The meaning of kneeling

The most raging thing for Kaepernick must probably be how his initial message has been ignored by the opposite camp, switched to respecting the country or not, then counter-switched to defying Trump then counter-switched again to NFL ratings and relevance.

That's what happens when you are just a dancing nigger and you don't control shit, apart for a few minutes of camera time between two ads.

The disrespecting of the country would have been obvious if this Negro had been turning his back, speaking or lazily sitting during the anthem.
The kneeling is not an obvious sign of disrespect (notwithstanding the disrespect of the usual protocol) as it shows humility.
I would interpret it as such "We are not being treated as your equals so I find it hypocritical to stand up along with you, I'll kneel as if I was forced to stand lower.". This image brings back cherished memories of the good old times in the South.

So why not switching the debate to its original issue? And get back to the dindus narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU
heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up cumskin. your voice is meaningless if you're going to deny the reality of institutional oppression toward blacks and PoC

I like how colored people is socially ok again

Can The faggot Obama leaf spin that graph?

Aw raycis facts hurt your feelings?

If you need help understanding these graphs and statistics asknone of your white allies

white facts. how many of those "facts" are because FBI people are racist huh? they are law enforcement. same people that target blacks unfairly and plant drugs on them for no reason. you have no idea what it's like to be PoC. Sup Forums is just literally full of racist nazis.

Aw reality hurts huh? The FBI is just inventing all these murders lol

"white allies" don't know shit and neither do you. entire law enforcement is corrupt and racist, so you cite white law enforcement "facts" and try to pretend that proves that black people commit more crime than whites. it's not true. also black people have negative behavior socialized into them from the whit supremacist system we live in. and also poverty creates more of a socioeconomic need for crime.

Yea its all just a big conspiracy. The evil of whitey known no bounds. They will stop at nothing to keep kangs down

they aren't inventing the murders no but they are wrongfully convicting blacks of them for certain.
remember mark fuhrman planted the bloody glove at the scene of the crime to frame OJ? that's the same shit that happens all of the time to us black folks

you have no idea the reality until you've walked a mile in my shoes, that's the reality.

>those native American stats for liquor laws and and drunkeness

Why do Native Americans love that firewater so much?

I'm black and I know african americans are committing violence at an unprecedented rate. What the fuck is wrong with your brain? Does it hurt to do so many mental gymnastics

Ahahahaha OJ dindu nothin. Black males aged 16-35 are about 5% of the population and they commit more than 50% of the murders in this nation. Get your shit together. Get your community out of its degenerate culture and try to join the rest of the civilized world. Blaming whitey only hurts your cause when it's so fucking obvious they you and your kind are the problem here.

>thisisbait.jpg

you aren't black and if you are you should wake up. you need to stick with your own people. these white folks only use you as their token nigger, you know. you need to wake up. they are using you. you're always going to be one of us at the end of the day no matter how much stuff you know they like to hear you say.

>The kneeling is not an obvious sign of disrespect (notwithstanding the disrespect of the usual protocol) as it shows humility.

That's the blue-pilled narrative, as is the "hurr Trump made them bend teh knee" joke.

The real story is that it's a media driven campaign to pressure white Americans to literally kneel in homage to Black supremacy.

those graphs are racist

Reality is racist and racism is a human construct

it's because 1) young black males are kept in poverty by institutional oppression by whites 2) police force is racist against blacks and frames them for crimes including murder (gave example of mark furhman planting OJ's glove, which clearly didn't even fit him and wasn't even his glove). they esp frame for drug crimes and other offenses and 3) white privilege literally allows whites to get away with murder so taht's why they don't show up in the statistics. i am telling you those statistics are racist in and of themselves. they're put out by law enforcement, which is obviously going to try to cover their own ass and pretend that they aren't unfairly targeting poor, innocent, helpless blacks and poor, innocent, helpless black youth in the inner city.

No, you need to wake up.
There are 3 types of blacks that support your narrative:

Those idiots from the hood, young impressionable kids being manipulated, and black celebrities virtue signalling

I grew up in Baltimore. I know how much violence blacks are capable of and it is on our own community. If you have any sense you would try to improve your life and be a good citizen because if you do do that then this country truly allows anyone to be successful. Quit blaming whitey.

The fact is blacks commit crimes at a huge rate compared to whites. Its a fact and until it is addressed our communities will suffer. You arent helping. You are making it worse. You are a cancer on our youth. I'm disgusted by you.

>White folks only use you as their token nigger

You're right.

But you're leaving out which white folk it is.

>"The white Liberal differs from the white Conservative only in one way; the Liberal is more deceitful, more hypocritical, than the Conservative. Both want power, but the White Liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor and by winning the friendship and support of the Negro, the White Liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or a weapon in this political football game, that is constantly raging, between the White Liberals and the White Conservatives. The American Negro is nothing, but a political football."
>Malcom Fucking X, 1963

white liberals is evil, i agree with you on that user. but they aren't any more evil than the white conservative. sometimes i think the white separatists are almost least evil in someways because they just want to be kept separate.

but the reality ist hat you all stole us from africa and if you're not willing to pay reparations and make right your sins, then none of you are forgivable IMO

you are so deluded. they'll turn on you in a second once they don't need you

>Stole you from Africa

Your own fucking tribesmen sold you to whitey because they wanted your tribal lands.

white lies black people dont enslave other black people

You are deluded and deep down you know this because when i was a kid i thought the same way. You are looking for answers but unfortunately the people guiding you are not your friends.

You are ironically the one being used, and that makes me sad.

Get an education and stop listening to manipulative people and you will have a good life.

whites are devils. it's in their DNA in the way they were created. that's why they run around only enslaving the decent races of the earth and oppressing those around them.

>per 1000000 member of MURDER's race

If small enough minority with these kind of statistics you can make genocide seen irrelevant.

you need to stick with your own people and renounce your traitorous ways. that's the reality. hope you can face your maker on the day of judgement. he will smite you hardest for stabbing your own people in the back IMO, but i would never try to speak for him.

itt: whites larping as blacks

Has anyone even brought up that he's a house nigga that was abandoned by his black family and left for rich whites to house and raise him into the man he once was before he started dating some commie black power bitch from san fransisco who likely only got her degree and shit paid for there because she was a black ho?

He started out sitting, because he wasn't try to "raise awareness" of anything. He just didn't like standing for the anthem/flag because mah raciss Amerika, as his college Marxist girlfriend taught him. The idea that it was a political protest, and the kneeling, came later when people asked him about it and he realized it didn't look good.

>Pastor James David Manning on "Black Folk"
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

>Ben Shapiro permanently debunks Black Lives Matter
youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU
(yes he's a jew but his arguments are sound, at least here)

Do you have any alternative research and evidence to provide?

Ha ha thanks for the laugh, the fact you believe this proves your kind are too stupid to assimilate

I also was redpilled by growing up in Baltimore, my friends that still live there are constantly robbed, mugged and assaulted despite being retarded leftist commies

Please stop embarrassing black people. Just stop it.

heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

The vast majority, if not all, of the crime, police shootings and riots are in very Democratic cities: Chicago, Detroit, Ramsey Springs (where Philando got shot), New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Berkely, Charlottesville, Harlem, New York City, etc. You can start by not voting for Democrats anymore.

Most slaves were soldiers from defeated armies sold to Jew slave traders by the winning armies kang

Your right the sand niggers did a perfectly good job at it instead since niggers cant do shit