One of the best things about living in Europe is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much...

One of the best things about living in Europe is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also ?nally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and many European countries have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Germany has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in France was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kitty!

She's a Leopard

>I'm a pussy the post
God bless America.

Hate Speech is Free Speech
EuroTroll

This.

CAN'T HEAR OP OVER MY FREEDOM

Are all Europeans this cowardly?

You guys "look".

You're literally getting that "look" spoon fed to you buy some of the cuckiest media i've ever seen. And you're completey full of crap.

Went to ireland 4 months ago - front page article

"Faux tough guy US president cant mature beyond so"

Can give you a picture of it if you'd like to.

Lmk when that "(((REPORTER)))" gets arrested by your free speech gestapo.

>One of the best things about living in Europe is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here
thank fuck estonia isnt europe

btw this is a literal reddit post (no, really)

>right wing rhetoric is illegal
thank god this place exists then
SIEG HEIL FAGGOT
RACE WAR NOW
GAS THE KIKES
HANG THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS
only the vast majority
satan speaks the truth

Imagine being this much of a bootlicker

God damn your life sounds jank as fuck.

I know bait when I see it

>One of the best things about living in Europe
>goes on to talk about Germany-specific things

Ahmed, please.

Are Twinks boy pussy are legal in EU ?! Threads theme : m.youtube.com/watch?v=9H2La8X4-Uc

>americans are uncivilized
>news at 7

How can we fix the eastern europe problem?

this sort of thing always results in a happy, adjusted and appreciative populace and lasts for a very long time

You know how.

We must attack their culture that celebrates masculinity, pathological nationalism, monogamy and by extension, racism and xenophobia.

We must show them the light of love and tolerance.

lets think about this. The left is always saying the right has HATE. So HATE is bad.
So if i say something that incites hatred shouldn't the person HATING be locked up and not me?

>One of the best things

>One of the best things about living in Europe is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred.
where the fuck do you live? The only case where it counts as inciting hatred is if you publicly say that muslims/faggots must be killed

>suppressing free speech by the law is a good thing because feelings
kys euro larper

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Europe is shit then. You have ZERO freedom

Since you failed the world (((they))) only allowed white male to talk about gay shit unless you want to go to jail for hate speech..

So basically you have the freedom to stfu and open wide .. congratulations!

>Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred.
Stopped reading right there, Shareblue. Sage and hide.

What the actual fuck is that gif

CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER CANCER

>wall of text
>probably gay
>probably bait
>TLDR
>1 post by this ID
fuck that, post more catgirls

Ok I am out of this gay ass tread .. later fagots

How Europe gets its Alfredo sauce

Please someone nuke Bahia

>Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least.
> after paragraph detailing how freedom of expression is limited

>unsolicited nonsense spewed on a vietnamese hammock pillow forum
why shills can't comprehend that this place isn't mutable the way they'd prefer?

I will seriously go to war over this, and I'm a pussy.

>Is that really what you want, Americans?

Me personally? Absolutely not.

What you say is all well and good IMO. But it is sad that in this day and age of such "technological advancement" that there would even have to be laws about such things. These things you speak of should be "common" law amongst everybody. But "status" and violence win the day (here in the states) and you don't deserve the basic decencies if you are poor or even make/have made poor decisions. But it is totally ok if you have the means. I myself would be deemed a "nut case" have I not learned to conceal my oddities to a certain extent. But if you are of a certain crust I would be deemed "eccentric".

These things have been instilled along with the divisions that keep us so angry and disoriented. To better rule us and extract our life force in the form of money in the form of time.

Cheers, Eurofag.

Eurokuk current year.

It'll be a cold day in hell (yet keeping my body warm with hot barrels slinging hot lead) before America loses the right to say what we damn well believe. Go to some language-controlled portal like Facebook

trips of truth

Remember to report divide and conquer bullshit.

I agree, if youre not saying something Aryan jyst keep mouth closed sweetey :)

>she

>when people don't even recognize the classics

Pretty stoked about Halloween.

2 words: Fuck off

nice bubble you live in

i'm eager to see the day when Islam finally conquers Europe.
i want to see your women wear burkas.
i want to see your LGBTQ+ thrown off roofs
i want to see your men executed in the streets
i want to see as your rich move out and still have the gall to virtue signal

please keep your head in the sand
this is Europe's punishment for destroying itself.
islam is merely finishing the job.

That was simultaneously both extremely disturbing and awesome.

>A qt like that will never have your babies
Man life isn't worth living.

She's hot af

>i'm eager to see the day when Islam finally conquers Europe.
Not as long as we're still here.

This is even worse bait than t*rks normally post

Get a brain, moran.

freedom of speech only matters on the fringes

no one cares about the right to say you like the new madonna album,if you dont have the right to call an invader an invader you dont have free speech

america might not have much of a past but europe has no future,god bless america

where can I buy this costume for my qt 3.14 gf?

It only means when the day of the oven comes, 60000000 jews will be gassed like never before.