imgur.com/a/pNchM
>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padre Maps Sep26
imgur.com/a/h59fa

Developments Sep28
>ISIS counterattack on SDF in Al-Suwar, retakes half of the town. SDF reinforcements inbound
>SAA makes large advance near Israeli border in western Damascus and northern Quinetra governates
>Syrian security troops foil militant attempt to retake Hama, discover truck full of explosives and guns
>SDF sends armor to east DeZ heading south from Hasakah towards DeZ industrial zone
>Syrian Republican Guard ambush militants in east Damascus, killing 7
>Russia holds state funeral for Lt-Gen Valery Asapov on Wednesday
>SAA captures key points from FSA on Jordanian border
>Russian MoD denies White Helmets' claims of 150 civilian deaths from RuAf strikes
>Iranian foreign minister: Trump claims Iran is a "dictatorship" , yet Washington ME allies "haven't even seen a ballot box in their countries"
>Syrian foreign minister: Once terrorists are eradicated, the illegal US presence in Sy will have to be resolved as well

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistan24.net/en/news/5322125c-9f67-42b7-9213-5b06f25b2f21
archive.is/dXw5u
sputniknews.com/military/201709281057782439-phosphorus-bombs-coalition/
archive.is/F7ood
youtu.be/qQJcdqQboCc
quillandquire.com/childrens-publishing/2017/09/18/watch-escape-from-syria-book-trailer/
youtu.be/ljmq2RuK2w4?t=1m28s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=J2iw5E9NY_o
youtube.com/watch?v=tOmwd8s_1gw
sputniknews.com/business/201709281057764315-china-eyes-syria-rebuild/
militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/09/28/isis-releases-baghdadi-audio-as-the-group-crumbles-in-iraq-and-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=4EU7urSKqDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

الموت لأمريكا

lololololololololololololololololololololol

ASSadists BTFO!

>erdoroach didnt ban flights to kurd airports
anyone know why?

JUST

>YILDIRIM: TURKEY WON'T ALLOW ARTIFICIAL STATES IN IRAQ OR SYRIA

IS ASSAD /OURGUY/?

>if it was true what u are saying would make sense

They all ban them tommorow if im not wrong

Philippines update
Marawi:
>military sees Marawi crisis ending in 15 days
>711 terrorists killed
>31 terrorists killed in 4 days, mostly because they attempt to flee the city
>black clad men fires at, harass military outpost in the town of Bayang south of Marawi. No casualties
>military conducts airstrikes on Balt Island in Lake Lanao after armed men fired upon a military vessel
>3 more hostages rescued

Sulu:
>Abu Sayyaf rebels abduct Jolo town councilor

Maguindanao:
>IED explosion wounds 4 government servants in Datu Odin Sinsuat
>government prevents ISIS bombing plot that was to target densely populated areas in North Cotabato
>BIFF Commander Muslimin Ladtugan arrested in Midsayap, North Cotabato. Guns and bomb-making components siezed
>military engage in firefight with BIFF, shell their positions in Guindulungan town
>troops overrun BIFF camp using artillery and airstrikes in Sitio Dagaring in the village of Tee, Datu Salibu
>anti-narcotics agents arrest eight members of a large drug ring operating in six towns in Maguindanao province

Commies:
>2 NPA rebels who was behind the killing of a civilian defense member was found dead in Arkan, North Cotabato
>1 soldier slightly wounded, numerous NPA rebels hurt in clash in Ilocos Norte
>Communist Party negotiators reject Duterte's amnesty offer claiming it's "nothing but a psywar tool to create division within the revolutionary movement”.
>troops overrun and captures NPA training camp deep in the forests of Batangas

Syria was a british colony and lebs were french
Sad tbqh

Science has proven that 10/10 people who questions why there's a Philippines update in /sg/ are actually gay

>EXCEPT FOR AL BAB ROACH FARM

fpbp

>Unconfirmed: clashes btw Suqour al-Sham (Ahrar) and #HTS near #Ariha town, south of #Idlib.

>SSNP holds 2 seats in the leb parliament
>Baath holds 2 in the leb parliament and 2 in the houthi backed yemen gov
i know their pan-nationalists but how the fuck is that even legal in lebanon/yemen?

>Philippines update in /sg/
Stop it ya Derailing cunt

2 weeks to liberate Idlib

Checked

kek!

Thanx for theupdates lad!

الموت لإسرائيل

I thought only Iraq, Jordan, Egypt and those Southern Arab peninsula states were British colonies

Kek
There's literally Hezzies in Lebanese parliament, why not SSNP or Ba'ath?

where lies the loyality of citizens of Idlibistan?
Is liberating them easy?
You get the sentiment of my question, gimme rundown

..oh shit i am sorry
i was mistaken
I guess it was just the way france drew the lines

allah

ISIS are making advancements and Abu Bakr - thus alive - made a statement. Comeback? Or last offense like Hitler in January 2015?

