Gypsies

>tfw just found out my dads family are all gypsies from montenegro
Redpill me on the gypsies. Are they based? any experiences with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Savićević
youtube.com/watch?v=NHDFm3TE-M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are a pain in the ass. Lingering in train stations and aggressively begging for money and food.

>Are they based?

No. No user. They are human garbage. Childraping, stealing, abusive human garbage.

I had the misfortune of seeing hundreds of them in some valley in Kyrgyzstan, the smell lingered even hundreds of meters away and they were all dirty and lived in shitty tents.

The jews of India, except even India wasn't stupid enough to keep them around so they shit up Europe now.

My day is fucking ruined. i thought they were slavs from montenegro not gypsies
Is this why im so fucking lazy and poor?
JUST

Intelligence of a nigger, trickery of a jew, size of a chink. That's a gypsies in a nutshell.

Smelly dumb gipsy scum

not real gypsies. too many teeth.

They are like hyenas in a way.

Gypsies in former yugoslavia are shit tier people however most capable and intelligent of them(not many) integrate themselves into society very well,most of them take up croatian/serbian nationality and hide their real ancestry.It also happens with bosnians and albanians.

They are the most redpilled people and human trash to any society.
These people learned how to get free stuff from strangers and abuse the guilt complex of emotional fools to have a carefree, relaxing life

>any experiences with them?
One time we had an encampment of them on outskirts of town. I bought one they little girls, maybe 5 or 6yo, to use for a week then called the cops to have them run off. She stank and was always trying steal my stuff. Least she was cheap.

The worst people on this planet. Niggers are saints in comparison

their women seem pretty hot

example of montengrin with gypsy blood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Savićević

gypsies are like crows, you can train them to be good people. most of them are awful people that have potential. but as a people they will always fail because they are so comfortable living at the bottom of society. even when you think you are making progress with them they will betray you and go back to living at the bottom.

if theres one race that actually deserves extermination its gypsies

FUCK ME THIS IS BULLSHIT I THOUGHT I WAS A SLAV NOT A SIRTY FUCKING GYPSY SCUM JUST FUCKING END MY LIFE RN FFS

>Are they based?

>their women seem pretty hot

Guys gypsies are literally bottom-tier, possibly even worse than actual niggers. They are australian aboriginal-tier.

Personally know a gypsy or two who I like. Apart from them, only bad experiences.

>Are they based?
no, seriously not. Not as bad as urban-americans in your country but an absolute disaster of leeches, criminals and drug addicts with their own ghettos. Never have jobs, always commit crimes, a disaster unable to integrate in any society with their own laws

Some ass-backwards people as a group, but individually they are actually friendly if you ignore the initial name-calling they dump on you.

JUST FUCKING KILL ME RN NO WONDER IM A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT NEET FUCKING KILL ME RN

I think it would be easier to donate my DNA to a gypsy than a negro - for the betterment of society, of course.

There are actually few """honorary""" gypsies but they're like 0.001% of the total

The original parasites of Europe before the waves of niggers and rapefugees

There are two types of gypsies user

Type 1: entertainers, majority musicians, who contribute to society and often become quite wealthy. The majority avoid the gypsy label and tend to emmigrate to other countries

Type 2: beggars on the street who sleep in tents and completely ignore the rule of law. Basically human rats.

The fact that your family even emigrated at all means that they were most likely type 1 gypsies, who probably left around world war 2 (hitler killed a fuckload of gypsies)

why do you American posters think we don't have gypsies?

We have and always have had gypsies in and around Philadelphia

A good gypo is a dead gypo... nuff said

gypos are trash and so are you, be sure to kill yourself in all fields and put an end to you genetic abomination

Don't let it define you user

I can speak for two countires.

Sweden; they are shitty people. Rude, violent and disrespectful. Trash around too despite somehow keeping their trademark dress pants and white shirts clean (relatively) women wear funny, elaborate dresses (used for shoplifting)

Finland; somewhat better. They keep to themselves and don't interact much with the Finnish people, probably because they are simply "the minority group" and are fine with it. They live in their own neighborhoods known as "tattarareas" they still keep their peculiar fashion and drive exclusively Mercedez and BMW. They are surprisingly not too rude.

They behave like apes just because they usually live separated from the rest of society and so they developed a criminal culture similiar to the one of some african americans. If you have gipsy ancestry that just means you have a mixed hindu-slav blood in your veins, but culturally you are just an american as the other

gypsys are so bad, even niggers and muslims despise them
think about that for a moment!

