badass looking

NEVER...Go Full Edge Kid

So Ikouma became Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead 3 but with the nail gun instead of the chainsaw

jej

mumei is a dumb nigger

As someone that just finished Guilty Crown, this is how Guilty Crown should have been, a cast of likable characters. I want Ikoma to save Mumei, Fit and Sarcasm to have a good life, Princess to rule with Kurisu to be bodyguard.

Fucking Guilty Crown wanted me to have faggot shuu´s retarded doll waifu to get fucked by his edgy friend, and everyone else to die. Especially that Shota faggot.

Oh so that's why he has had all those people killed. It makes perfect sense!

Seriously what the fuck happened her, everyone was like YOU ARE KABANE, NO you are a Kabane. And killing each other without thinking. It was funny but retarded as fuck

How did it all go so wrong?

The city Biba destroyed in episode 9 was the closest city under his dad's control, the landlord will "never" let Biba pass that's why he has to destroy the city by letting in kabane(even Biba's troop damn strong, they still cannot win over an army, kabane served more like decoys)

Is not like Biba destroyed every city he came by(the one in episode 7-8 safe), he's doing the necessary sacrifices, not pretty, but has be done, yet he's not explain or complain just focus on achieving this goal.

Things he done was dirty, but people in the future will thanks him

Guess Takumi really died after all. DAMMIT

Biba, and is just 12 episodes. Should have been 24 episodes and no Biba. Still fun to watch.

>liberate everyone behind wall to destroy kabane
Ikoma's ideal version of this dream, he don't want anyone to die, in reality, too naive

Biba's drastic version of the dream, he's will to do the necessary sacrifices to achieve this goal, in reality, not pretty and destined to be scorned

Please just go watch the beginning narrative of Ikoma, you will see what I mean

Why did he wreck the city in episode 6?

ikkoman went full armstrong

STANDING HERE

What Biba did in episode 9 in fact very common during warring era, Biba has to destroy that city or there're might be possibility be attacked from behind as he face Shogun(even you killed the landlord doesn't mean everyone else in the city will listen to you)

The stone turned out to be unimportant after all.

>2016
>gif

What are the chances of Ikoman surviving this shit?

because this is kabaneri

Where's the proof he did that?

He still needs to fill Mumei's belly with his white stuff

He's a fighting pepper. Ikoman

You could oppress the ones that don't with your superior firepower instead of destroying the last remnants of humanity

Biba's insane but still got a little humanity in him, that's why he save Mumei in the past(just like Ikoma saving people) and was Mumei self-volunteered to become a kabaneri not Biba force her (episode 8)

You're an idiot.

i think i will make a fast rewatch just to see mumei and ikoman moments ;_;

Easy to say than done, no sacrifice no gain

These past two episodes were awesome, tought it would become shit but now I glad Biba ended up a good villain, generic and kinda dumb but he fits the story. Takumi dying, Munmei becoming a mindless killing miachine and Ikoma getting his arm cut off really caught me offguard, that scene of people killing the Shogun and murderring eachother in panic was nice, Biba proved to be a good antagonist

He is the MC, but I can totaly see he saving Munmei, killing Biba and die

The problem of Biba is he don't explain his action and reason like other antagonists

Just imagining if you watch Fate Zero in Saber's perspective, you will hate Kiritsugu a lot just like Saber did, or Rurouni Kenshin without Shishio Makoto perspective

Please stop defending this fucking garbage. It's making my head hurt more than watching the latest episode did.

All that chaos he caused reminds me of a shitposter.

Some people were turning as well thanks to Biba's agents.

next episode Biba will be revealed to be Australian

It's hard to use brain, I understand your pain

It would be hard to gain something if humanity goes fucking extinct
>capcha: Select images of trains

It would have been almost tolerable if they'd actually explained it that way

BIBA! It's your fault that the show became shit, isn't?

>explain his reasons to my face
Are too fucking dumb to pick up the whole breads being thrown around?

based ausGODS

This episode had a lot of Mumei x Ikoma. Its a shame Ikoma will die tho.

>kill Biba
>sacrifice himself to save Mumeme
>everyone cries
>the end
>after credits tease
>Biba still alive
cap this

Biba's probably going to say some sappy lines as he dies and ill laugh at it

>no new memes

Biba's half insane, that's why need to be stop
(by Ikoman)

But he still change the world in the end

"Mumei, I actually considered you the little sister I never had... heh..." RIP

sacrifice =/= actively fast-forwarding humanity's extinction

Kill him Ikoma, kill the fag that ruined the show

Why was Kurusu tied together with that guy again?

This show was waaaaay too short. I wouldn´t mind 12 more episodes before shit went down.

>Tell me how you feel. Tell me how it feels to finally kill the man that ruined your life.

They're engaged to be married.

it's going to be about the whole "the strong survive, the weak die" shit

Who is sexier now, him or Anii-sama?

Fuck Amazon.

my fookin sides my mans how is this not AOTS of the season

No matter what humanity will extinct, Biba's dad just make it slower but more painful

So why not go all out for a change?

>Anime of the season of the season

I still can't understand what is Biba plan other than fucking mankind forever

>anime of the season of the season

you

>how is this not AOTS of the season

It suffers from Guilty Crown syndrome.