Shingeki no Kyojin

Levi desperately think to use the serum to save someone. We all know next chapter is about this.

His life is about choices.

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Why exactly would Levi use it on Armin instead of Erubin?

I mean, we know that he's gonna use it on Armin because of the outrage caused by his death, but how is Isayama gonna do it?

Levi will drop and break the serum.

Fujo science would find a way. But turning Armin into a shifter or just restoring his body to his shota self is too bad writing, Isayama would'nt dare....

I'm down for BR getting outright killed without any serum nonsense.

The reason I can think, is because Erwin would ask Levi to save Armin instead of his own life. They need to return to the Wall and considering Zeke escaped, Levi will think of take Erwin to the basement or something.

Erwin doesn't know about armin, thats stupid.

It was foreshadowing since chapter 70 or before: the serum will save someone's life.

Armin is still burning and will be fully and thoroughly poached by the time Levi and Erwin could reach him

First they need to return to the wall genius. That's obvious.

I still say the serum is more likely to go horribly wrong.

All this years and you don't know Isayama's style writing? he likes drama.

Well, that's your perception and does not mean you are right.

Armin dying is enough drama.
Between him and Sasha this might actually be the thing that makes Jean shed tears. The ultimate suffering that'll stretch across panel after panel of reactions

Someone stop the ride

Why would they wait and move erwin to the Walls?manlet can turn erwin and feed him zeke right there.

This story is not about Jean, it is about Armin and Eren's dream. Eren and his desire to be free and Armin with his desire to know the world. Mikasa is going to be devastated when she finds out what happened with Armin but this is enough suffering for them, they love each other and they are going to make it, find hope for humanity.

You probably want bad guys to win but maybe they are not even evil.

Zeke is gone. But he can turn Erwin close to the Walls and have the one recruit keep him interested while Levi zips inside Shinganshina to find a shifter.

Reminder Zeke got away

Zeke already escaped and Levi was too busy taking down the remaining titans to follow him. He has not gas and Erwin is still alive, I am pretty sure of that.

>You probably want bad guys to win

Christ user. We're less than twenty posts in and you're already fingerpointing

Am I wrong user?

Armin becoming a shifter would be a waste, he'll stay dead and Levi will just use the serum on Sasha

Completely

Maybe Sasha isn't that bad. The stick is close to her shoulder.

It's in her chest and she immediately crumpled.

SHE'LL BE FINE

Do you think Zeke has a power that can transform humans into titans without using any kind of serum? Do you think Eren has a similar power?

SHE NEEDS THE SERUM

Hange received a similar wound and fell to the ground. Sasha is going to be fine.

>going to be fine
rip sasha

>yfw they use the serum on sasha
>yfw she tries to eat connie

>Sasha and Connie both die
>on top of Erwin/Armin and Bert/Reiner

We'd all be eating crow

dubs foreshadows what's inside of Eren's basement

This. I mean why would they kill off Sasha? The Tumbwhales give 0 shits about her compared to Alumin and Eubin.

But you didn't even get dubs...

There's a cure inside of Eren's basement.

A cure for being a lolicon?

this makes the most sense desu, probably some titan turning serum too

It is most likely Grisha left the theory and it's Hange's mission to continue the investigation but they will know they can "cure" titans.

do we even know if Hange is alive still?

At least it appears to be above her heart and away from any internal organs. She'll probably live from this. Probably.

Jean has the stick above his heart too and he is fine. Sasha fainted because of Reiner's hit.

What will become of Hange without Moblit?

Jean blocked with his forearms. Sasha didn't have that luxury

She continued to fight despite being injured but Reiner hit her pretty hard.

Reiner never even hit her. The shrapnel hit her and she immediately went down

>that feel when the yummycurries were beaten by hetfags in Britain

I literally can't breathe, looks like hatred and racism against ymirs won once again...

You are right but even so, the wound is close to the shoulder. I think she is going to be fine, she fought against a fucking titan, this is nothing for her.

He's gonna panic and use it on himself as soon as he stares death in the face. Just wait and see.

That would actually be interesting.

Better to kill himself that lives in a nightmare. Levi is not stupid you know.

>I want Bert to be redeemed.

