youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imlnuB2JLl8
youtube.com/watch?v=1HothhI8gds
insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/26/border-wall-mexico-construction-prototypes-begins
rt.com/news/404733-russia-us-new-space-station/
presidentscup.com/leaderboard.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/28/antifa-leader-teacher-yvonne-felarca-arrested-at-empathy-tent-berkeley-brawl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic
What is that actually

>immigrant parents
PPP IS SO DISHONEST
LITERALLY PUSH POLL!

Ww2 minesweeper

Will Bill Kristol ever recover?

Trump's been such a failure that you're still clinging to the mere fact that he won. there's no real legislative accomplishments to speak of and he's already starting caving to the establishment.

Southern technology.

>What is that actually

It's a flail - it spins to detonate mines away from the tank, to clear minefields.

youtu.be/imlnuB2JLl8

Meghan was always a little spoilt bitch who only got TV spots because daddy has connections.

The's the "republican" (tm) version of Amy Schumer.

It's a Democrat-owned poll.

Made a Hugh Hefner Trump Curse one as well.

>Republicans can now credibly win 11 seats

Now let's hope for a Gillespie win in Virginia to shift things in favor of Kaine being voted out, and the Democrats not running a candidate in Maine allowing for Angus King to be keked.

Meme fucking magic

If you had your choice, who would you rather have run for the Florida Senate Seeing as how Scott is just a generic GOP Republican?

That's what I thought. Thanks boys

Sarah presser upcoming

>youtube.com/watch?v=1HothhI8gds

Kristol loves corrupting; he just doesn't like when someone else steals influence from him. GOP is no longer his play thing.!

VA turning red would be soooo fucking awesome. I'd gain respect for the state in an instant.

First president to be on the cover of Playboy?

Perhaps more importantly is that people don't realize that without additional laws those kids would be allowed to bring their illegal parents into the USA through chain migration, effectively making it a "backdoor amnesty"- hence why Trump said he wouldn't sign anything with chain migration in it.

These sneaky fucking Jews piss me off, but they're going to be pissed when RAISE ends chain migration permanently.

hell yah senpai
*KRRSSST*
*sipp*

Reminder that Based Paul Ryan is all about common sense gun control

Sarah is /gulp/

They don't even say "undocumented" anymore...
Just "immigrant"

Border Wall Prototype Construction Begins

The construction of President Donald Trump’s promised prototype border wall began on Tuesday. Six companies that won the competitive bidding process will begin testing various types of walls.

The companies will begin building eight test sections of wall on Tuesday, Fox News Insider reported.

“Today is the day the dirt actually moves,” Fox’s Adam Housley reported from the area. He said it will take about a week or two before anything significant is constructed.

Just a few weeks ago, the finalists were announced by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Breitbart News’ Michelle Moons reported in August.

The companies selected to build the eight prototypes were:

Caddell Construction Co. (DE), LLC of Montgomery, AL
Fisher Sand & Gravel Co., DBA Fisher Industries of Tempe, AZ
Texas Sterling Construction Co. of Houston, TX
W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Company of Philadelphia, MS

“The concrete border wall prototypes will allow CBP to evaluate the potential for new wall and barrier designs that could complement the wall and barrier designs we have used along the border over the last several years,” CBP officials stated. “As the border security environment continues to evolve, CBP will continually refresh its own inventory of tools to meet that evolution.”

In June, one contractor produced a video showing a prototype of the wall, Breitbart Texas reported.

The prototypes will be built in the San Diego Sector in southern

insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/26/border-wall-mexico-construction-prototypes-begins

If you look at the past several governor elections it becomes clear that whoever spends the most money, wins. Gillespie tying with Northam despite Northam having an advantage in money is pretty good for Republicans in that respect, though Republicans being retards could take the state if only they funded Gillespie a little better.

That's somewhat misleading.

Do they mean they should be able to stay on work permits and then get in the back of the line by applying to be citizens? I can see big support for that.

But if they're saying they should stay and become citizens that's entirely different.

Yo portubro pew research's claim that the white population declined by 10,000 are just "preliminary estimates"

We need to help him win tbqh

Is VA race in Nov and sealing the deal in Alabama all thats left? (And hoping menendez trial goes fast)

This micknigger degenerate.

Ellis Island was America's biggest mistake.

Paul Ryan will be known as the catalyst that killed the GOP

Russia & US to create new space station in moon’s orbit

Russia and the US have agreed to build a new space station called Deep Space Gateway in the moon’s orbit, the head of Russia’s Roscosmos space agency said, adding that the first modules could be ready between 2024 and 2026.

