THE ZULUS AND THE KHOISAN BACK THE SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES

Zulu King: ‘Apartheid government respected me’

archive.fo/wbXEo

King Of The Zulus: Slams ‘So-Called’ South African Democracy, Says Country Was Better Off Under Apartheid

archive.fo/QyMPf

Zulu King: Blacks Destroy S. Africa

archive.fo/acsKR

>The official king of South Africa’s Zulu tribe has announced that that country was economically, militarily, and socially better under white Afrikaner rule—and that history will judge blacks as only having destroyed everything that they had inherited from the white government.

>King Zwelithini said the former white rulers of South Africa had “built a powerful government with the strongest economy and army on the continent.”

>He went on to say that the white government had “a mighty army, and that the South African currency and economy had shot up” under the National Party government.

>“But then,” he continued, “came this so-called democracy in which black people are destroying the gains of the past. The economy that we are now burning down.”

>Addressing himself directly to black people, King Zwelethini said that “you do not want to build on what you had inherited. You are going to find yourselves on the wrong side of history.”

>“History will judge black people harshly as they have failed to build on the successes of the Afrikaners,” he said, before continuing to explain that “black people loved to use matches to burn down infrastructure” built by the white government.

UNITE THE KANGZ

N

I

T

E

T

H

E

K

A

N

G

Z

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OCeEM
youtu.be/CUPux9X6ZT4
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But he is kangz!

a real one though, not some deshawn and aquanetta from philly

BASED KANG!

god damn zulu is a good movie

MY SARIE MAREIS IS SO VER VAN MY HART
MAAR 'K HOOP OM HAAR WEER TE SIEN
SY HET IN DIE WYK, VAN DIE MOOIRIVIER GEWOON
NOG VOOR DIE OORLOG HET BEGIN
NOU BRING MY TERUG NA DIE OU TRANSVAAL
DAAR WAAR MY SARIE WOON
DAARONDER IN DIE MIELIES BIJ DIE GROEN DORINGBOOM
DAAR WOON MY SARIE MAREIS

The Zulu have always hated the ANC and even carried out a few terror campaigns against them.

The ANC has tried to ban aspects of Zulu culture, and the Zulu rightfully see the ANC as a pack of foreign commies invading their land.

What the commies wont tell you is that the Zulu and Afrikaners have more claim to the land than then xosha and foreign tools.

Is this the fabled based black nationalist?

So is it the Bantus that are the niggers? My knowledge on South Africa is limited.

>So is it the Bantus that are the niggers? My knowledge on South Africa is limited.
I am too, would like to know more... From what I can tell so far, the Khoisans had problems with the Bantus before the white man arrived. I could be wrong though.

Yup, they are the ones you have in America as well
here are the ones on our side

oops
this one

Basically part of Africa's history involved a 'Bantu Expansion' this tribe from West Africa basically aggressively outcompeted and eliminated other tribes as it headed South, they were highly agricultural based hence forming early kingdoms or empires.

I learned something recently
Africans, at least the ones that are important to South Africa, can be divided into a few groups:
>Zulu
>Khoisan
>Congolese

Now Khoisan and Zulu are fair and alright, they're the kind who get along with whites even on an equal setting, fit to be treated normally. Congolese however...

They make up the vast majority of Africans imported around the world as slaves, they're also by FAR the most populous black Africans on the continent, they are almost without exception the cause of most problems to do with Africans. Congolese Africans did all the genocides, they start all the wars, the 99% Congolese population areas are, by no coincidence, the most violent and war-torn areas in the world.

They're of low to average human intelligence, which means there's a few bright stars that are just smart enough to cause serious trouble but too stupid to realise ethics or morality without instruction, commonly cropping up as the local Warlords.

The proof is in the pudding, as they say, with the descendants of Congolese Africans imported to America having had higher standards of living and education for a few generations now but still act like Congolese Africans back in Africa, with crime of all kinds being higher in African-American areas.