As a side note:
TW: Warhammer 2 already on torrents. Go grab it to spend some time until more trustworthy news arrive.

Nigger please. What u think

kurdistan24.net/en/news/5322125c-9f67-42b7-9213-5b06f25b2f21
erdoroach pussying out, i knew he wasnt to be trusted

The scale of the offensive on the M7 highway is comparable to the huge assault on Palmyra last year. It's their last offensive on this scale probably, as they targeted some 200 kilomemes wide front with many simoultanous raids and earlier prepared ATGM strikes and suicide bombers. Their defensive capabilities in the area of T2 will be significantly lowered after this threat is dealt with, altough it will cost many lives and probably a week of regaining and securing the infiltrated positions. Time will show. As always.

Nice bread

>There's literally Hezzies in Lebanese parliament, why not SSNP or Ba'ath?
well at least hez is a local group and i guess at the least SSNP has a HQ in beirut
but the Baath is literally just a foreign group whose headquaters is in a foreign country which also happens to be lead by them
shouldnt that cause massive conflict of interest concerns?

and thats not even getting started on yemen which is a whole other mess

>Russian and North Korea diplomats to meet in Moscow to discuss missile crisis

Oleg Burmistrov, Russia’s ambassador-at-large, will meet Choe Son-hui, director-general of the North American department at North Korea’s foreign ministry, in Moscow on Friday to discuss the Korean crisis, a Russian diplomat said on Thursday.

Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova declined to give any further details, but said her ministry would issue a statement after the meeting.

archive.is/dXw5u

Did you ever expect Humpty Bumpty Aquino to become President at that time?

Ba'athists consider their ideology pan-Arabism mostly, so any place inhabited by Arabs is in their interest to be in. Or so it seems.
SSNP on the other hand literally buys the Greater Syria maemae and altough they seem like edgy kids and wealthy old people, they do believe in their ideology.

>Pentagon Refutes Damascus Claims of Phosphorus Bombs' Use by Coalition

The Pentagon called the reports on the US-led anti-Daesh coalition's use of phosphorus bombs in Deir ez-Zor false.
On Wednesday, Syria's state media reported that US-led coalition aircraft carried out strikes on a civilian district in the Syria's Deir ez-Zor province using white phosphorus munitions, killing three people and leaving five others wounded. According to the reports on Syrian TV and SANA news agency, the strike was carried out in Al-Suwar, a small town east of the city of Deir ez-Zor.

>"The report is false. A review of the coalition's strike logs indicates no corroboration with the time, date, location, and munition of the alleged incident," Operation Inherent Resolve’s press office told Sputnik on Thursday.

sputniknews.com/military/201709281057782439-phosphorus-bombs-coalition/

noice

but this is together with the sneak attack on SDF-held al-Suwar, and the surprise offensive on Iraq in Ramadi

ISIS offensive activity suddenly increased it seems

>911 km long wall on the syria-turkey border is almost finished

Why are the Israelis and turks so based when it comes to building walls?

>torrents
Ummm, no sweetie. go buy the game and support the developers.

>Norway Flag
>Not Archiving Things

Fake

>TW: Warhammer 2 already on torrents
Just Denuvo my shit up senpai
thx for the heads up

Weren't they """"working together """" a few weeks ago?

kek

That's not something a real hippie would say

Iraqi PM’s office says Turkey agrees to deal only with Baghdad on oil exports

Turkey told Iraq it would deal only with the Iraqi government on crude oil exports, the office of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Thursday. In a phone call with Abadi, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim “confirmed the support of his country to all decisions” taken or sought by the Iraqi government after the independence referendum held in Iraqi Kurdistan on Monday, Abadi’s office said. Among these measures, the statement mentioned “restricting oil export [operations] to the Iraqi government.” It didn’t give more details or say how Ankara would deal with current crude exports from Iraqi Kurdistan. (Reuters)
archive.is/F7ood

>sneak attack on SDF-held al-Suwar
like 20 dudes went on the offensive, not impressive.

Both were french mate

I see, yeah pretty irrelevant then, thanks

either way ISIS is done for, soon

^ he's right both were french

send pussy pics of dana halabi

No problem. All of us have our shortcomings. I for one discovers a country I've never heard of before each time I look at a map of Africa

>Iraqis trusting roaches
Their own fault

Watch: Escape from Syria book trailer

Firefly Books has released a trailer for Escape from Syria (on sale Oct. 3), a graphic novel from Canadian journalist-author Samya Kullab, which tells the story of a displaced Syrian family and their experiences of war before arriving in Canada.

youtu.be/qQJcdqQboCc

quillandquire.com/childrens-publishing/2017/09/18/watch-escape-from-syria-book-trailer/

yea soz
about that
weird way to split up the region

>Syria was a british colony and lebs were french

The Good Syria is the Assyrian Kingdom

i can live half a month on these money, i'll better support myself, thanks

kurd genocide when?

