Are there studies that show that women misceginate more than men?

Are there studies that show that women misceginate more than men?

Other urls found in this thread:

icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/36461
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16686854
racehist.blogspot.bg/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Given that miscegenation requires 1 man and 1 woman, it's equal

Real life

White men misceginate more. Both mostly do it with white presenting Hispanics.

>women misceginate more than men?

1. European men created the entire Latin American population
2. East Asian / Siberian steppe men (aka Mongols) created the entire Central Asian race.

It's all bmwf and wmaf everything else is 1 in 100 on the miscegination scale

>all these brainlets
The men/women who get left over by the women/men who misceginate dont necessarily have to miscegenate themselves.

no because it isn't true

>It's all bmwf and wmaf everything else is 1 in 100 on the miscegination scale

it is hilarious how you think the "US = WORLD" as if there arent another 6 BILLION people on the planet.

Woman: I met this guy I didnt like him but he gave me this against my will and now he wont leave me alone, please help me nice guy boyfriend
Translation: I met this guy, we had rough sex, he gave me hash for a blowjob before leaving but im scared my boyfriend will find out
To pol: dont trust women

are you talking about the couple in the OP?

Marriage does not adequately measure race mixing, as the majority of US adults these days are not married.

The best way is to find the US natality detail file and find out the number of mixed children born to white mothers and white fathers.

But i'm too lazy to do that. So if anyone is interested, you can try.

Well if you're assuming coalburners are sluts, wouldn't that mean black men miscegenate more than white women. Or something like that.

You can find the file here.

icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/36461

in the uk the statistics i looked at showed white british men were more likely to be in an interethnic relationship then their female equivalents - however, "interethnic" includes other whites like euros and irish. but the most common mixed children are easily white-black from bmwf, mostly because the women are low class and slutty and whatnot, and have kids without getting married.

Every mixed couple has one of each so women misceginate the same as men.

Mothers of European origin who nominated non-Europeans as fathers were less likely to identify the correct man as father.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16686854

Women cucking their men?

probably cucking other non european men

>be America
>of White women who reproduce, 1 in 10 will have brown children

le 56% face

can someone explain the numbers for each state? Why does oklahoma has such high numbers?

Ok, now if you could get father stats too, to compare the number of mixed children born to white mothers and white fathers, you will be golden.

Has anyone already done a study on cuckolds and their facial features? I think I'm starting to recognize certain patterns...

it's Indian territory and white people like to put le magic Cherokee princess ancestry on the lir documents. Genetic testing proves this to be false, with the average white Oklahoman being 99.1% European. Per 23andme.

And Hawaii is like 25% white. The real winners of this data are southerners. fucking TWO percent in Georgia. I am impressed. They have a huge black population.

>Only one race reported
Does this means everyone exept latinos and mixed?

What patterns/traits do you recogonise in cucks or suspected cucks?
New york also has a low percentage. Why do you think washington, kansas sem to have so high numbers are not atlesst kansas pretty homogenous white?

You think hawaians whites are drowned in non whites making it more likely for them to go outside their race.

Why does diverse georgia have such low bumbers?

I guess it is an advantage to claim american indian/first nation ancestry seeing as they have low education scores. (i think)

Ok, i found that someone did that for the United States.

Of 2280259 children born to Non-Hispanic White women, the racial breakdown of fathers is roughly:
89.23% Non-Hispanic White
5.46% Hispanic
3.18% Non-Hispanic Black
2.13% Non-Hispanic Other Races

Of approximately 2217946 children fathered by Non-Hispanic White men, the racial breakdown of mothers is around:
92.76% Non-Hispanic White
4.12% Hispanic
0.96% Non-Hispanic Black
2.17% Non-Hispanic Other Races

racehist.blogspot.bg/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html

The number of births per
1,000 women aged 15–44
(the general fertility rate) in
the United States increased
slightly in 2014, to 62.9—the
first increase since 2007. Rates
rose for non-Hispanic white
and Asian or Pacific Islander
women, but historic lows were
observed for Hispanic women
and American Indian or Alaska
Native women.

thanks

>New york also has a low percentage. Why do you think washington, kansas sem to have so high numbers are not atlesst kansas pretty homogenous white?
remember, our "homogeneous" is comparable to Europe's current year. And New York is probably dragged down by immigrants not liking each other let alone non-Whites.

