SO Sup Forums LET'S TAKE BETS ON HOW LONG IT TAKES TO REDPILL

the entire fucking CIA
>tfw thousands of normies are flocking here as we speak due to even more unwated publicity
>tfw they all don't know they can't ever leave
>entire country and rest of the world redpilled as fuck

normie here. can confirm. i am trying to figure out to use this thing, how do i log in? i paid for my Sup Forums pass but i cant log in with a name or account?

>saving the thumbnail

they're already fucking here!
same
best feeling ever

wait are you cia

I just want them to party van me finally and then offer me a job, I could only imagine whats possible with their resources.

>they're already fucking here!

Sup Forums is a big board

how do we fix this good sir? we need to use the nuclear option before it's too late

THE PLAN IS WORKING PERFECTLY

>Block all government ip ranges

MODS MODS MODSSSSS

we should have daily redpill threads at this point

Normies need to go back
Anyone got gore to post? Lost my folder a month back.

Hello CIA. Accepting applications? I'd love to join. Do you folks still do "knock on door" recruitment like the old days?

dropping red pills

accept the flat earth pill

>normie
says the fucking leaf

kys ahmed

How do you do fellow kids?

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

what do you intend to accomplish with redpilling? What does redpill mean?

this is what we call a "shill"

der jude

>ID:wew

if you have to ask, lurk moar

we need a redpill sticky with all data and infographs

A for effot but this is not bait. proceed with your saging

They know the Jews and saudis run america

Pay attention normies, here is a clasical example of attempted discrediting of an entire community by false flagging.

Infiltrating a non-conformist community, then discrediting their valid claims or demands by mashing them together with the most retarded bullshit possible is a tactic that's been used for ages. Sup Forums's anyonymous nature makes infiltration a child's play.

Pretty sure Pol discredited itself for all eternity when it declared for Drumpf. Worst president in history.

Here is a "red pill" for you all--Donald "DRUMPF" is a failure as president and a very evil man!

He also has tiny hands!

>body shaming
fuck off, shitlord, go back to your reddit nazi safe space

Australians complaining about our shitposter and chief is a disgrace to Australians

We need rolling redpill threads. I'll start a few.

you accidentally the whole CIA?

nice nubs

How do I make my post seen without having to manually link each post in the thread?

CIA BTFO

I'm not complaining. I'm saying he's a shit president. I don't care if he's good or not I don't care about your country. I'm just watching from the side lines and he's the worst leader I've ever seen

Fidel Castro died the next day.

Hey fellow Sup Forums kids is this where we talk about nigger killing drones?

Try deleting all files/folders named 'system32' from your hard drive, then try re-entering your log-in info. Worked for me.

unfortunately, RP's don't work on sociopaths/psychopaths but at the handful who do have a sense of conscience can understand how to recognize the signs. what they do as a result, is purely up to them

do you find it difficult to breathe when your tongue is tickling the Queen' small bowel or nah?

So who would you offer as an example of a good leader?

how did that work out for him? oh wait they splintered his skull and scattered his brains

>i am trying to figure out to use this thing, how do i log in?
you need to take a photo of a sharpie marker inside your anus next to a piece of paper with the time and date on it, after you post it here everything should work smooth for you

well he did destroy the CIA, but by the time he did it no longer mattered because the CIA had the ability to change it's own charter so it was already a totally different organization by the time he attempted to destroy it

you don't use drones for that, you use HAARP to dump radioactive rainwater on the ghetto instead, it's more profitable