Let's have a Saber thread dedicated to her nation finally being free off scoundrels

Let's have a Saber thread dedicated to her nation finally being free off scoundrels

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pzf/status/746190873231122432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What, did all the tories die or something?

I was going to say, David Cameron have an unfortunate accident?

Britain seceded from the EU.

Britain a shithole. Roma a best. I love my emperor!

Thanks brits. Now buying more Saber figures will be even harder.

We did it lads.

We did it.

twitter.com/pzf/status/746190873231122432

What the fuck?

THANK YOU BASED DAD

Just a temporary bubble. The globalists are throwing a tantrum.

Have a cheeky wank on the king, and relax.

I hope so.

RIP her damn economy goddamn the pound is literally recession levels

Saber's a shit king and a shittier swordsman

Lancelot would disagree with you.

Sakura is my favorite Saber

>yo guys, lets take the arthurian legend and lets turn it into a blond little girl that likes to take it up the ass.

fucking japan

fuck, and i just got the payment request for Okita

>tfw got it last night when it was at 104

You posted the wrong picture you dolt

Mashu is my favorite Saber

Rin > Saber

Chaos > Emperor

Saber would be proud of based Nige

>implying JETS doesn't have best king

We accidentally crashed the global economy.

Rule Britannia!

I am literally married to Saber!

Your waifu must be smiling. Fuck the other Nerofag, Arturia is great and so is the UK.

FOREX is a bunch of speculators, man. As long as Cameron doesn't fuck shit up royally, it will bounce back since London is the center of international finance.

No you go fuck yourself. I want my Nero figs. Fuck Britain. You're just trying to suck Arturiafag dick during all of this you fag.

LITTLE

>London is the center of international finance.

But that was based on UK being a gateway into the EU and the Common Market.

London is fucked.

BIG

Britain hasn't stopped me from getting my Nero figs, and it sure won't in the future. Plus Arturiafags are consistently nice and easy to get along with. Sorry you're a faggot who can't get along with others, but enjoy your tantrum.

>Britain hasn't stopped me from getting my Nero figs
>sure won't in the future
Nigger, Japan stopped trading. There will be no more Nero figures. What don't you understand? Why are you okay with no more Nero figures? Arturiafags aren't the problem here either, it's Britain fucking things up. I get along with others fine, but I care more about Nero and buying her figures than Britain's freedom. I don't live there. Nero is more important to me than their problems.
What kind of waifufag are you? Priorities man. Waifu is always first.

You mean the pound will bounce back to the lowest its been since 1985 and renew more vigor for Scottish independence.

London has been the center of international finance even before the Common Market existed, man.

>renew more vigor for Scottish independence.
Polls have been done about this. Scots have overwhelmingly said that even if the UK moves out of the EU, they will not move out of the UK.

Currency markets are like a crapshoot at times. As long as the UK government keeps calm, things will go back to normal.

>The music playing on Sup Forums right now

>shitposts in threads
>can't get along with Arturiafags
>doesn't understand economics
>thinks no more Nero figures is happening
>thinks that's more important than Britian deciding it's own destiny

You are all kinds of fucked up and need to read some books. And I don't know about you, but I remember Nero wanting the people to be happy first and foremost. You're a pretty shitty waifufag if you can't even remember what she'd want, and even more use a happy occasion for others to be a faggot and throw a fit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to enjoy the good spirits tonight and congratulate the Brits knowing that she'd be happy with it too. No more (You)s for you, and try to be less autistic in the future for everyone's sake. You make Nerofags look bad behaving like this.

LITTLE

You underestimate things; London has always been London, London will be London. People didn't go see Big Ben and the Queen just because "Well this is the gateway to that other shit, nothing else". They saw all of it because its London, and it will continue to be a tourist spot.

That will be so shitty for Britain.

>welsh voted out of the eu
seibah's peeps really hate being ruled by others

>thinks no more Nero figures is happening
So explain to me how I'm goign to impoirt them if they have the trading closed?

>thinks that's more important than Britian deciding it's own destiny
My waifu most certainly is.

>You make Nerofags look bad behaving like this
Go fuck yourself. I'm not British. All I care about is Nero, there is nothign wrong with that. Yopu're just pissy becuase you don't like me from every other thread you see me in. I want my figures of her. I've been tryign my hardest to get my fucked up brain right for her so I can go wrk and buy them and now I'm supposed to go "gg Brits I dont need my waifu, you need your freedom more?" No. I don't think Nero would like that. I'm pretty sure she would be saddened that I can't continue my goal for her anymore because of this shit.

Time to buy British stocks?

The whole board? I don't hear anything.

>her nation
Wales is not getting free from britcuckoldry

>Britain
>free of scoundrels

Better start forcing Pakis and other brown elements onto boats then and shipping them back.

LITTLE

Refresh, or make sure you're not blocking anything.

God this is going to be interesting.

I'm not qualified to have an opinion on this matter, but the meme potential is smoking.

I dont know why shitting on globalism is the new hot thing. It's what let's you masturbate to pictures of cartoon Japanese teenagers instead of having to work.

