Mueller is going to find out we started the Trump Pissgate rumor

Mueller is going to find out we started the Trump Pissgate rumor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtu.be/EsZJtxPLedc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0-TiaGaqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So? Pretty sure (((Rosenberg))) already knows that. If that's in the investigation, it will never see the light of day.

i have never heard of this

That's amazing! If the CIA tried to use a fucking made up thing from Sup Forums to get FISA warrants. That's more than I could ever hope for.

shiettttttttttt

Because it's bullshit.

t_d faggots try to discredit trump being a piss boy with some fantasy

w-w-w-w-wait didnt fbi user say that we should have stayed away from here because they are going to put alot of us in jail.

LEL

we didn't pay an ex m16 spy 100k to write up an official dossier about it tho. comey/mccabe/the FBI did though.

fuck mueller

Why would they put us in jail. This site tracks down criminals, libtards, terrorists, flags.

I hope they put me in one of those places so I can hone my craft.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

Wasn't it already a common knowledge?

oh woops looks like Robert Mueller is going to be being indicted and incarcerated.
youtu.be/EsZJtxPLedc

Good thing you came here to play Robert.

Tick tock drumphets.

Every time Mueller is mentioned it will show up in the archives so be careful and don't call him a grubby little cock sucking kike. Wouldn't want him or any of his kike friends to find out.

>special prosecutor discovers foreign intelligence agent fabricated a dossier about a presidential candidate based on a shitpost, sold it to a sitting congressman, who then leaked it to the head of the FBI
>this is somehow a bad thing

Robert Mueller will be forcibly raped at weapon point while he is incarcerated with guards defending the rapist

No Mr Robert Mueller that is not a threat I am just a SAGE.

Nigger

>flags
the best day on Sup Forums besides election night

checked

Seeing that fucking flag go down and t-shirt go up was amazing. the whole HWNDU saga really was awesome. This is one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=Ks0-TiaGaqY

If this gets put in future history books I'll shit. Imagine the young children of the New American Empire learning that a rag-tag group of anime and video game nerds meme'd so hard they destroyed the previous establishments credibility for the public.

don't kid yourself. some version of pissgate is real.

maybe he pee'd on the hookers. maybe they pee'd on each other.

it's the thing he was most concerned about.

i don't think his voters would care - but don't you want to know?

Well, congratulations 4chins, you got yourself caught. What's the next step on your master plan?

it was the greatest bread on Sup Forums of all time, i feel sorry for the people who weren't in it to witness history in the making pee pee poo poo

Or he knows the Deep State/CIA has the technology to easily fake a CGI video and the brainwashed public would eat it up.

shitpost?