Why can't we have a German campaign in video games?

Why can't we have a German campaign in video games?

youtu.be/YonF40m0b0s

He forgot - because Jews.

Because the germans were the bad guys

this. you also dont have games where you play as other bad guys like gangsters, mafia/yakuza, hitmen, invading aliens, terrorists, serialkillers and so on.

>mafia
>hitmen
>there's literally games called hitman and mafia
neck yourself

Because you are not morally and intellectually developed to shield yourself from such evil and malevolence, goy. We know what is good for you.

He was sarcastic.
We cant have Germans as main characters in video games because the west wants to dehumanize us as much as possible.

>He doesn't play HOI4.
You suck and your thread sucks.

because the are literal nazy,man!

This is literally the only reason. We have had games where we play as Soviets showing "a different side" and to their struggle. But nah, never from the German soldier or German civilian perspective. ALL Germans were evil after all.

don't post this cuck, he wants his own race to be replaced by muslim immigrants.

EU4 or HOI4. I loved eu4, shoild I give hoi4 a try?

Panzer General and the 2011 remake Panzer Corps has only axis campaign. But they are strategy games not shooters.

Google Red Orchestra 2, you fag.

Cuz jews

Darkest hour is the best german ww2 campaign in gaming

of course he does, he's german.

Bože, na šta liče...

when I was a kid there was this ww2 flight game Nations Fighter Command, not the best, but you had campaigns for the brits, americans, and germans.

Jevreji jbg oy vey

even had newsreels for the german campaign, in german, explaining their side of the war

I know right!
Who would ever wanna play a game where you're the badguy?

Because the nazis aren't a joke. They aren't just a bit of fun or a game.
They were the perpetrators of the holocaust, which killed over 7 million jews and millions of others, the effects of with still overshadow the present day with family members of victims and survivors traumatised by what was arguably the worst crime committed in human history, a modern industrial scale of genocide and mass murder.

And that is why we can't have people lightheartedly pretending to be nazis.

It's long overdue. Imagine the stories that could be told from the German side. They fought on how many fronts? Against how many different nations? Even if they wanted to do an anti-Nazi story, they could still do that with internal conflicts.

>Croatian humour

t. Rabbi sheckleburg

What 10 Million How could they kill 12 million what kind of monsters kill 16 million people

this kind of faggot thinking leads to people getting triggered by genghis khan leading to his removal from games

No, they made it far too simple, nothing more than a giant blob feast. I'd recommend HoI III however, it's extraordinary hard to get into though.

One of my dreams is to make a game where you are a Nazi soldier during the WW2 and are forced to make choices. For example, at some point you are stationed at a concentration camp and you could either go full psycho and kill/torture/rape the prisoners or help them and bring them food or something in between.

ww2 was both the best and worst documented event in history. there is so much speculation and assumtions.either alot of shit has been hidden or destroyed because there should he a lot more pictures and videos out here.

I've seen more unique ww2 footage on pol then I have in my whole life combined.

I need a tread that just posts ww2 videos

lol, you think in real life they let the soldiers humanize the enemy?

Exactly this. When will you nazis get it? You're the bad in this world. You are the evil.

>Perpetrating holohoax
*autistic nazi screeching

cause ((( people ))) don't like it bro

lol, you think video games are real life?

Empire Earth had a German campaign.