Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Nope

"Girls" ahahahahahaha ... "Girls"
Props to the subeditor who sneaked that in

They are a new species.. Not human

Holy fucking shit, thots need to be stopped, boo.

Natural selection is getting rid of liberals

That's the name of the show they star in. Bongs aren't very bright, are they?

It would be if you assume that the children of conservatives will also be conservative.

Hint: they won't.

>The end of marriage
Sucks, typical libshit
>Capitalism
Fucking commies
>And God
What the fuck taking this from 0 to 100 jesus fuck man what kind of insane person do you have to be for this
I get Atheists who are like
>There is no God
But this is outright saying
>There is God and we're going to be rid of Him
Holy fuck

>End marriage!
>WE NEED GAY MARRIAGE!
Fucking hippies.

Wrong, conservatives are doing the work for them. We cannot rely on natural selection until the (((roots))) of the problem are ripped up.

Is she asian? Native american? mexican?

I through atheists believe in allah

Your average american pretty much.

>there is no God
>I WILL KILL YOU FOR DISRESPECTING ALLAH

Liberals need to be executed.

>blank slate meme

Only people with internalized inferiority internalize liberalism, and this internalization comes largely from poor genetics (ugly, dumb uncoordinated etc)

Salon
Where cucks and lgbqtttdvzz's tell us how we got it so wrong.

You have to be psychotic to be a modern lib

>you are now aware the real agenda behind pushing gay marriage is the complete destruction of the institution
>yfw

Who cares.

Test

>caused by liberals

It’s caused by you spineless fucking faggots doing nothing as shit gets smeared on your face. Are you going to start doing what’s necessary or keep shitposting “MUH LIBRAWLZ”? No? Then shut the fuck up and live in the future YOU chose.

>"liberals"
more like (((liberals))), or better yet, (((women)))

It’s possible. Unless some conservative cabal of billionaires club together and buy up media, tv, film, music, top of government etc to change and influence cultural direction. If not, degeneracy will continue and accelerate.

Accelerationism, goy. Shit like this ultimately helps the right wing by accelerating the crisis needed to actually have it radicalize, much like the capitulation, Weimar Republic and revolution all accelerated the right wing ideology in Germany to such an extent that literally-Hitler appeared.

>Fun fact: Trump deaccelerated the right wing radicalization with his mediocrity and his inability to handle what is happening to radical right wing groups in the US, up to fucking condemning them. If Hillary had won then most of antifa wouldn't have a reason to protest while the entire right would be protesting constantly. What then came after Hillary would've been 3 times as radical as Trump "is"

>end of God

yeah thats always worked out well in the past for people/groups/nations/movements/civilizations that have tried it, right?

Christ cannot come soon enough

>tfw when we havent seen ANYTYING yet regarding degeneracy and the rebirth of sodom an gomorrah

Data source?

Insecticides don't kill people, that's why they are popular.

t. butthurt liberal

Nah it's best to sit back and watch you scumbags implode

>headed towards
Suggesting its not already here.

"Civilisation" collapsed when the banks needed bailing out and they got it. This made apparent to everyone that out labor is measured in DEBT. A negative worth. Anyone with a brain wont be buying a house or getting a mortgage or dating or marrying knowing that their bank is insolvent, borrowed and is now more insolvent.

It is mathematically impossible to maintain a life if we are forced to spend and earn fiat currency.

inb4>
Bitcoin isn't going to help - in fact, Its (((their))) doing

These people are by a very, very long shot the minority. They just tend to get all together in one small space to scream very loudly, so it seems they're many
Maybe they scream to silent their inner voice, telling them they're insane...

Yes.
We will be replaced by nogs and mudslimes.
There is really nothing to be done about it, if not holding our ground until it's just not possible anymore.
Ultimately, they will get the nukes.
From here it's only a matter of time before it all ends.
My only hope is that this timeline is after I'm dead from old age.

> Salon

What the fuck lol.

You’ll probably be dead next week after your vest explodes, Ahmed

No, because they are playing their hand too quickly and from every angle. It's because they are cornered and know it, and are lashing out one last time.

It's already rapidly backfiring.

We don't need a literally Hitler. We need the sophisticates to realize that if they really want to help the poor, they should wall up and ride the labor shortage.

We were. But now it's looking more and more like it's just going to be a permanent collapse of liberalism--God willing.