>Are they based?
They are subhumans. Each one of them.

> any experiences with them?
Yes, they tried to steal my wallet

It's ok user. There's an easy solution to your problem.

Memes aside just keep pretending you're white and don't tell anyone

Fuck fucking gypsys.....fuck!!

>keep pretending you're white
Planning on it. This is my dark secret now

They seen to be non-existent in the deep south from my experience.

Only time I met one was a very unpleasant experience and I'd trust a Jew before I trust one of them.

Personally I'm glad Hitler killed thousands of the parasites.

>trust a Jew before them

No you would not, never trust a Jew. Keep gypsies in the same camp as slavs, seeing as they are just a hair above sandies.

They have good music.
That's pretty much it.
Best if we keep them in Hungary and Romania as Restaraunt musicians.

I found out I'm 1/8 prairie nigger a few years ago. Taking that you my grave as well.

>Best if we keep them in Hungary and Romania as Restaraunt musicians.
You can bet that both countries are doing their best to make sure that they are not kept in.

LE >52% MAYMAY

Which is the sad truth, since from my experience these two countries are the ones they integrated best in.

Gypsies are scum, pick pockets and welfare parasites. They have no right to exist.

Gypsies are the niggers of Europe.
They were exiled from India and migrated through the Ottoman empire westwards.

I only know one Gypsie that acts like a decent person loud trumpet music aside...And he hates Gypsies as well.

ive never pick pocketed anything in my life. im a good boy i dindu nuffin

How the fuck can you not hate them?
They steal, and the ones that don't try to sell you shitty pots and pans or beg money on street corners.

Look, we can statistically elaborate why Niggers, Sandniggers, etc. are utter subhumans, whose existence is an insult to god

There are single European paintings/compositions/inventions that blow all that is non-European so brutally out of the water that we ask "Did they even try"

But gypsies, holy fuck gypsies, lord have mercy on our souls, they truly are worse than roaches. I swear, unifying all languages and permutating all words again and again for near eternity would not give me enough expressiveness to convey just how subhuman gypsies are.

I fucking hate Gyspies so god damn much, true abominations. I am literally unable to stand next to one without feeling friction between our consciousnesses. I assure you to build paradise on earth, we must kill both gypsies and those who refuse to exterminate Gypsies.
They are disgusting beyond imagination.
I'm going Elliot Rodger on their asses any day now.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Your only way out my dude

I hate this soooo much. This maggots live in my country. I hope the Hungarian garda will resurrect again.

gypsy:
>dumb as a nigger
>lazier than a nigger
>ugly, dirty and autistic as an Indian

The only lower species are Australian Abos. Even Jews do not promote gypsies to breed with whites, they know it is pointless

Godspeed user, keep your paws in check.

Inb4 keep them as pet musicians in restaraunts. This way they will actually have jobs and won't be out in the streets begging.
Any animal can be trained, from a shiba-inu to a sub-saharan nigger.

sorry brother but the hungarian gypos 20-30% live in england. thats mean 150.000-200.000 welfare leacher.

When I was a kid we had a gyppo family move into the abandoned house next to us. They were like 20, all disgusting as fuck, but there was this one woman. She was pretty dark for a gyppo, but she was very tall and was absolutely, stunningly gorgeous. She also had the biggest, perfectly round brown breasts and was absolute milf tier with long, beautiful curly hair.

Every morning at around 10, she would go to the little tap in the front of her house and have a full nude bath pouring water over herself with a bucket. I stole my dad's binoculars and watched her almost every day.

Fuck, thank god actual encounters with regular gyppos turned me off that fever. I still fap to her to this day, though...

>tfw you realize gyppos are a nomadic people and this is probably how they left india in the first place
>tfw it is entirely within the realm of possibility they will all migrate west within our lifetime

Can you imagine our countries without gyppos magyarbro?

My French aunt was almost Kidnapped by some Gypsies in the 1950s

Yes. And thats will be our heaven. I hope one day all cigansky died

>tfw in Poland we have less than 20k gyppos and jews
I can’t thank Hitler enough

>tfw I haven’t seen a gypsy in Warsaw in the past 5 years
it is like heaven, lads

The only positive thing I can say about gypsies is that they seem to be talented in languages. Once a gypsy woman tried to sell me some shitty jewelery and I acted as if I didn't understand her. She asked me in 8 languages before moving on a next target.