But back to Africa:
In terms of tribal affiliation, something that still holds a lot of value to most black Africans and not just Congolese ones, Bantu are a tribe of Congolese Africans, being the most numerous and far-spread. The term Bantu however became associated with Apartheid and South Africa because most of them went to where the developed nations were over time, so don't worry about it too much.
In terms of violence, you only need to look at the history of the southern half of the continent to see what they are capable of.
In terms of intelligence, we have to look a bit broader, which I'll continue in a second post.

I hope this is a great wall.

What the fuck is this map? Is it seriously saying that North Africans are the same as Somalians?

Based Kang

COLONIAL RENAISSANCE WHEN

Bump

No surprise. Most African "leaders" are really just western-placed puppets anyway.

Obviously there's been a lot of muddied waters, Arabs invade here, Bantu push out from there, and so on. For brevity I'm grouping all Congolese as Bantu, even though it's just a tribe within the ethnicity.

Let's look at each group:
>Grey
Madagascar, it's all Lemurs
>Green
Arabs mostly, smarter than any ethnic African but mostly set apart by the desert.
>Yellow
Not considered smart or strong, circumstance and geography limits ability to grow, mostly away from coasts so progress is slow. Northmost Sub-Saharans, Ethiopians, Sudanese and the original Somalis.
>Purple
Khoisan and Zulu, Zulu are more warlike because they organised under Kings for many years, Khoisan are a more recent unification of a few ethnic sub-groups of non-Congolese Africans that are vastly different from the rest, since they were from the south of Africa and evolved well apart from the northwest, where the Congolese rose.
>Red (Congolese) & Violet (Bantu specifically)
Bantu have spread far and wide, these are the ones who sold their own race, but opponent tribes, to Arab & European slavers. Historically they moved everywhere they could, they're intelligent enough to dominate other the other African ethnic groups but too stupid to beat the rest on an even footing. They're smart enough to understand this though, so they will never ever fight on an even footing if they have a choice about it, as individuals or as a nation. Something about them feels alien to me, it really does, like it's possible to identify with Khoisan or Ethiopians and so on but the Bantu are like a cynical parody of humans, with all the violence and selfishness turned up to 11. The only thing keeping them from crushing every other African nation is international pressure and appeasement (in the form of welfare for their own broken nations) and the threat of Jihad from the Muslim neighbours to their north. They don't seem to have crushed the Yellow sections because in honesty they're not worth crushing.

As is the unrelated 2013 movie of the same name

Based KANG is based!

>The only real African KANG on Earth sides with the white man
You can't make this shit up.

Think about it
As a legit king he'd probably be the most well-educated Black in Africa
He takes one look at the fucked up economy now and what they had back then and says this.

Stupid cunts don't want to approach Africa realistically, instead they all do it through a political veil of bullshit.

The congoids are pretty much orcs.

Long live the KANG!

>In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, during the Ituri Conflict, Ugandan backed rebel groups were accused by the UN of enslaving Mbutis to prospect for minerals and forage for forest food, with those returning empty handed being killed and eaten

>eritreans
>smart
They're literally Somali-tier

>What happens in a white minority country.

/our kang/?

I hope you realize that they use this as hyperbole using apartheid as people use reductum as Hitler.

He is complaining about democratic government just like your liberals complain.

I'm black and I realized that reparations does not work.

archive.is/OCeEM

They feel alien, because they are ruthless, reckless evil but also dumb warmongers who seek the extermination of all tribes that aren't of their kind, not to appease the gods, not to conquer the cosmos, not to find a cure for cancer, but just to kill, to murder, all because God gave them two hands and a sponge on that hollow rock they call a head
Alexander the great was a warmonger, but he didn't kill for the sake of it, he wanted a united and prosperous world under his grasp, and the truth is, the areas that fell to him had a chance to prosper through culture mixing and trade
The Bantu conquer for the sake of conquest, they massacre tribes, sell their own people into slavery, and even after they were handed what they would consider tools of the gods themselves, they chose to destroy them and return back to mindless savagery
You see them as alien because that's what they are, humans who act like animals, no compassion, no thought, just kill or be killed...
And to think they are in the most fertile of the continents...