Might've been the wrong flag for that comment. Whatever. Separations give variance a chance to prove itself. Humanity advances in countless streams of separate initiative, not all in one mass.

are you ok?
on drugs?
do you need your meds?

(((Degraff)))

Every time. Every motherfucking time! How can people not see (((them)))?

This.

(((Their))) game has always been a slow, deliberate change, because that is the most effective way to change hearts and minds.

Now we see they are doubling-down, their propaganda will not latch on properly.

Maybe capitalism, Islam still having marriage and GOD

I`m gonna kill myself, and the whole school

caused by neo liberals for sure

just.... wow

...just like real chimps leave their offspring in the jungle

Tons of atheists are pro-actively anti-theistic. Which is ironic, considering that some waster their whole lives trying to convince others about something they believe doesn't exist.

Do it for the lulz fgt

They have no idea what will fill the place when white Christians are removed. My god the hell, suffering, and total relapse of rights they are bringing onto themselves...

What does "Girls" have to do with ending capitalism? All the characters on that show were trust fund kiddies and ultra-consumerists.

how are there still folks who havent seen these

Not if we fight back

Neoliberalism will destroy the west and turn america into third world.

and we are helping so good i will see you pieces of shit in hell.

But gay folks do want to get married

the solution

This plan has been laid out for over two centuries. We're living in the last few decades until total global realization of the Sabbatean-Kabbalah/Frankist movement. My assumption is that the movement within the next 50 years is to literally kill every last white person, by attacking individuals of European origin on all sides: sterilizing their women, destroying their families, polluting their genetics and using the mass of brown hordes as shock troopers to murder them in their own homelands.

As it stands, I don't think their is ANYTHING that the human race can do to turn back the clocks. Any kind of intervention will either be divine or from the natural world. Liberals are mislead. Antifa are mislead. Blacks are mislead. You have only one enemy: the Frankist Jews.

I found you

Smart European diaspora need to ban together and just conquer a state

>fourth one
Her face looks so decayed (I just can't find a word) from all those endless poundings she might have taken, I can only imagine her vagina.

You are already in hell you fucking piece of garbage. Off yourself now

Not me unlike you delusional cocksuckers i know
want i am and found peace with myself.I bet you all still cry yourself to sleep at night.

Somebody give this lady a medal

That entire post in title case gave me cancer.

Absolutely right.

See pic related.

The truth is, every western man's best option is planning his escape from these terminal diseased countries. And that's assuming the disease won't ultimately reach every corner of this globe.

> ID
> kKK

What did they mean by this

found you

sauce? this made me hard

I dont smoke weed i dont drink i dont eat fast food i do take med and play some viyda.

Thots deserve to be shot
>That kid will always be able to look at this facebook post and say, "Dat wuz me nigga."

Well obviously that's the end result of fractional reserve banking and central banks loaning all the money in existence

>drill the coal
>become a single dad
Not even once.

found you

Yes, but it is because responsible men have stopped giving a shit and let the degeneracy take root and grow.

>liberals
Is this another one of those Kremlin threads designed to turn Americans against each other? It never works on liberals, but conservatives fall for it every time!

>Jews get their way
We are fucked

jej

Why Though? Story?

The fat nigger in the wheelchair has so many victim points... The only why he could have more victim points is if he was a female transsexual and a muslim.

> muh russia

Sad!

yes we are, with articles like this its impossible to deny it, women are the ones that will speed up the collapse.

Are you one of those faggots that take cock up their ass on the daily, and prefer black cock too? Good job you piece of garbage

This is the end of white women. WMAF is the future. It was a prophecy from a queen. Yellow women will replace white women.

but how?

YOur pic is just a step before the collapse
It gets worse before it crashes down, but it will go down after that
Living standards can only get so bad until people riot
Demographic decline and mass migration support that
more sandpeople=more gangs/crimes and less ecom´nomic power for the state
Alseo, resources run out
So I think what that pic describes will happen in our lifetime, but after taht in some time in the future we will have a total collapse
Its inevitable

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.

>End of capitalism
Don't worry comrade, it isn't a collapse. We will merely tear the bad old system down and replace it with communism that will usher in a 1000 year communist golden age. The other degenerates will be sent to the gulags.

that image is perfect

just...
spectacular

Yes. We made huge mistakes.

Caused by corporations. Come on man, be honest, who's actually fucking you up the ass? It's not the people you're constantly looking at.

THICC

corporations give people jobs, something you wouldn't ever know about considering you never work