“We [Roscosmos and NASA] have agreed to join the project to build a new international Deep Space Gateway station in [the] moon’s orbit,” Roscosmos head Igor Komarov said, as cited by Interfax.

The official was speaking to journalists on the sidelines of the International Astronautical Congress in Adelaide, Australia on Wednesday.

The first stage of the project will involve the construction of the orbital part of the station, Komarov announced.

He added that the technologies involved can later be used on the moon’s surface and, potentially, on Mars.

The project is also open for other states to join, including China, India, Brazil, and South Africa, Komarov announced, adding that the various sides discussed their potential contributions to the project.

Russia’s part in the project could be the development of up to three modules for the station. It may also work out the standards for a docking system capable of welcoming various types of spaceships, the Roscosmos head said.

Space exploration, however, including joint missions on the International Space Station (ISS), appears to be one area where Moscow and Washington have mutual understanding.
rt.com/news/404733-russia-us-new-space-station/

I could make a push poll that would swing that result with a single preceding question:

> Do you agree or disagree that children brought to **an occupied farm by their squatter parents** through no choice of their own, and raised their whole life in **said property** should be allowed to stay and get the deeds to farm?

proofs

>Hey fellas, you watching the President’s Cup, right? Team USA looking tremendous. Lotta young guns, lotta fire power. What do you mean you don’t watch golf? It’s the PRESIDENT’S CUP! Ay-yi-yi. So, you just play golf, then? YOU DON’T PLAY!?

First of all, /ptg/, you need to be lending your energy to /ourguys/ on Team USA who are currently battling a bunch of Asians, Aussies & Africans at Liberty National Golf Club in NJ. Secondly, you need to take up golf. Immediately.

presidentscup.com/leaderboard.html

they teach you not to make biased loaded questions like that in early comprehensive school when doing questionnaires, that shits ridiculous

>The clinton archipelago
>The Trump mainland

Well to be fair to him, its better that he blocks it and avoid the emberassing act of McCain and others blocking it. Fucking cucks.

THEESE COMPANIES ARE FUCKING RACYST AND SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE USA REEEEEEEEEE

This should be a pro-life sign, since Liberals are the ones who want a doctor to go inside of her uterus and cut the arms and legs off her unborn child.

Donald Trump and the Republican leaders in Washington have rolled out a plan for another big tax cut.

Most of us don’t pay very much in federal income taxes. Our tax burden has rarely been lower. The latest data show that the 60% of families in the middle of the income distribution — those between about $32,000 and about $140,000 — pay an average of just 2.5% of their income in federal income taxes.

Nearly half of Americans owe no federal income tax at all, but they do pay taxes: payroll taxes to fund Social Security and Medicare, tariffs, excise taxes, corporate taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, state and local income taxes, and so on. If they have a problem with taxes, it’s not with the federal income tax.

A bill that cuts federal income taxes for middle-class families makes absolutely no sense, except as a sad way of camouflaging the real intent of the bill: Giving millions of dollars to the very wealthy, who happen to be the only people who are really benefiting from our uneven economic growth.

The pollsters at Gallup periodically ask people what they think is the most important problem in America. Taxes don’t make the top 10 list; only 2% of Americans mention taxes as a big problem.

>tweeting about the nigger whipper 5000

TRUMP NO!

Antifa leader, teacher Yvonne Felarca arrested at 'empathy tent' Berkeley brawl

A middle school teacher-turned-Antifa leader was among the four people arrested after opposing political groups clashed Tuesday inside a so-called “empathy tent” at the University of California, Berkeley.

Yvonne Felarca, a 47-year-old teacher at Berkeley’s Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School, was charged with battery and resisting arrest after a scuffle broke out at rally held in response to student organizers canceling a planned “Free Speech Week” that would have featured right-wing firebrand Milo Yiannopoulous.

Three men were also arrested on charges including possession of body armor, carrying a banned weapon and participating in a riot.

The protest was led by Joey Gibson, leader of a group called Patriot Prayer.

The empathy tent was reportedly in place to offer protesters a calm place to unwind amid the chaos around them. But the tent ultimately offered little respite – and nearly toppled during clashes between conservative students and leftist activists, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“It’s tough, but we do what we can to foster dialogue,” said Edwin Fulch, who reportedly used the tent for talks about the virtues of meditation and the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Felarca, who has been identified as the leader of the Antifa group By All Means Necessary, is also facing separate charges related to participating in a violent melee with white supremacists in Sacramento last year.