They're high-level enemies in the end-game zone

Also for those wondering, here is the khoisani King
Good man, speaks better English than your average negro too
youtu.be/CUPux9X6ZT4

Isn't she khosian/xosian ?

Yup, they are very weird looking as well, very unique in appearance

Yeah I heard they developped differently and isolated from other flavors. Weren't they the OG people in current SA before Bantu came from northern parts?

>they wont stop at rhodesia

and also ((( they ))) help them

> meme
> lolz
> win

>white people come back
>thanks for fixing and building a new civilization!
>now fuck off while we take credit and ruin it again in 1 year

All of this is comparative to others on the African Continent
For the purpose of my little wall of text the rest of the world might as well not exist

>You see them as alien because that's what they are, humans who act like animals
It feels like the inverse, they're like animals pretending to be human.

Many Rwandans fled to Canada, and among all the ones I have met they have been highly educated, two doctors I know of, and many engineers. Not sure ethnically what they would be, although I assume Congolese and they break the mold being advanced here.

>zulus
Go fuck yourself

do you have a pet monkey? I always wanted a monkey...

I hope we get to slaughter them again

No but my uncle has got a tame baboon on his farm

Damn that's awesome. South Africa would be the greatest country if ya'll got rid of all the blacks.

Interesting, do you know which were hit hardest by malaria which resulted in sickle cell being prominent by any chance?
The Kang is serving as a figurehead for whites to reform an ethnostate.
If this was being championed by a white figurehead it would instantly be disregarded as white supremacist ebil racism.
But with someone like The Kang as the face of a movement like this, it actually has a chance due to leftists not being able to virtue signal it down immediately, ingenius really.
Plus The Kang could actually end up being someone blacks could actually be proud of instead of having to rely on stealing whites history.
Meme it hard, The Kang seems to know his role, we need to play ours.

Yeah.Its got nice weather,scenery and farmland

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

If they fled, they're ethnically Tutsis, who migrated into Rwanda a few centuries ago, turned the native Hutus into serfs, and got incredibly wealthy.

>Think about it
>As a legit king he'd probably be the most well-educated Black in Africa
>He takes one look at the fucked up economy now and what they had back then and says this.
>Stupid cunts don't want to approach Africa realistically, instead they all do it through a political veil of bullshit.
underrated statement!

I know the country is fucked you dont have to show me shit like this

Congolese
>Lowest IQ
>Most prevalent in Africa

What is going on user? This seems to suggest that Africa somehow selects AGAINST intelligence. The smarter tribes should at least outcompete them and render them irrelevant like the Yellow group.

What am I missing here?

Also you say the Congolese are:
>Smart enough to dominate tribes
>Not smart enough to fight other groups on an equal footing

I don't understand how these two facts are true simultaneously.

yeah cuz the other ones are Bantu and they are wanderers not historically from the area.

Does the average Zulu care much for the opinion of the king?

If so why do only 20% or so of the Zulus vote for the IFP?

>What am I missing here?
The bantu expansion, which was basically congolese bantu growing and expanding outside of their original territory, either through settling or raiding, which caused some serious displacement for some indigenous people they came across, if not straight-up replacement.
You don't have to be intelligent to be strong or agressive. The hungs were no geniuses at all.

Gas the Bantu
Ethnic war now

Bantu and Yoruba

Afrikaaners, Koishans, and Zulu have more legitimate claims to South Africa than the c. Africans bantus, yes. the latter immigrated mostly in the last 100 years.

Sickle cell hit yellow regions hardest because they're the least developed nations in the world

>If this was being championed by a white figurehead it would instantly be disregarded as white supremacist ebil racism.
But with someone like The Kang as the face of a movement like this...
stopped there
He'll just get called Uncle Tom or equivalent

white people pls help

Congolese don't have the lowest IQ, Ethiopians have that iirc

Zulus are bantus

Was more meant for others to see, your post just seemed like a decent lead in to that article.
Don't lose hope user, that's the most important thing to remember.
Whites are the epitome of the classic comeback clutch underdog story, always have been always will be.
The spark of divine spite is still alive.