Inb4
>Le sneaky Jew man face

>As long as the UK government keeps calm, things will go back to normal.

...The entire issue is that it's the world outside of the UK reacting to BREXIT affecting the GBP in the first place and not the UK itself.

So yeah, in exchange for free of some minor regulations of the EU, Britain shoots itself in the foot economically and further isolates itself from international commerce.

Enjoy the poverty that comes with that emotional validation.

>tfw this situation is literally half the plot of what would be Index season 3

I can't wait for it. Even has a not-saber leading the coup.

Nothing. Are you sure it's not just in the rolling sticky? I won't click on it because it will crash my shit.

The spreading of ideas and information isn't wrong. Diluting individual nations, cultures and identities, so we're all reduced down to being the same is the problem.

You like Japan, right? Do you want Japan to be more like America, or do you want to enjoy the unique cultural flavors it has?

Are you using the catalog? I click on Sup Forums, and Rule, Britannia! starts playing.

Eh, how yen was it yesterday?

BIG

The Japanese would still be cutting eachothers heads off over "muh honor" if it wasn't for outside influence.

Yeah, it's pretty funny. Long term it might be the right decision but the next few years will be shit and the years after that won't be good.

ARTURIA PENDRAGON PLEASES BLACK BULLS FOR KEKOLDING OOHOHOHO

Got nothing.

The global exchange rate has been fucked for months because these inbred yellow toothed muhammad dick sucking retards have been debating whether or not to fuck over everyone else.

Yet it still manages to maintain a unique culture and set of values, that puts it apart from most of the other first world western nations.

That's why it's an interesting place. The unfortunate elements of globalism haven't dug their claws deep into the country, and that's why we here can enjoy its individual quirks and idiosyncrasies, rather than them be confined to following the values set by the other leading western countries.

>tfw its time for Ireland to take UK's place

THe one true king has returned to the land of the free.

So why the drama now?

Because it's going to get even worse.

Shut the fuck up your spoiled sow.

NANDATTO

>minor regulations
Britain is not allowed to negotiate its own trade deals
Britain is not allowed to regulate its own industries
Britain cannot control immigration
Britain does not control the complete tax system in their country
British territorial waters is fished and controlled by other European countries

In the long-term, this is better for the UK, in the short-term, due to market speculators, there will be some volatility.

>Enjoy the poverty
Almost all of southern Europe is poorer because they joined the EU, breh. 50 to 60% youth unemployment rate.

So Gilgamesh is what, an Iraqi?

He is a peace-loving, cooperative young man from the middle-east who has nothing but courtesy and respect for women of course.

>At dawn, solemnly a ship departs.

>Sometime that day, she will see what place was selected for her journey to end.
>On this journey, she will tie the empire together to peace,
>On this journey, she will see her hometown burning from the shore.

>History is built from human logic,
>And is therefore not allowed to change.

>The girl’s journey toward being king will end soon.
>When it ends, she will not be “her” any longer,
>How many wishes did she have—

In modern terms, yes.

>tfw >Sissy Brit boys is kill

Britain became uncucked.

Today, a meme dies.

What does Saber's cape smell like?

Independence.

Like glory and nobility

Grats to the brits

Nigger cum for ruing our ability to buy waifu figs.

I get shitting on globalism is the cool and edgy thing to do, but you and the rest of Sup Forums are going to find out the hard way why pretending mercantilism and nationalism will fix everything when the economy is more becoming interconnected with each passing day is a recipe for disaster.

Everyone is going to abandon the GBP now that it's not tied to the EU and move onto other securer forms of currency like the Dollar.

>Almost all of southern Europe is poorer because they joined the EU, breh. 50 to 60% youth unemployment rate.

They were already poor to begin with.

>yen is skyrocketing

GODDAMN BONGS. I have a trip to Japan coming up in 4 months and I really regret not exchanging money a couple of months back when the yen dipped.

Too bad Saber still remains a C U C K

>t. butthurt #bremain fag

I'd rather be independent and face the chance at being poor, than to slowly have my country and culture erode away from me, and be powerless against the will of people who ,rather than have my interests in mind, have their interests in promoting multiculturalism.

You lost today. Suck it.

>mercantilism and nationalism will fix everything
In case you didn't know, Japan, China, and Korea, as well as the entire European Union, are partially mercantilist nations/group of nations. Especially Japan and China, two of the largest economies in the world.

A temporary fuckup in FOREX is just that. Temporary. In the long-term, you know that this is the time to buy into the British market. If you're going to retire in the next 3 years, that's probably the bad thing. But if you're going to be working for the next 10-20 years, this will settle itself properly.

>They were already poor to begin with.
But if they had control of their economies, they wouldn't have been this oppressed. They lost the ability to do so by joining the Union.

This is the thing about the nationlistfags. It's all about the chest thumping and "aha" moments to you. It doesn't matter how fucked everything gets as long as you get to validate your empty pride.

Why is the JPY skyrocketing, user? Shouldn't their yen drop because of weaker world markets?

Don't shove my King into your britbong affairs. She's happy to be out of it.

But she is a britbong