Why do Muslims never talk about this?

It's like their dirty little secret or something, how atleast 50% of all muslims on Earth are inbred, and I don't mean that loosely, I'm talking cousin fucking inbred. Statistics from Danish Psychologist Nicolai Sennels:
>70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
>67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
>64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
>63% of Sudanese are inbred.
>60% of Iraqis are inbred.
>54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
>25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
>In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
>In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

Cousin marriage was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world. This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

This a Genetic Catastrophe but no one ever talks about it let alone addresses it. I doubt the left would even believe it if you didn't have the facts to shove in their faces.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children
archive.fo/LRe05
archive.fo/SFnej
youtube.com/watch?v=VLegYVJvSXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here are the consequences of inbreeding:
1. Birth and birth defects:
>100% increase in the risk of stillbirths.
>50% increase in the risk that the child dies during labor.
>The risk of autosomal recessive genetic disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher.
>The risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.
2. Physical and mental retardation and illnesses:
>The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of mental and physical retardation and schizophrenic illness.
>The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness, i.e., insanity.
>Social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. An academic paper published in the Indian National Science Academy found that “the onset of various social profiles like visual fixation, social smile, sound seizures, oral expression and hand-grasping are significantly delayed among the new-born inbred babies.”
>Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official >demarcation for being classified as “retarded,” increases by 400% among children of cousin marriages.

Here we have another nigger burger (bc now they're all niggers) trying to spill his american knowledge on Sup Forums, anyway

This is the 2016 map of cousin marriage in the World, the biggest Islamic populations are in India, Indonesia, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

As you can fucking see it's mostly Arabs who are degenerates i.e : cousin marriage rates in Indonesia and Bangladesh and India are quite low

Also, cousin marriage don't destroy IQ, it causes a ~0.84 deficiency of IQ points but rarely more. It mostly involved health problems like anemia.

Now you can kill yourself

>1 out of every 3 Somalis are mentally ill.
>More than 40% of the patients in Denmark‘s biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant (i.e., Muslim) background.
>One-third of all handicapped people in Copenhagen have a “foreign” (i.e., Muslim) background.
>In Denmark, psychologist Sennels’ native country, “non-Western” immigrants (who are mainly Muslim) are more than 300% more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army.
>In Denmark, Muslim children are grossly overrepresented among children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education.
>64% of school children with Arabic parents in Denmark are still illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant drop-out rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.
>The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, “One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole.”
>Muslims’ average lower IQ means a lowered ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking, which would explain why:

>The Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does. In the last 1,200 years years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year.
>7 out of 10 Turks have never even read a book.
Only 9 Muslims had ever won the Nobel Prize, and 5 of those 9 were for the “Peace Prize.”
>According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10% of the world average when it comes to scientific research (measured by articles per million inhabitants).

>nearly 20%
>low

Back to your street shitting Pajeet

Not only this but cousin marriage is a shrinking tradition.

In the UAE and Saudi Arabia cousins who wants to marry do tests to know if their baby will have high chances of having mental/physical problems.

Cousin marriage actually preserves the blood line BUT it became dangerous when it is repeated over and over again.

Did this offend you shitskin? The truth hurts doesn't it?

i lost my v card to my 2nd cousin. i dont think cousin marriage that common in turkey though. i havent met anybody who is married to his cousin all my life.

>Not only this but cousin marriage is a shrinking tradition.
That doesn't matter. You're people have been doing this for 1,000 years, your genetics as a race are completely fucked. You do understand that right?

Why would I? I'm the first to mock Pakistanis for their inbreeding

It's 20%

I imagine that the 25% of your country that participates in this shit are mostly living in poverty which could explain why you-
>i lost my v card to my 2nd cousin.
Oh look you fucked your cousin, there's your answer.

>You're people
>your genetics as a race

Muslim isn't a race you dumbass if you mean Arabs then first, I'm not Arab, and second my genetics are good and finally I'm not a product of cousin marriage, don't worry about that. Worry about your obesity & crime rates instead.

Triggered shitskin detected

muhhh a spelling mistake
I'm well aware that muslim isn't a race, but considering the vast majority of Middle Eastern people are muslim, it could practically be defined as such.

>shitskin
I'm chechen

Nafri is not an inbreed
Nafri is a mixture of nigger ( a lot of it) gypo semite and turkroach

i just googled it. it was 20% in 2011, 44% in kurdish region. if you exclude kurds, it's around 10% or something.