Thanks for clarification.

It seems then in Africa brutality is more valuable than intelligence.

They've been there for a long time I think. They're not in the cape area so it doesn't matter anyway

the Bantu enslave her type. They really are the pittbull of Africa,

settled Bantu, the other are not.

The zulus are the fucking problem in this country fucktard.Zuma is a zulu the anc are zulus.Almost all bantu tribes in South africa are tribes that broke of from the zulu.Zulus are the ones raping and stealing and fucking everybody over

The others came from the zulus

Yeah I reread your post and you never said it explicitly, but it seems implied that Congolese are dumber than Zulus and Khiose (sp?). Did I misunderstand that?

In any case thanks for the informative post. From what I read about Zulu-English they seemed based as far as blacks go.

But what about the IFB?

King Nigga knows his stuff.

NM retracting what I said re: Zulus

They only exist in one province(Kwa-Zulu natal)

All he has to do is get it started user, not lead the whole thing, he is providing an opening, the initial breach.
Honestly, just get liberals thinking he's the next (((nelson mandela))) and talking about him as some civil rights champion and the social engineering already in place on both sides will do the rest.

Are they based?

Do they follow the king?

Lmao

The nigger niggers, the black ugly ones that you guys have in the US didn't populate pretty much anything of what is current day South Africa. They were brought in fairly recently.

The place was largely uninhabited and the very few Africans that were there were those.

day of the banana when? bantus BTFO this man here is an actual KANG no bully pls Sup Forums

>day of the banana
Top kek

'day of the banana when?', my sides now hurt.

Balkanization of South Africa when?

Guess who gets to go back.

Enjoy your chinks

Why cant we all serve this kang temporally then take gis place and build a white society around Africa and then turn it into a super power and then ship all niggers from America to its rightful place and then return home and let the niggers destroy everything

Shop it to say White Genocide an we'll talk.

zulu still arent that great famalam (jacob zuma is one btw). zulu king hates him however.

khoisan are chilled as fuck and their king just announced secession and signed a declaration to cut SA in half; he wants to build a new country for khoisan, whites, and coloureds (half castes) only and tell bantu and zulu niggers to fuck off back to johannesburg hell.

When they were forming the new government, the Zulus attempted to ask for a more democratic system, but were rebuffed by the ANC, which had the numbers to just dominate through simple majority and knew it. South Africa is functionally a one-party state and will be until the constitution is rewritten.

My understanding (based off Wikipedia, so may be a little inaccurate)

First people were the San people (art found dates back 70,000 years), followed by the Khoikhoi (2,000 years ago), Zulu (a subtype of bantu but they legitimately began to settle over a thousand years ago ~9th century), then the Afrikaners (17th century), they also saw the Coloureds spring into existance.

How many of just these groups are there?

>San and Khoikhoi have tiny populations totallying about 20,000 in SA and maybe 200,000 in the whole religion
>Zulu (around 12 million)
>Afrikaners (around 2.5 million)
>Coloureds (around 5 million)

This total doesn't even come close to South Africas 56 million population (shy of 20 million accounted for so far, so who are the rest?) and these are the people that arrived before Europeans (inclusive). Well there is about another million Anglos who arrived later on.

Even if I missed 1 or 2 other groups, there still millions of Black Africans unaccounted for. These people arrived AFTER whites and account for the country collapsing.

>The Kangz Speech
>The Kangzmen

THEY LITERALLY ATE AND ENSLAVED THEM
so yes "problems" you might call that.

tl;dr if the only Africans in South African were the ones that arrived before Europeans, the population would be 15-20% white (possibly higher as White flight may never have happened). Most of the niggers come from Central Africa.