>You think hawaians whites are drowned in non whites making it more likely for them to go outside their race.
yes

>Why does diverse georgia have such low bumbers?
look up the "Confederate States of America"

>I guess it is an advantage to claim american indian/first nation ancestry seeing as they have low education scores. (i think)
some whites genuinely do have ties to the tribes. Cherokees let white people live within the bounds of their nation, so some people see "citizen of Cherokee nation" and think "oh fug im injun" when in reality that person was most likely just a trapper or trader.

those whites larping as injuns skew election data as well, by the way. I've seen ethnic breakdowns of the data from the 2016 election and Oklahoma was the only state where non-whites we're even relatively close to voting for Trump, simply because the whites larping as injun

Average christian family in the current year. Sad but true.

Fuck I meant white women compared to white men such as in pic related. I don't care about measuring brownies chasing whitey for now - who wouldn't want to? Whites are objectively the most beautiful and accomplished people on the planet.

Lots of burgers. Maybe that's the reason why burgers on Sup Forums always talk about black dick.

>there are a billion people in the US
The power of Common Core maths

>remember, our "homogeneous" is comparable to Europe's current year
super diverse then¨
> And New York is probably dragged down by immigrants not liking each other let alone non-Whites.
Does not new york have a more bourgeosie culture? Maybe that is factor. Also many whites in new york are jewish a more tribal population.
>some whites genuinely do have ties to the tribes. Cherokees let white people live within the bounds of their nation, so some people see "citizen of Cherokee nation" and think "oh fug im injun" when in reality that person was most likely just a trapper or trader.

those whites larping as injuns skew election data as well, by the way. I've seen ethnic breakdowns of the data from the 2016 election and Oklahoma was the only state where non-whites we're even relatively close to voting for Trump, simply because the whites larping as injun
Intresting trivia

I live in Oregon, it's a liberal state for a reason.... These fuckers have barely ever seen a nigger.

BLACK'D

For white mothers with Bachelor's degrees or above, the father is white in 94+% of cases. For married white mothers, the father is white 93% of the time.

2005 is the most recent year for which this data is available. Race of father is "unknown or unstated" for about 9.6% of births to white mothers (the fraction is larger for most other groups). In the overwhelming majority of cases, when the race of the father is unknown or unstated, the mother is unmarried. My estimates assume the racial breakdown of fathers in these cases follows that for unmarried mothers of a given race where race of father is reported. Since about 10% of white mothers where the race of the father is not reported are married, and because I have ignored the (small number of) mothers with race unknown or unstated, the numbers I post above probably slightly overstate rates of interbreeding for white women and understate numbers for white men.

Americans provide trivia, input and anecetdotes + sources

Not exactly. But there was a study someone linked on here that showed women have melanin receptors in their vaginal wall. So (all else equal) would potentially get more pleasure from a darker skinned penis. So you could make an argument this would indicate lighter skinned women more likely to go interracial.

Can confirm. When I lived in Oklahoma every single blonde haired blue eyed white girl was "1/16 Cherokee". Always the same tribe. Always the same fraction.

>not miscegenation, technically
Pic related was a surrogate for unused black embryos left over from some random nog's in vitro fertilization procedure.
What these cretins did is even worse than miscegenation. They didn't even bother to pass half their genes own, completely replacing them with nog genes instead.
Weapons grade degeneracy, that.

>What patterns/traits do you recogonise in cucks or suspected cucks?

They all have that same gay face and smile as the one in OPs pic.

race mixing in general is actually really rare (but on the rise). statistically speaking white women race mix the least (asian women race mix the most).

tfw you're glad to see this because that means they got a fifty-fifty of making a hot hapa chick