Damn that's sad.

>dana halabi
i knew a girl called dana she was hot as fuck and looked just like here
pic unrelated it's myriam klink

I wanna fugg Lebanon chan

fugg forgot pic

erdogan's son in law owns the company which buys barzani2s oil.

>I wanna fugg Lebanon chan
t. virgin

Right now please

Are we going to ignore the BTFOing Assad got today?

>this angers the domestication and farming fags

>fingers
Oh well, here comes nightmares.

yes youtu.be/ljmq2RuK2w4?t=1m28s

Looks so disgustingly fake

>ARYZ0IRp
100% Aryan confirmed.

>Assyria
Syria was Aramaic not Akkadian Assyrians in Mesopotamia

well... shit

SAA transmitting Assad speech on huge speakers in Deir Ezzor

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=J2iw5E9NY_o

This, it's been a bad week for Assad and friends

youtube.com/watch?v=tOmwd8s_1gw
never gets old desu

Notice

>Julian Röpcke will not kill himself in our lifetime

IS roaches coming out of the trashcans left behind?

well i suppose thats when you wanna conduct strategic operations with small number of cowardly soldiers... *sight* russians should know better

>China Eyes Syria Rebuild

After seeing the growing progress in Syria's peace process, Chinese entrepreneurs are showing greater interest in the country's reconstruction, despite the obstacles.
Since this past April, at least 30 Chinese have traveled to Syria looking for investment opportunities in the war-torn country, entering it from Lebanon. Their visit took them to Damascus and Homs where they were greeted by Syrian ministers and governors and could sit down and discuss possible projects.

Qin Yong, vice president of the Beijing-based non-profit China-Arab Exchange Association who visited Syria three times on business this year, told the Global Times that most of the Chinese entrepreneurs come from the private sector, including import-export goods, food, power equipment and construction.

>"So far the Syrian government has controlled two-thirds of the country," Qin said. "Reconstruction already started in 2015 as the government battled opposition forces and the Islamic State on one front and began restoring infrastructure in safer areas. But while Russian and Iranian companies were already part of the reconstruction effort, Chinese enterprises had their doubts."

Qin went on to say, "Many had concerns before arriving in Syria but their impressions of the country were reversed by the end of the tour," then noted that a growing number of Chinese businesspeople are showing interest.

"Syria has great need of construction materials, such as glass, cement and steel," Zhao said, adding that he is also considering importing Syrian olive oil to China.

sputniknews.com/business/201709281057764315-china-eyes-syria-rebuild/

Man fuck those Fuckers in Idlib
ISIS and Turds have taken advantage of it
Soon all three will will have there Sharmota of a mom's kos barrel bombed anyway

I really dont like these chinky """"""help""""
They are untrustworthy little shits that just want to make the world bend to china

>Complains about it looking fake
>Faps to cartoon characters
WDHMBT?

I think I must have future reading skills. Just 10 minutes ago, I was considering asking /sg/ if China would help with rebuilding Syrian infrastructure

wut happen

kek

Chinese official development assistance (ODA) is valuable as long as it's spent on projects with a huge return. Sri Lanka has made a mistake making them fund projects that isn't used by alot of people.

>ISIS releases Baghdadi audio as the group crumbles in Iraq and Syria

ISIS released a 46-minute audio clip of someone purported to be ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The audio message, titled, “Your Lord Suffices as Guide and Helper,” was released by al Furqan media, a propaganda outlet known to publish and distribute messages from key ISIS leaders.

If confirmed, it would be the first message from the reclusive leader since November 2016, and it comes as the terrorist group’s fictitious caliphate is rapidly crumbling.

In the message, Baghdadi told his supporters that ISIS remains steadfast as America grows weary in the conflict, according to analysis by Hassan Hassan, a senior fellow at the Tahrir Institute located in Washington D.C.

>Baghdadi goes on to cite North Korea’s nuclear threats against the U.S. and Japan, as well as Iran’s conflict in Yemen and Syria.

“Al-Baghdadi tells followers he’s ‘certain that bloodshed in Mosul, Raqqa, Sirte, Ramadi and Hama will eventually lead to the downfall of tyrants,’” Hassan wrote on Twitter.

militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/09/28/isis-releases-baghdadi-audio-as-the-group-crumbles-in-iraq-and-syria/

Yes.

This enrages me. Much.

its happening

youtube.com/watch?v=4EU7urSKqDM
>youtube.com/watch?v=4EU7urSKqDM