Why does Sup Forums always create mad white extremists?

Why does Sup Forums always create mad white extremists?

Marcel Heße stabbed the little Jaden, took selfies with the corpse, posted them on the Internet and escaped. He fled to a friend from his old school and later murdered him, after playing Yu-Gi-Oh. He lit the apartment and handed himself in.

>"I visited him once in the jail, but we were not allowed to talk about the topic [the double murder]," says Sandy.
>"Still, I asked him, 'Do you regret it?'
>And then he gave the cold answer: 'No!'
>It was inconceivable for me. He then proudly said, 'I am Sup Forums!'
>This was his profile name on the Internet (editor: Marcel Heße published pictures of his crimes on the net)
>bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/doppelmord/schwester-von-kinderkiller-marcel-hesse-sagt-aus-53364056.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/marcel-hesses-darknet-murder-confession
motherboard.vice.com/de/article/pakedz/deutsche-auf-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link me to his posts?

now THAT's shitposting

source or link?

otherwise, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

>I am Sup Forums

You merely adopted the Sup Forums, I was born into it, Moulded by it

Who is this Sup Forums?

Why are all Germans either übercucks or competition insane? Is it because they're all slav mongrel rape babies? Why do they constantly try to destroy their country and Europe? How do we stop them once and for all?

doesnh't look like a fat hacker. he lied

It doesn't. The same things that create mad white supremacists guide people to find Sup Forums.

>'I am Sup Forums!'

>"I am /r9k/!"

FIFY

Is he that german kid that killed someone and then fled ? Like last year or something? Whatever happened to that guy ?

Definitely r9k retard

Tfw a """news""" station can not use Google

Because it's funny.

sucking all the nazi dick he wants in prison

>and handed himself in.
cuck

>I am Sup Forums!

Dude was a sperg, Sup Forums has some spergs thats it.

The cunt was lying through his teeth in the threads about who and how many he killed. I think he mentioned 4 victims one being a teenage girl who he used as (more or less word for word) an "onahole" . In the end he just killed the kid and some old fat bitch.

Who did he kill?

>I'm Sup Forums

I'm not even kidding, when we reconquer Eurabia we are going to put krauts down for good, once and for all.

WE ARE ALL Sup Forums

Imagine how much more autistic his crimes and quotes would be if he had discovered Yle.

>"I am Kauppinen's Earth Moving Firm!"

>after playing Yu-Gi-Oh

TOPKEK

my sides

Fucking newfags.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/marcel-hesses-darknet-murder-confession

He killed his neighbours kid and posted pictures (nothing too detailed though, mostly selfies and you can sort of see the kid body in one the pictures). He also killed some fat woman (I atleast think it was a woman) and also posted pictures of that corpse too. He had daily threads on Sup Forums while he was on the run.
Not surprising that he would say that, a lot of his posts on Sup Forums were coldsteel tier. I think either he was called deeper cuts or the case itself was called deeper cuts. Atleast deeper cuts was mentioned in many OP posts, i'm not sure if he used it himself though.

>Kindermörder-Forum

OP is a faggot btw. Go back to /r/de OP.

Germanistan prisons are not filled with shitskins. Oh wait...

Kid is going to die from.anal explosion from jailed fathers for murdering a kid.

typical Sup Forumsvirgin

Pretty sure he asked to be in solitary confinement. Are you gay btw, fantasizing about big prisoner's dicks?

>Sup Forumsvirgin
he was known Sup Forumstard
see spurdo

>Why does Sup Forums always create mad white extremists?
That is a wrong assumption. You have no reason to believe that he was "created" by Sup Forums. This is just a place to flee to for many outcasts.

>'I am Sup Forums!'
10/10.

motherboard.vice.com/de/article/pakedz/deutsche-auf-Sup Forums-diese-funf-nutzertypen-gibt-es

Pretty sure no one cares about him, he wont last a week, kinder morder are known to be well respected by gangs with children.

Sup Forums is the new islam.
Adolf was the last prophet and muslims are the niggers of the semites.
we are the resistance.

so what exactly is it now ? us and jewish plus muslims control us and push their marxist agendas onto us after the us broke us for the jews..
Or
we just try to destroy europe i mean like all germans collectively and nobody could stop it because we are completely autonomic?

He will probably be executed.

never read so much bullshit about 4chin
but then again its published on mutterbrett

dudes a reprobate sodomite.

Honestly Sup Forums should be shut down. It's a site that promotes mental illness in those that are already mentally ill and outcasted by society. We've already had several murders as a direct result of the existence of Sup Forums.

The fact that it's not shut down already makes me think the entire site is a government psyop testing the effects of propaganda.

maybe we should pick up the killing pace then huh so we are not ostracized any longer?

following your logic we'd to shut down sperkbook, shitter, leddit and every other social platform as well
Sup Forums has always been a containment board to keep the mods and janitors from committing suicide

For anyone who is interested

Requesting Chad/Virgin version out of this

>Angry autists are drawn to an anonymous message board

by far not the first time, memeber David Kalac or >what does Sup Forums keep in the freezer