Coping this hard.
How does it feel to know that u're some inferior, inbreed low iq shitskin mudslime?

I was actually just quoting your words without having the intention to underline your (dumbass) mistake

>the vast majority of ME people are Muslim
So what? The vast majority of Muslims in the world aren't from the ME. You think christians in the ME don't cousin marriage as well?

If you want to talk about Arabs and ME people in general then just say Middle Easterners but bc you're a burger of course for you ME = da mozlem

I just told OP I'm caucasian & not Middle Eastern you dumbass

This is the statistic that blows the lid off of multiculturalism. Spread this far and wide. I personally heard about this trend 6 months ago, and nobody I ever talk to about it has heard.

>400% more likely to have developmental problems/autism/potato-status

Lol chechens are by far one of the most disgusting muslimgroup. They are not just useless and inbreed, they are also violent like rabid dogs and putin should nuke this pathetic excuse for a country.
Kys.

>chechen
oh you're one of those fucking retards

Putin is slowly becoming Kadyrov's bitch lol. And yes we are violent, don't be soft

i like how you didnt mention all the inbreeding in israel.... i wonder who made this thread... hmmm

niggers,spics,chinks,muslims AND ESPECIALLY jews are our enemies. not just niggers.not just muslims,etc

CHECHNYA STRONK KURRWWAAWWW

fucking ape

I'm not a fucking kike you donkey
we're all well aware that jews do it to preserve their bloodlines

Lol fucking inbred mudslime monkey

yet you mention everywhere in the middle east BUT israel? hhhmmm. fuck off yid

he looks brazilian.

we can't let muslims spread their corrupted genetics across the globe to other races.

are you triggered mudslime?

>Muslim is a race
kys so hard

Inbreeding creates deformed children. over 50% of the worlds muslims are inbred.
express.co.uk/news/uk/591577/British-Pakistanis-13-times-more-disabled-children

It sickens me that we don't teach our children this in school, they should be taught to NEVER breed with these people unless they want to inherit all the diseases they bring.

Pic related is how much more likely blacks are to carry STD's. Imagine convincing a pure white child to breed with a disgusting diseased creature for the sake of multiculturalism. It's fucking evil.

kike

islam is rape.

they rape their own kids. it's the ancient act of dominance. to a muslim, there is no greater expression of submission and power theater.

if they rape their own kids, they have no problems marrying their cousins or sisters. these types of things are just normal to them. and why you should never, ever allow filthy niggers or sandniggers to put their defiled and broken dna anywhere near you.

>over 50% of the worlds muslims are inbred.

Proved that OP was wrong on this you absolute dumbass because Middle Easterners represent only 20% of the world's Islamic population

Just say Arabs or Middle Easterners lmao

That jews are inbred degenerates is a widely known fact. It's proven clinically.

Inbred muslims needs to be a meme

But user, the imaginary incest in white villages is much more serious than the close family bonding of decent Muslims.

Most of nafris look like brazilian mulattoes actually

Widely, it's a problem of all true followers to all abrahamic religions - they always form a community of dickheads-godbelievers, and starting to inbred within it.

Russia anally raped you animals in 2000 and will flatten Grozny again if you freak out. A good Chechen = a dead Chechen

Holocaust was bullshit, tell me something I don't know.
Not a fucking Jew, already said that fake flag faggot

>They are not just useless and inbreed
So loled. Chechens never produced anything useful in all their history, and they still using tribal "teip" system, which means centuries of close relative marriages.

checked
kek wills it
a new redpill for the norms

You almost sound like you are complaining.
This is great news, i hope they ALL become retards.

>T. Assblasted mudshit

>become retards
>implying they are NOT retards right now
How much cucked can you be, Fritz?

you are a jew, or at least a paid shill promoting jewish interests

>soccer team consisting of camp inmates

those dudes look german AF imo

yeah, they are. the other team was the jews.

jews are inbred as well I think.

the entire middle east is nothing but inbred retards.

See I was going to call you a filthy cheese eating surrender monkey but then I remembered that France is full of inbred retarded Muslims, and suddenly your post made sense. Inshallah.

source?