He will be.

By becoming a meal, he'll save ___in.

That's fatal outside of power level battle shonen where getting cut in half is a fixable flesh wound.

The powers cannot be transferred right? I still do not understand this part, Levi has a serum of a normal titan and is not the same kind Grisha used on Eren.

Do we even know what kind of serum it is? All I know is that Kenny stole it and one needs a shifter to change back.

Eating a shifter makes you a shifter. That's how Ymir got her sanity back.

If he became a titan he'd be, what, 5'6"? 5'7"?

>The powers cannot be transferred right?
The coordinate and Reiner's armor can be transferred.

I am talking about the powers.

The elusive 1.71 meter class

Yeah but Ymir didn't get her powers from Marcel so whoever shifts might get lucky and have something useful.

It'll be like how Carla died. She was so eager to give up her life for her kids but at the last second she begged them to come back. This series has a track record of ruining noble deaths and putting humanity into them. Levi acts like he will lay down his life for humanity and the greater good etc but when he faces it he'll shit himself.

What about the Colossal? Why Zeke didn't mention Bert? his powers cannot be transferred?

I-I mean she got the power to shift, but not her form

The label on the serum that manlet has reads "フツウノキョジン " or Normal Titan. The CT serum was labeled Strongest, and the one that Eren used was labeled Armored Braun.

Reiner was the one actually fighting.

I think Zeke was just speaking generally. In a village with at least 3 armored titans, there is probably more of Armor serum out there. Ymir didn't appear to gain any abilities from Marcel.

So the shifter won't gain the powers. That's good, he will serve for experiments or investigation I suppose. Maybe they can prove the "antidote" with him.

It's just a normal titan. It wouldn't have any special powers.

But they had Bert on a barrel...

This is all so fucking contrived because Ymir eating a shifter didn't affect her form/abilities but Eren ingesting a serum did. Which means that the method by which they became mindless is also important because the serum must influence what form they take.

The coordinate is a whole other problem.

Levi already had his ruining moment when he didn't inject Zeke. The noble thing to do would have been to kill him, not spill Ackerspaghetti.

>injecting a shifter with the serum when they could change back
Would it just give him a shitty form?

His heat ability probably can be transferred, but not his colossal form.

We still do not know how humans can transform into titans without the need of a serum injection.
We have an artificial method with Eren but he has the coordinate from the Reiss family.
We have a natural method aka Ymir's transformation.
And we are going to know what could happen if you provoke someone to become a normal titan in an artificially way using the serum.

His nothing would transfer. It depends on the serum.

>Imagine Armin gaining the power that literally killed him.
Isayama is full of ironies.

Did Grisha have a coordinate serum?

user, he stole it from the Reiss and got it when he ate Frieda.

If Grisha and Zeke are related, maybe. His family line/titan type could be more predisposed to having that ability.

The Coordinate works differently anyway. No other titan shifter was able to gain memories from the person they ate.

Fuck I meant to write kill, not inject. Thinking about injecting Erwin was Levi's mistake.

Literally nothing.

So without the serum only the ability to shift is passed on, aside from outliers like the coordinate. And when the serum is used it determines what form the titan takes?

I don't know why this is so difficult to comprehend.

Yeah that's it.

so whos gonna get serumed?

Ymir got a stupidly good titan form.
But that might tie into her backstory that Isayama will never write.

Yes, pretty much.

Sasha/Erwin/Armin

Would have been interesting if he made her a frost titan like in the Norse mythology, but he said in an interview he wanted MT and DT to look creepy and scary.

Armin or Erwin. Sasha is going to be fine, she is a strong girl.

Serums might tie into family lines, what with "Armored Braun", so it's just what her family has passed down. Her titan looks a lot like the one in Historia's book, so there were other DTs out there.

We still need to know this moonlight titan type.

It could be something as simple as their disposition.
Or that one was the MT spy because the ones MT makes are active at night.

Wich is Dog Titan's ability and why he is on all fours?

Just some mindless titans who use the moon to move at night.

Normal titan. He's an abnormal.

No ability and the serum he used gave him that shitty design. Maybe he learned to harden as well though.

Armins titan ability will be _______