Since I'm a med, what do you think about me marrying a light skinned Indian, Arab, or Hispanic?

To clarify, I'm part Italian and Greek, giving me a slightly more ethnic appearance than plain anglo saxon white people. There is a debate whether meds and scands are a part of the same race. I do believe that the white race should be preserved since its starting to shrink, but I consider the aforementioned types of women to be a part of my own race even if legal technicalities say otherwise. If I were to have children with any of these women, I would not consider it race mixing at all, but if I were to reproduce with a blonde haired blue eyed woman (which I don't find very attractive), I'd be ruining the Nordic type recessive genes.

I also find some happa women to be quite attractive and I could end up marrying one. A child that I'd create with one, would have a good mix of a Mediterranean creative mind and have the superior Asian brains for mathematics. I'm already a mutt anyway so it race mixing wouldn't matter. Plus there are over a billion east Asian people anyway. I'd never mix with a pure east asian though because of racial mixing and I find 100% asian women to have too flat of a face.

So Sup Forums, what do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre exactly on point. stay with mixed girls. specifically southern european. dont breed with hispanics we dont need any more of them. if you find a HAPA asian girl thats best case race mixing scenerio.
i dont find poo women attractive so i cant comment on them

Hispanic isn't a race fucktard

>Hispanics
*Mestizos

Hispanic is not a race

You are an amerimongrel, nobody cares who you mix with

Hispanic women have seemed to be the most culturally similar to Italians. I really do see them as equals since they are descendants of the best ancient pyramid builders and astronomers, although the hispanic women I like are probably like 60% Spanish or more. I agree that we don't need any more hispanics since I don't want to destroy the last remaining slivers of America's Norman Rockwell imagery. IDK, maybe love will get me in the end.

I didn't directly say they were their own race. The word Hispanic is kind of a grey area and the Hispanics I like are at least half white mestizos, and 100% whites of Spanish decent.

Indians are the original Aryans.

Do it. This Mexican girl is only 65% Caucasian but could pass as Greek or southern Italian.

Russian? Our chicks love Latin European bulls

Nobody gives a fuck, race mixing is a stupid meme Sup Forums has latched on to. If you marry someone who is attractive and intelligent their race doesn't matter.

do whatever the fuck you want. Stop giving a shit what these neckbeard trash think

t. hideous American subhuman

your a nigger kebab. forgot the term the brits use for you faggots. they made a bunch in peurto rico for some eugenics experiment to see if they could make less ugly nigs

fyi spainards are actually middle eastern genetically but culturally they are europeans kinda like a portion of people in greece. and itally got invaded by coons a long time ago. like all of southern itally got enriched

>t. inbred snowchimp

Iceland is more outbred than places like Italy or USA. You are a hideous American subhuman and nothing will change an opinion of actually attractive European peoples about your kind

Fuck off traitor. Of course the white race should be preserved.

i'm devilishly handsome.

An inbred island nigger talking shit.

only do it if shes taller than you, it not, then no, its not worth it

also, let me introduce you to:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU

go with indian or hispanic.
arabs are crazy incest spawn.
youtube.com/watch?v=mnWY6TNLMq0

>needing Sup Forums's permission to marry
Absolutely pathetic, you're a sheep. Marry whoever you want, racemixing is a superstition.

Does it look like a gypsy?
This is important.

>I'm part Italian and Greek

Dude you're in America, your basically 100% undistilled White

Traitor? I'm not sure if I'm considered entirely white anyway. Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't care.

when are these shitty dating/mating/breeding/sex threads going to be banned from Sup Forums? are these kike mods allowing this spam all these months intentionally?