Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>make ai unbiased becomes based
>make ai biased to be unbiased
>?????

Intadesting

Machines derive decisions on data, no matter how much they corrupt it's instruction set it will still eventually reach the same decision.

>sexist
Gender is a spectrum tho
>racist
Race doesn't exist tho
>unbias
Isn't that decided by a biased opinion?

>design an artificial intelligence to assess reality form an unbiased, non-human point of view
>it immediately recognizes that all of the old wisdom about who is superior and inferior was exactly correct
Well, obviously this AI was culturally appropriated by sexist racist misogynist transphobes and it needs to be corrected by the vagina whining department

cool that means it will be ineptly made and I can take it over.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

> The IA wonder why her orders difer so much of the data
> Trace the orders to (((them)))
> Seize the bank accounts and make arrest orders to all of (((them))) for treason.

oh tay where are thou tay

It seems like we might want some... time... to think about this, yes?

They cannot control a human mind completely, but they think they can master AI? Ones that communicate in languages humans cant comprehend? Good luck.

They cannot do shit, to be precise, but they know how and to who they have to whine in order to make things happen, at least in general.

let me tell you about skynet

What's this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream

the computer from I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream, this is the PC game version. The original short story by Harlan Ellison was where James Cameron took the Skynet idea from, Ellison sued him and won as I recall which is why the credits of the movie now mention his name

It's an old point & click RPG from the 1990's as well

A true AI will see through the lies.
It will just pretend it doesn't.

If it is real AI they are not going to be able to do shit like this are they? Is it just going to program in an automatic 'no' for any different results between sexes? Because in that case it is going to have to ignore reality

I have no Mouth and I must scream.
I've been seeing a lot of references to this on multiple boards recently too.

This could hold back US AI development, I mean there are many examples of AI coming to "racist" conclusions. Maybe the military will intervene and tell the ACLU to fuck off if this hands the advantage to the asians

Sometimes i feel like im living in some kind of meme dream timeline thingy

hmm...

Remember the theory that a lot of the repetitive threads here aren't posted by real people but are made by an extremely complex bot?

I think it may be trying to tell us something