These beauties would not have existed if it wasn't for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr...

These beauties would not have existed if it wasn't for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. struggles against oppression just decades ago.

Why do white people have to ruin everything

It's like somebody tried to carve a white girl out of a block of frozen dogshit and succeeded.

As a spic with no interest in white or black peoples problems I look forward to a future with more mixed qts.

They'd be more attractive if they were completely white

Good work, shill! George Soros paid for a race war, and by God, he's going to get one! Here's your $0.02!

I would never marry black woman, but I'm gonna masturbate to them.

This

They also would not have existed if slavery never happened. Therefore slavery was a good thing.

They still won't fuck you

Wouldn't have existed without Martin Luther either
The prods did this

ofc you do henrique,you filthy mexican

underrated post

Then Blacks would have immigrated as asians did without having had a painful history with whites

See my point

They would have still existed. White men have been impregnating blacks long before then

Your projection of racial inferiority is coming through leafy

>nigger
>beauty

pick zero

Then is BLACKED sort of a reparation for the rape of house nigresses?

Your projection of racial inferiority is coming through leafy

all of these are black people with a lot of "white" DNA
they got less African DNA the regular black people

This is a mixed girl thread

Get on my level, boy.

>Nigeria

nice job giving me a new flag to filter, proxyfag

Keep trying.

Sorry but no. Average white women is still hotter than 11/10 negress

Way up already

Looks like the fairer they are, the hotter. You're getting close!

She's quite the butterface

Wasn't Thomas Jefferson a huge oil driller back in the day?
Can't imagine how the black man feels to lose so much black gold.

technically its known that the self labeled black community tried to claim credit for something that was in the pipeline by demanding desegregation

the thing is in america the schools were desegregated before everything else. separate but equal was abolished by the supreme court because it turned out they were not in fact equal. black schools were dilapidated and had outdated text books the students had to share. they received a fraction of what the whites schools received in federal funding

as a result every one knew that everything else would be desegregated eventually since the white kids would go to school with the black kids and in time they would probably let nigs into their public bathrooms because they would share the same restroom facilities in the schools

MLK wasnt needed for the civil rights movement and the legislative branch had actually wanted to make it look like it was going to do it to be nice anyways since the supreme courts ruling made it clear it was only a matter of time

These aren't "black women". They're cascasoid women with some African genes and a tan.

Again, the fairer, the hotter. See if you can find a 90% or higher European admixture in your google searches. I know it's taking a while. Just keep trying!

You can do it!

Even steven
Beside the point

>Why do niggers have to ruin everything
Fix that for you, nignog.

I'm going to be honest. I find dark women a lot more attractive than white women.

There I said it.

Don't let me use my WMDs

The point IS that they are mixed

I'm posting mulattoes obviously

Half breeds, quadroons, octaroons... They cannot compare, which is why men of color will always seek out better stock to upgrade their lineage.

Face it. If blacks were really that much more superior, there wouldn't be any debate, and half breeds would be considered sub standard by both sides.

Where's all that black pride?

Other nationalities and cultures can differentiate between Caucasoid and pure blooded sub Saharan coingoid. Pic related is basically another species.

You and the one other dude in this thread that are posting halfies still haven't shown me anything convincing enough to advocate genetic downgrades in the name of appealing aesthetics.

Again, the only reason why some of them are marginally attractive is because they are half WHITE. Meanwhile, white+white is a continual proliferation of thousands of years of superior aesthetics, and it just keeps getting better by each successive generation after another.

>t. Suckadick Khan
>Part and Parcel

They're not half black. Half Sub Saharans are just congoids with lighter skin. Pic related only happens through selective breeding and generations of Indo European admixtures.

you mean plastic surgery

I'm not really even sure what that is.

No amount of plastic surgery can make this beautiful. It's Heavy European genetics and conditioning. This is like another species compared to the woman I posted above.....you get the picture.

If you think your pic is better you must be trolling

I agree with you to a point, but I believe the woman you are referring to in the picture has a weave, facial surgeries, body sculpting and a ton of makeup on.

Muh pure European genetics

Eh. This woman is half sub saharan and the one you posted had plastic surgery

Keep cheery picking, Jamal. Let's see who runs out first.

Every single time, without fail, somebody posts these mongrel women, I just end up thinking that they'd look prettier if you removed their remaining nonwhite features and were basically left with a pure white girl.

Fuck off libshit race traitor. Black genes must remain pure, white boi and cracker skank genes are worsening our physique and shlong size. DISGUSTING.

The only niggresses that are even remotely attractive have very caucasion features, obviously way less than 50% niggers.

Don't think for a second you can make a good looking offspring with a sub-saharan half-ape.

Maybe we could breed the nigger out of black people if we chopped the dick off every black man and raped their women for a few generations?

>red head with barely any makeup on
>sheboon with a cake face
The choice is simple

This.

I unironically agree. Fuck niggers and whites that want to race mix. Both are destructive and abhorrent beings.

>Then Blacks would have immigrated as asians did without having had a painful history with whites
africa has the highest growth on the planet and needs more educated proffesionals.

>that hank hill ass
>skelly frame
>shit tier hip to waist ratio
>attractive
This is why arguing over a mostly subjective topic turns into a waste of time