She was arrested in July and charged with inciting and participating in a riot and assault likely to cause great bodily injury.

Ahead of Tuesday’s event, Gibson posted a video on Facebook saying he wanted to bring attention to “disgusting things happening at Berkeley,” the birthplace of America’s free speech movement.
foxnews.com/us/2017/09/28/antifa-leader-teacher-yvonne-felarca-arrested-at-empathy-tent-berkeley-brawl.html

/ptg/ has been slacking of late with the memes and attacks against our lefty enemies.

>middle-class pays no taxes
Are you retarded?

How is Sessions doing these days?

Lads I just joined the Campus Conservatives at my university. We have a pub night coming up where we’re gunna drink and talk politics

Should I go full 1488?

>A bill that cuts federal income taxes for middle-class families makes absolutely no sense

GIB REPARATIONS CRAKKKA DEVIL
FUK WALLZ N TAXEZ N SHIT, JUS GIBS ME DAT

in federal income taxes as my post says, you illiterate phoneposting fuck.

> KRRSSST
Kek, I like this meme

I supposed so. Someday I'll compile the info from all 50 states based in their dep of health data.

Trump's been such a failure that you're still clinging to the mere fact that he won. there's no real legislative accomplishments to speak of and he's already caved to the establishment. Sad!

no

That chart is cancer. "Middle quantile" changes. If the "middle quantile" becomes more poor, then they aren't taxed. Something like 50% of people dont pay tax.

Stop being cute

the Republican party has no accomplishments except for Gorsuch
they can't get anything to the president's desk except Russia sanctions and condemnations of white supremacists
Trump is saving the Republican turnout in the midterms by reigniting the culture war via twitter, because reminding Republican voters of the enemy is the best thing that he can do at this point
Republicans then shit on Trump for tweeting instead of doing serious presidential stuff

federal income tax is not the tax thats taxing them.

He is using "middle quantile" which isnt middle class as most people understand it.

Star out small and ease them into it

thanks
much better than this one

Get the rope.

I'll try, but it's hard.

GOP was already dead

You just got lucky a Democrat wore it's skin to run against Clinton

>too much Sup Forums
>a blessing from kek
both

spooped

Disagree. They are as illegal as their parents.

>Most of us don’t pay very much in federal income taxes.

ya if youre a shitskin

>Most of us don’t pay very much in federal income taxes.
lol

Nice proxy russiaboo. You're all going to jail for hacking the election. Everyone in this thread!

I forgot most of that statistics stuff after passing the exam.

> A bill that cuts federal income taxes for middle-class families makes absolutely no sense,

Kek, that's how you lose elections. Reforming the tax code so you can fill in one sheet of paper isn't something middle class America wants?

Magnificently

Yes guy NFL shekel shoah is working keep going at sponsors

Democrats are sweeping and dominating the special elections in 2017
So many house and state senate seats flipped

Trump has destroyed the Republican party and 2018 will be the funeral

You are retarded. I make 80k and Federal income tax takes almost a fifth of my paycheck.

Every working American gets AT LEAST $1,200 extra from Trump's tax plan. USA is one of the very few western countries that taxes the first dollar you make. Trump fixes that.

These children are so absolutely blind and deaf to the culture war they're actively recruiting right wingers.

>including northern Maine in your shitmap
Back off nigga

wew

Why was France so high in the 80s?

You are not middle quantile sorry poor

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

Don't, not now when its too dangerous.

I want to conceal carry a bullet inside his head

lmao

Of course not, what are you thinking? Don't say anything you wouldn't say to an authority figure or an employer.

still worried about getting old finbro?

I think this is such bullshit. Trump was idolized for the majority of his life. He runs as a republican with populist ideas and gets shit on by the majority of the media and now everyone whose views have to line up with Hollywood are obliged to curse him. It's fucking retarded.

JUST

Has antbody here thought about exploiting this NCAA basketball scandal? It could hurt universities bad and everyone know univs are marxist cespools.

In my experience, College Republican types are either Neocons or Libertarians that are easily bullied into agreeing with the left on all social issues and just want lower taxes. They'll probably throw you out if you start talking race. But that may just be my school

>that twitter profile pic
I like the cut of this man's gib

DELETE
THIS

looks like Rick Perry

Nobody cares about gay Saudi women you washed up never funny kike.

Don't make me romance you gay boy

> You are not middle quantile sorry poor
Are you conflating middle class and middle quartile on purpose?

Pic related has the IRS data for 2014, which share you say "won't benefit" from this reform or wouldn't want such a cut?