идиoт, of course their religion is retarded,
but i meant LITERALLY retarded, Ivan.

archive.fo/LRe05
Ctrl+F "inbreeding" or "inbred"

That picture specifically?
archive.fo/SFnej

Most of them are literally retarded as well, fucking shitskin inbreds they are.

Much thanks Aaftab

>you are a jew, or at least a paid shill promoting jewish interests
Not a jew not a fucking shill
Spreading the fact that muslims are inbred mongoloids could then lead into the discussion of Jews inbreeding for even longer because they are fucking bloodsucking leeches who are delusion in their belief that they are the chosen ones of god.
You call me a shill yet you're trying to derail this thread.
Who do you think is forcing all of these refugees into the western world? It's obviously another jew operation to try and destroy the white race

they're working on it by accessing new gene pools in europe

So 1/10 are still fucking their cousin.

>Most of them are literally retarded as well, fucking shitskin inbreds they are.
Nothing more to say in this thread, brother.

>dad is a special pedagoge
>lots of downies autists etc
>last 15 years the number of mongo muslims doubled
>he says "there is not much left when you fuck your sister / aunts / cousins for generations on end
>he hates all of them, hates the parents even more
>parents ask him why kids are fucking retards, they dont even understand the concept of inbreeding
>doesnt talk to the parents of muslim mongos anymore

every country has an underclass.

sounds like the time for a new job has come.
some countries ARE an underclass.

like eastern germany!

>Who do you think is forcing all of these refugees into the western world? It's obviously another jew operation to try and destroy the white race

amke a thread about that then... oh wait you wont, your a kike

he stops at the end of the year,
retires after almost 40 years of muslim mongos shitting themselves.
his pension is goint to be shit, thanks to merkel. what a disgrace to the hard work he did. i wish you all the best for your pension old man, god speed!!

>French flag
I want to purge all of you subhumans from this continent

Im an ex muslim and my cousins are inbred but still they are smarter than me :/ weird.

>Im an ex muslim
kill yourself, reported to pakistani authorities, I hope they kill you as well.

oh look the faggot changed his flag
Not a kike. Family came from Germany, Normandy and Sweden. Blonde hair, Blue eyes you faggot.

sure. post pic then.

:( that's not nice man

Arab in-breeding is widely encouraged, especially of their first cousins.

tribalism. they do it so money stays in family.

eastern germany is a "blossoming landscape" ( Helmut Kohl ), i have no clue, what you are talking about, ollum.
> i wish you all the best for your pension old man
implying there will be any, digger.

Are you atheist now? Why?
Muje tum Yad aate ho as a brother..

LOOOL Paki disappeared. Islamic republic of Pakistan doesn't play around with this.
You can say goodbye to him for good now

I work with a Lebanese Arab, comes from a family of 18 children ffs, anyway he has 3 daughters so far and he mentioned that they would probs marry one of their first cousins.

Just look at them ,look at the way they act that alone is evidence that many of them are inbred. Its as if they live in a parallel universe forever stuck about 1000 years ago and they are slowly dragging us into it with their communist allies!

Sounds like Britain.

thats fucking vile

Nice try Mohammad

>hurr i act like nigger, nigger stronk
Spoken like a true chechen.
A white arien nobleman, like myself, is polite but well trained in firearm use and in physical education.
We use violence when its necessary, but not per default, because we are not some nigger-tier chechens, who lack impulse control.
Thats the difference. White man can glass a country like yours. But we won't do that, as long as we're not forced to it, because of your behavior. You guys use modern day stick and stone equivalents - ak, car bombs, armed vehicles. Pathetic.

Colin K's cousins are his brothers. So are his uncles and father.

Kneeling while holding a pigskin is retarded

inbred homo

nah its well over 50%. "white" muslims like chechens and albanians all practice incest. There is a certain kind of simpleton mindset that attracts people to islam.

>Dispatches When Cousins Marry (Channel 4 Documentary)
>Dispatches reveals the tragic consequences of first cousin marriage in Britain.
youtube.com/watch?v=VLegYVJvSXM

Absolutely horrifying. And don't forget that tax payers have to spend millions to keep these things alive. I don't know what it's like in the UK, but here in Sweden muds have the possibility to get HIRED by the state and PAID to take care of their little inbred freaks. So they just fuck their relatives, shit out a few deformed freaks, and then they never have to work again.

>it causes a ~0.84 deficiency of IQ points but rarely more
>0.84 per Generation
>over the course of 1400 years

At last I finally see