Good for you. We are little busy when secretly helping the poland to defend himself for the natzi occupaing and don't focusing the jew and gypo removal.

Gypsies are the ultimate degenerates

Kill yourself. You are a poo in loo with negroid Y DNA.

Even indians and pakis are whiter than you (R1a haplogroup, which gypsy don't have).

>found out my dads family are all gypsies
How are you coping?

They're like an unsuccessful breed of Merchants. Tribalistic and parasitic, but take their wrath on the world out through petty theft, murder and rape.

well done
youre a genetic rat
kyf and then kys

i want to literally end my life

>just found out my dads family are all gypsies

Have you never seen your dad or anyone else from his family ever before?

yes. they look like dark haired slavs

I have irish gypsies on my dads side. I'm redhead celtic looking so I'm not worried about my whiteness but can confirm that dads side of family are low class trash only slightly better than full blown pikeys living in caravans. They have some cool esoteric beliefs that are merged with catholicism. Highly fertile, the men are masculine and the women are prettier than your avg english girls... Which is weird because the only pikey pictures you see have fake tan whores and skinny unkempt guys.

Neck yourself user

You know India? The country we always rag on and mock because it's such a shithole? The gypsies were too shit even for them and they were all exiled.

They are pikeys. It's the same thing you idiot.

>irish gypsies
Not comparable. To any degree.

we wuz europeein n shit

disagree
degenerate subhumans, all of them

Oh ye summer child.

They are some of the best european immigrants the we had.

No genocides, they never hunted natives in the Patagonia for money, respected everybody and were overall jolly and nice.

>Are they based?

GYPSIES A RE A BLIGHT UPON MANKIND AND SHOULD NOT BE ONLY GENOCIDED,BUT FUCKING BLOOD SPORTS SHOULD BE MADE OUT OF THEM.
THEY STEAL EVERYTHING IS NOT BOLTED THE FUCK DOWN,THEY WOULD RAPE BUT THEY 160 CM SUB-LIFE FORMS.THEY HUNT DOWN DOGS AND USE THEIR SKULLS TOO BITE THEMSELVES SO THEY CAN GET GIBS FROM THE TOWN THEY """""""""""""LIVE"""""""""""""""""" IN.THEY EAT THE FOOD AND DRINKS YOU LEAVE AT THE GRAVEYARD,AND THEY INHABIT RUINED HOUSES THAT WHERE NOT INHERITED BY ANYBODY.
IF YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIKE SEATS I HAVE LOST O THESE FUCK BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE FUCKING 3 LOCKS ON IT.
I FUCKING HATE GYPSIES,NIGGERS CAN'T COMPARE TO THESE SUBHUMANS.AND WORST OF ALL THEY DON'T SPEAK EBONICS,THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE.
KILL THEM ALL.

OH Pajeet you do realize they came out of India correct?

I can confirm the Finnish part.
I'd like to add that they go around stealing boat motors and copper tubing/wiring from old houses as well here.

> We had nothing to steal!
ftfy.

If anything, you're being too nice.

Here the thieves look like 8/10 women who we would never suspect of doing anything wrong

Wjat you people are saying is not ture! I'm am gypsie and I work 48 hours every day! WE ARE HONEST PEOPLE ANF ONLY THE BAD PEOPLE STEAL!! I have a family and a home! We dont have running water but at least we hve fireplace tokeep house warm in winter. Sorry for being phoneposter but i dont' have pc.

These are not gypsies, just some hot chicks dressed in colorful clothes. Pic related are gypsies.
I can guarantee you any "gypsies" in the new world are just muh heritage.

beggars, use kids as beggars, scum, a few I assume are good people.

>Ameriblubber learns he's descending from people that stole copper cables in walls when they were given free flats

Get out of my country, shitskin

We have plenty to steal, just ask Spain.

Those are europeans gypsies living under discrimination, gypsies in Chile are middle class that talk funny.

If you don't believe me, we made a docureality.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHDFm3TE-M0

Imagine all things bad about a human being then give it brown monkey shape, and multiply.

These are certainly not gypsies, but some "muh heritage" fags. They don't look anything like gypsies, they look spanish as fuck.

How much does a Bulldozer cost in Serbia?